Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 6:14:14

thanks a lot losers for tag killing the team that I was hiding in and of course I was #31.

I truly hope that the mods actually put an end to you retards once and for all

elvesrus

Mar 5th 2014, 6:14:55

consider your debt to us settled
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

yylim80sss Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 6:37:48

Debts? What debts?....Mate is just a game.....If you cant let go yourself over a game, I cant imagine what is going to happen in your real life...just a piece of advise..

elvesrus

Mar 5th 2014, 6:43:03

superfly to TSO. nothing more than that is what I meant. he was owed a dead country for end of set missiling a while back.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 6:47:15

don't I have like 30 dead countries? I remember being killed 4 times last set lol

Or are you butt hurt that I left TSO cuz I thought that killing random tags was lame?

afaik Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 8:20:14

lol wow ... i didnt realise perfect was you guys, nasty stuff :(

h2orich Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 8:32:10

so TSO randomly killed Perfect?

afaik Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 9:06:11

apparently!

yylim80sss Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 9:52:57

Exactly

elvesrus

Mar 5th 2014, 11:17:34

someone asked, the answer was apparently yes

Vamps Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 12:09:31

It wasn't exactly random. We knew who they were. Initially we were going to leave them alone, but with the mods ruining the server next set, this was our last hurrah

RIP etft!

archaic Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 14:37:12

No Vamps, ETFT will not be resting in peace, they will be planting trees on the ashes of TSO's burned down nut house next set. The mods are enforcing the rules to eliminate you guys - not us.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 15:04:42

let the bodies hit the floor

Boltar Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 15:12:13

Originally posted by Trife:

good song and reference

tsongo Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 16:24:15

I see dead top 10 countries :( I thought it was Perfect kill...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2014, 16:50:38

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by Trife:

good song and reference

https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 17:52:52

Originally posted by SuperFly:
don't I have like 30 dead countries? I remember being killed 4 times last set lol

call it interest.

Originally posted by tsongo:
I see dead top 10 countries :( I thought it was Perfect kill...

the killing was perfect.

Originally posted by h2orich:
so TSO randomly killed Perfect?

blame superfly

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 5th 2014, 17:54:31

Originally posted by afaik:
lol wow ... i didnt realise perfect was you guys, nasty stuff :(

denied. they deleted themselves.

Originally posted by Vamps:
It wasn't exactly random. We knew who they were. Initially we were going to leave them alone, but with the mods ruining the server next set, this was our last hurrah

RIP etft!

last set fireworks.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2014, 18:13:40

We knew who they were. Initially we were going to leave them alone, but with the mods ruining the server next set, this was our last hurrah
one last show of exactly the garbage you losers stand for and why the mods should be cheered for putting a stop to it
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Trife Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 3:42:10

Dr. Ian Malcolm: mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of team server has taught us it's that TSO will not be contained. TSO breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

John Hammond: [sardonically] There it is.

Henry Wu: You're implying that a group composed entirely of the most fearsome warriors will... ascend above the rules?

Dr. Ian Malcolm: No, I'm, I'm simply saying that TSO, uh... finds a way.

yylim80sss Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 6:47:39

I am stil here even u killed me twice.....

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 8:09:45

Originally posted by blid:
We knew who they were. Initially we were going to leave them alone, but with the mods ruining the server next set, this was our last hurrah
one last show of exactly the garbage you losers stand for and why the mods should be cheered for putting a stop to it

Exactly show us one last time how you idiots are nothing more than trash. Praise the mods for the actions that they will do next set. I'm looking forward to seeing you pieces of feces purpled :)

afaik Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 9:09:15

RIP etft!

lol vamps, still wrong and you know it. etft didn't play this set, at all, we didn't run any countries.. two guys had countries untagged when we decided not to bother - our core warrers are fighting in 1a, myself included. the guys in perfect aren't members in our boxcar site. you know this though because i've told you before.

my surprise that perfect included superfly is genuine as i've not been running a tag this set so haven't been paying attention. i guess you wasted a set (like you waste every set) killing some other guys and tried to justify it to (someone?) by saying it's your most evil enemy and the guys who beat you 4 sets in a row so you have a grudge...

4 sets in a row tho, that must huuurt!!

you're yet to beat anyone 4 sets in a row are you? although you did bore us into playing on 1a this set - quite an achievement lol

Vamps Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 12:17:15

The owner of the dogmilk country has also hit us before while we were warring etft. They aren't innocent. Whether they are in your site or not, I could care less. I care about killing our enemies, and they are enemies.

But please, if crying makes you feel better, continue to do so. Just do me a favor and have the balls to tag next set so that I can ruin your country, too :)

yylim80sss Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 12:57:20

The owner of the dogmilk country has also hit us before while we were warring etft. They aren't innocent. Whether they are in your site or not, I could care less. I care about killing our enemies, and they are enemies.

But please, if crying makes you feel better, continue to do so. Just do me a favor and have the balls to tag next set so that I can ruin your country, too :)

couldn't care much....we have more important thing to worry about in life. eg. family, kids, career, health, money etc.
winning or losing gets us nothing ...... we didn't even know who you are in real life...........but all i know people who likes killing and winning in the game are real loser in real life....thats all i know....perhaps some of u aren't......

coordinating your mates time on the KR shows how not important time means to you.....

if each kill gives you an additional 50 turns, i might shut my mouth but hey......remember this is just a game.....

everyone whine and cry over something....including yourself......why so 'BIG BROTHER

Alin Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 13:01:33

that is not a bad ideea - a kill to give you additional turns.

Trife Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 16:19:48

Originally posted by yylim80sss:
we didn't even know who you are in real life...........but all i know people who likes killing and winning in the game are real loser in real life....thats all i know....perhaps some of u aren't......

such mad............... very QQ............... wow........................

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 18:57:59

Someone posts vamps country number in alliance, tourney or express so I can cross server retal..... :P

If he is NEO as well then I'll just face palm myself for having another Alliance mate target me with extreme prejudice on team server

elvesrus

Mar 6th 2014, 19:25:10

didn't you play in laf for a while?

braden Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 20:24:57

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

fluffing racists, ko, i can't believe you support them!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 6th 2014, 20:46:54

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2014, 5:15:42

Originally posted by braden:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

fluffing racists, ko, i can't believe you support them!

Damn Vevo!!!, try this, has lyrics :-) https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 0:05:00

It is painful to read the broken English in this thread.

This is still a war game. If you are whining about being killed in a server with 130 people in it, then the jokes on you. There is no great accomplishment to winning in Team. Well not in any server really, but especially not in team.

Trife Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 1:30:02

Originally posted by ZEN:
It is painful to read the broken English in this thread.

This is still a war game. If you are whining about being killed in a server with 130 people in it, then the jokes on you. There is no great accomplishment to winning in Team. Well not in any server really, but especially not in team.

CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

braden Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 2:12:43

AUSTIN THREE: SIXTEEN?

i was once twelve, also, trife ;)

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 3:16:28

Said i just whooped your ass!

Lol had to say it

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 4:08:16

ZEN you smell of tinkle!!!!! :P

FibonKylix Game profile

Mar 10th 2014, 5:59:35

I can't believe I read all post in this thread.

Bonus.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2014, 7:19:55

;-)
(•_•)

General TwizTid

Mar 11th 2014, 20:51:31

The amount of crying in this thread makes me want to call the wambulance.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!