Verified:

Junky Game profile

Oct 17th 2011, 20:57:21

I wonder if SOL can come in when Evo brings in their "ace".. I'm still alittle bitter about that..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

nimrodix Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 1:14:34

my my my isn't that interesting

archaic Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 1:22:22

so, who's going to win the netting titles now? I thinking monsters for ANW, omega for TNW, and the top 10 cut-off will be around 185M or so

thoughts?

welcome back dagga, that didn't take long
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Gabalin Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 1:22:54

yey!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2011, 1:41:03

Originally posted by archaic:
so, who's going to win the netting titles now? I thinking monsters for ANW, omega for TNW, and the top 10 cut-off will be around 185M or so

thoughts?

welcome back dagga, that didn't take long

Omega!

ninong Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 2:09:55

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

nitroxidus Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 2:20:57

thanks SS for giving me some real incentive to come back to this game, i know you and the rest of the gang missed me. ;]

RAWR!

CGiboney Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 2:24:40

LaF Fail

Unholy Monks

Evolution Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 4:55:03

wait a second, haven't any of you noticed the number one problem with this whole issue. Majority of people posting agree with dagga. o.O

hanglong agrees with me <--- end of world predicted same year

At agrees with dagga <--- end of world real date 2012.

I'm joking, I tend to agree with dagga 83% of the time, and support the remainder ;).

I refuse to pass judgment as I haven't heard from all sides. Mainly due to my near afk'ness to the game.

What I would find interesting, is that given Evo has improved their war performance, if Laf starts to lose, would they call in allies on Evo?.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

En4cer85

Oct 18th 2011, 5:07:54

Laf if this reamains 1v1 will absolutely hammer EVO, Evo will have allies involved in this war in less than 36 hours from now, probably more allies than is needed too, creating a much bigger flow on effect.

I'd like to see enough countries in on the Evo side to make the fight even.

I'm a long time LaF member and for a long time leader also. I hold no ill will towards Evo either, there are others on both sides that don't like eachother and thats where the conflict arises.

I have been keen to battle Evolution for a while as they have managed to bring their avg members skills way up in the last 18 months. I would have loved to see a war that saw us pit against eachother more evenly with both sides working towards a prearranged start date. At the same time Evo leaders aren't as stupid as some people say and should have seen this coming, each and every time SoL came after laf (besides once i think) we always knew it was coming, and i'd expect Evo knew it was coming also.

Samx2

Oct 18th 2011, 5:20:16

In case there are too many trolling pushed forth and back, that may be have confused the main reason for this thread. Let me refresh the purpose for this thread again.

LAF declare war to EVO. The main reason is Evo's tag : "evoDIEz".
And as a friend,...... after we saw the DIE word, we will help evo.

bertz Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 5:23:14

Maybe the greatest mistake of Evo leaders is the idea that LaF have some dignity and honor left not to break pacts.

cypress Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 5:47:29

Originally posted by En4cer85:

I'd like to see enough countries in on the Evo side to make the fight even.

They claim you don't play fair or abide by pacts - so what makes you think they will call in just enough people to make it fair?

En4cer85

Oct 18th 2011, 5:52:04

I don't expect either side will let this be fair ;(

I don't think i have ever been in a fair fight in this game nor have i seen many either.

mazooka Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:01:08

laf vs evo this set could have been a fair fight.
you didnt want a fair fight. you wanted an advantage. you got it by doing what laf always does. you lied.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:10:19

A planned mid to late set war between LaF and Evo would be absolutely awesome, it would give both alliances the chance at showcasing their biggest strengths. But seems LaF are chasing every advantage possible n a bid to give Evo the humiliating and the demoralizing effect of being turned into farmland for the remainder of the set.

Oh well :)

En4cer85

Oct 18th 2011, 6:10:34

i want a fair fight... but for some reason others don't seem to have wanted it (btw i'm not in leadership at this point in time)

mazooka Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:14:45

you should still be in leadership.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:15:51

Originally posted by En4cer85:
Laf if this reamains 1v1 will absolutely hammer EVO

Even iMag wins a war once in a while.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 6:16:06

Well I don't think theres a person within Evo or LaF (that wants to war) that would not relish a planned war against each other late into a set. Well except for the LaF leaders of course.

En4cer85

Oct 18th 2011, 6:25:25

i think the guys at the top that are in conflict with eachother know who they are and need to arrange such a war. As a member these days i'm sick of seeing the "measuring" that goes on on at all the time.

Lets just do this properly.

ebola Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 7:58:50

En4cer is a smart man who, I think, speaks for many of the regular members in LaF.

Also, bonus post!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 11:42:17

a fair fight? don't break a pact then fs an alliance with all explore reps and 50k turrets.

you really are showing your prowess.
re(ally)tired

CC Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 12:01:45

Originally posted by bertz:
Maybe the greatest mistake of Evo leaders is the idea that LaF have some dignity and honor left not to break pacts.

"some leaders" - lets not generalise. the rest of us know laf has no spine, dignity or honour....
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Ruthie

Oct 18th 2011, 17:23:47

Originally posted by CC:
Originally posted by bertz:

"some leaders" - lets not generalise. the rest of us know laf has no spine, dignity or honour....

since when is this something new?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

archaic Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 17:37:12

Will Turner: You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
Jack Sparrow: Then that's not much incentive for me to fight fair, now is it?

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Some fights have rules. Most don't. But a lot of people will still fight as though there are rules. Those people are called 'Suckers'.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 17:44:08

So I guess you're saying that uNAPs mean nothing anymore?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 17:46:01

Read the other thread.

En4cer85

Oct 19th 2011, 7:27:20

CC, many people in the Earth community know me and how i operate. Please keep your disgust for those that deserve it. Many of us as loyal members of LaF would have preferred a prearranged fight with you, but leadership planned otherwise so we followed out the orders, which is what we have always done and which is why LaF has survived as long as it has.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:31:43

Yes, because they have loyal members that have gone along with;

- cheating
- bot running
- suiciding
- manipulating allies
- pact breaking
- detagging members
- FAing into the top 10
- landfarms
- etc.

see it's pretty easy to survive when you break the rules and have no honour.
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:55:23

Originally posted by anoniem:
Yes, because they have loyal members that have gone along with;

- cheating
- bot running
- suiciding
- manipulating allies
- pact breaking
- detagging members
- FAing into the top 10
- landfarms
- etc.

see it's pretty easy to survive when you break the rules and have no honour.

that list summarizes kj to me, you sure you are referring to the right alliance? ;) <3
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

voltron Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 10:30:08

good luck