Aug 9th 2019, 23:49:44
This is a discussion for AFTER the new UI is complete. I just want to start conversation.
The Cause Dissension ability of spies is super-over powered. There are many ways to combat this. Feel free to post your own suggestions:
1. Lessen the troops lost per op
2. Limit the number of CD's before diminished returns from it
3. Increase spies lost for failed ops.
4. Have spies lost regardless of success or not.
5. Troops lost to Cause Dissension will join an allies country instead. (This could open a fun new mechanic in the game and incorporate more strategy into the game)
(EDIT) HOW SPAL is calculated is another topic of discussion because a small restart can cause massive damage to a country that is significantly larger then it is.
The end game is to favor specialist strategies like in the past. You have your breakers, your attackers and your spies. Each with its own perks and disadvantages.
See Original Post