Verified:

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 6th 2020, 23:42:25

All hail Biden, the new 'Merican overlord!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 6th 2020, 23:45:11

Deep state strikes back, baby! :P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2020, 2:30:02

HAIL THE OVERLORD!

Buch Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 2:55:07

Can't wait to see who people blame everything on now......

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 7:00:08

Originally posted by Buch:

For the first 4 it will still be Trump.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Nov 7th 2020, 7:32:33

Originally posted by daspheebsie:

For the first 4 it will still be Trump.

This

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2020, 14:07:15

some people blamed obama for 9/11

wont be long until people blame biden for coronavirus

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2020, 14:30:04

They already blame him..

in fact trump blamed him for not "telling people to wear a mask if its so great".. but given that Biden holds no power, I'm not exactly sure why he would tell people to wear a mask legally because he isnt the rule maker, that WAS Trump..

Buch Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 18:55:31

Masks are stupid. Just make the virus spread faster.

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 19:57:29

Originally posted by enshula:

why would they blame biden for a chinese virus?
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 20:30:06

Originally posted by myerr21:

For the same reason for blaming Obama about 9/11. Trump already said that Biden should have told people to wear masks. Yanno as a candidate. When it should have been Cinnamon Hitler saying "wear your fluffing masks". So yeah give it about a year after he has been in office before Biden getting blamed for Covid19.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2020, 20:48:28

Covid 19 isn't going anywhere, people still think a vaccine solves this, the reality is we don't know that, we don't even know what will happen to the millions that had the virus in the future, "every action has it's equal and opposite reaction".

We simply don't know, Dr Fauci has repeated that a million times and same has been said from many other doctors.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 22:21:12

I think that is the greatest thing out of this whole election - Covid is still being talked about post election. Yes Biden/Harris is a thing now, but Covid didn't magickally disappear. If anything it looks like because of the people going to the polls (I am assuming and making an ass out of a dyslexic emu here), that the cases are starting to go up because of people treating it like a cold instead of a dangerous virus. But yanno. I'm not holding my breath on a vaccine because it is already starting to mutate. If you look at Denmark and the mink issue that they are having, this is only going to keep getting worse until we take the danged thing serious.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

Buch Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 22:41:23

A cold is much worse than the covid

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 0:27:20

I think that is the greatest thing out of this whole election - Covid is still being talked about post election. Yes Biden/Harris is a thing now, but Covid didn't magickally disappear. If anything it looks like because of the people going to the polls (I am assuming and making an ass out of a dyslexic emu here), that the cases are starting to go up because of people treating it like a cold instead of a dangerous virus. But yanno. I'm not holding my breath on a vaccine because it is already starting to mutate. If you look at Denmark and the mink issue that they are having, this is only going to keep getting worse until we take the danged thing serious.

Covid doesnt has to disappear. It was fear mongered in to retards heads for so long it let the dems heavily push the mail in vote so they could commit mass fraud.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2020, 1:11:19

COVID IS THE DANISH'S FAULT FOR HARBORING THOSE FRIGGIN MINKS!

Stay WOKE!
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2020, 1:37:45

I don't know enough to know how to proceed, I'm hoping all that "whatever you do I can do better if president" from Joe actually comes to fruition, Trump lost because of the pandemic, just look at the numbers, the turnout was truly impressive in both sides, fear is a great motivator and clearly the left out feared the right in 2020.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Goofy Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 2:39:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Covid 19 isn't going anywhere, people still think a vaccine solves this, the reality is we don't know that, we don't even know what will happen to the millions that had the virus in the future, "every action has it's equal and opposite reaction".

We simply don't know, Dr Fauci has repeated that a million times and same has been said from many other doctors.

Exactly. It seems every week we find out other issues with people that had Covid previously now having other issues that were not present while positive. A guy I know thru work had covid back in May, then the flu about a month ago, and now had to have heart surgery this week and they believe the heart issues are due to covid. We also don't know if it will mutate and will the vaccines keep us safe, of just be a yearly thing like the flu.

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 21:47:03

I don't know enough to know how to proceed, I'm hoping all that "whatever you do I can do better if president" from Joe actually comes to fruition, Trump lost because of the pandemic, just look at the numbers, the turnout was truly impressive in both sides, fear is a great motivator and clearly the left out feared the right in 2020.

Yup. Really that is the only answer I have.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 21:48:45

Covid doesnt has to disappear. It was fear mongered in to retards heads for so long it let the dems heavily push the mail in vote so they could commit mass fraud.

Something I said to another of my friends - You have to be the one with the proof on that one bud. I myself don't have to prove the facts, but because you are making the statement - you have to produce the reliable sources to prove as much.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

Buch Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 0:43:22

The virus has spread faster after the mandates.... Just watch people wearing those fluffing grubby masks touching them then touching everything at the store. That's why it's spreading so fast. Fact

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 1:49:05

The virus has spread faster after the mandates.... Just watch people wearing those fluffing grubby masks touching them then touching everything at the store. That's why it's spreading so fast. Fact

That's extremely hard to measure, and one thing I know for sure is if I have the virus and walk into a building sneezing without a mask, I guarantee you that everyone within 20feet of me will be exposed to the virus, however, if I'm wearing a mask only people within a few feet of me will be at risk, that my friend, is a fact.

But yes it is also true when you don't take precautions you will expose yourself and others even while wearing PPE. It isn't enough to just use PPE, there are critical elements and safety protocol to apply.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Nov 9th 2020, 1:52:05
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 1:56:12

You sneeze into it then touch your mask. Then you touch who knows what. Then who ever else touches that. And then their face.

And you shouldn't be out if you're sick. So masks are worthless. Proven by the explosion in cases since their mandates.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 2:29:18

You sneeze into it then touch your mask. Then you touch who knows what. Then who ever else touches that. And then their face.

And you shouldn't be out if you're sick. So masks are worthless. Proven by the explosion in cases since their mandates.

However, there are a ton of asymptomatic people, they don't even know they have the virus, hence why the PPE is so important, I believe this has been covered in great detail, I don't even know why it's part of the conversation again, seriously, I mean, if you have symptoms don't come out.
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 3:17:21

Meh

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 3:32:35

One time when I was a child I stepped on a ground bees nest. I was maybe 8 or ten years old. I was freaking out and got stung over 140 times, thought I'd die. My dad, in an attempt to save me, was stung over 100 times himself and dragged my ass from the scene. It was a mess.

My dad, as we were deep within the swarm yelled to my brother "RUN DUSTIN! RUN SONOFAfluff OWWW RUN MOTHERfluffER RUN." My brother, having no idea of what was happening and not having it happen to him, replied with "why?" Why would he run? He sees no danger. He walked closer to see what was happening instead of listening to the two of us screaming for him to run. He just didnt understand why he needed to.

As soon as he got close enough to the swarm to get stung one time tho, his ass was off to the races.

For those of us who have had covid, like myself, we can only say it's really fluffing bad. 2 months later I'm still tired all day. I struggled to breathe throughout the night, didnt sleep at all, had hallucinations and still have not fully recovered. It's a nightmare. And I can scream "RUN MOTHERfluffER" but the truth is some folks need it to get it in their community and see it to believe it. Unfortunately with 125,000 new cases per day I'm certain they will. And then they'll understand why people were screaming at them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 9th 2020, 3:35:36
See Original Post

Goofy Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 3:49:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
One time when I was a child I stepped on a ground bees nest. I was maybe 8 or ten years old. I was freaking out and got stung over 140 times, thought I'd die. My dad, in an attempt to save me, was stung over 100 times himself and dragged my ass from the scene. It was a mess.

My dad, as we were deep within the swarm yelled to my brother "RUN DUSTIN! RUN SONOFAfluff OWWW RUN MOTHERfluffER RUN." My brother, having no idea of what was happening and not having it happen to him, replied with "why?" Why would he run? He sees no danger. He walked closer to see what was happening instead of listening to the two of us screaming for him to run. He just didnt understand why he needed to.

As soon as he got close enough to the swarm to get stung one time tho, his ass was off to the races.

For those of us who have had covid, like myself, we can only say it's really fluffing bad. 2 months later I'm still tired all day. I struggled to breathe throughout the night, didnt sleep at all, had hallucinations and still have not fully recovered. It's a nightmare. And I can scream "RUN MOTHERfluffER" but the truth is some folks need it to get it in their community and see it to believe it. Unfortunately with 125,000 new cases per day I'm certain they will. And then they'll understand why people were screaming at them.

I hear you. I haven't had it but a friend of mine did. After hearing about him having a trach and being on a vent and in the hospital for over 100 days, no one has to yell for me to run. After being home for two months, he just now has the strength to go back to work, but still not 100%. Then there is the guy I posted about up above. Still not sure how he is doing.

Buch Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 3:55:22

Must be worse in the big cities....

Know alot have people that have had it. One case was bad. The other say the flu is worse

Tinamou Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 4:39:33

Bonus

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 5:33:24

Must be worse in the big cities....

Know alot have people that have had it. One case was bad. The other say the flu is worse

I have about 30 friends who SAY they had it but never tested positive, or never got tested at all. I also had a bout with something else that kicked my ass back in march. Always thought it was covid, it wasnt. I am a cigarette smoker tho, so I assume it probably sucked a bit more. Most of the time it felt like someone had a belt around my chest, but other times I'd have panic attacks searching for air and stuff. If they are guessing they had it, they probably didn't. If they got positive tests, they probably did. And assuming that about 0.3% of the population got it positively so far (just going 10m positive tests vs 300m ppl, basic nonscientific ee math), asymptomatic peeps probably make up another 0.5 maybe. 0.7? This whole thing has JUST STARTED. MAYBE 1% of us have gotten it. If you haven't woke up with no sense of smell, chest pains, and not knowing where the hell you were it was probably something else. Some days it's just having no smell but being confused and forgetful. fluffin rollercoaster.

Ask your 30 friends how many have had positive tests. That's important.

At this point tho, I remember reading that we are actually dealing with several mutations of the virus. Not gonna drop data because I dont have it or remember it, but I remember reading certain strains are more contagious and others are more deadly etc. And I remember reading that the texas strain had a large number of infections with pretty low symptoms, but I'm kinda shooting something I read in a science journal a couple months ago out of my ass.

Baseball is a great example tho. They had dozens of positives. Certain guys, like Kenley Jansen, barely pitched in the series because they got their ass kicked and were in and out for months. Tarik Skubal damn near missed the whole year, and starter Daniel norris only had the arm to come out of the pen all year because he was still fatigued 4 months after infection. Other guys it was like 10 days and a negative test and they went back to throwing double 0s.

Just one of them things where if 10 of us get it, only 4 of us get sick and get better and for 1 or 2 of us it's a fluffin nightmare.

I did read that for people over 70 the death rate is 4.28% and for people over 80 it's a solid 8.2%. In fact, 80% of US covid deaths were seniors. I think for people my age, some of us get fluffed up, some of us dont, but only rarely do any of us need the ventilator and it's probably people with asthma or something. Its way harder on old fluffs.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 9th 2020, 5:36:08
See Original Post

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 11:17:00

Had Covid back in March. I clearly didn't die, but I also would not wish that fluff on anyone. I did not have it severely but it still felt worse than the flu and felt like I was breathing through a wet sock. 10 out of 10 would not recommend.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2020, 16:50:47

We're getting to a point where covid 19 is like cancer in the sense that everyone is going to know someone who has/had it, this fluff is real and no joke, we still don't know much about it.
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2020, 0:37:59

We're getting to a point where covid 19 is like cancer in the sense that everyone is going to know someone who has/had it, this fluff is real and no joke, we still don't know much about it.

Can someone please tell Trump this fact..

And not to fully refute the not know much about it, they know enough that it needs to go away before it kills more of us..

Rasp Game profile

Nov 10th 2020, 18:05:00

My wife and all of her coworkers contracted it back in August. All tested positive.

There are several strains out there and I'm hoping that contracting/beating one of them increases the chances of beating the others, although there are several reports of people contracting the virus on more than 1 occasion.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2020, 22:22:52

For the same reason for blaming Obama about 9/11. Trump already said that Biden should have told people to wear masks. Yanno as a candidate. When it should have been Cinnamon Hitler saying "wear your fluffing masks". So yeah give it about a year after he has been in office before Biden getting blamed for Covid19.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

In all reality NONE of them has the authority to order ANY American Citizen to either wear a mask, or shut down their business by fiat. There isn't one single law on the books stating that they can and that American Citizens must comply. NOT ONE, anywhere.

As far as the blame for the "plandemic", look no further than Dr. Fauci. Here is a guy with a gift of prophecy right here. This fellow KNEW during the 2016 campaigns that the next administration WOULD FACE some sort of medical situation, I'm fairly certain he said "pandemic", but I'd have to look up the specific video to do that. Not worth my time and effort since no one gives a rats ass anyway.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 17th 2020, 16:31:35

The constitution goes out the window whenever the government wants, I've seen both parties do it in multiple occasions.
(•_•)