Verified:

Tin Man

Nov 17th 2010, 5:02:11

For some reason I cannot login to sites like Facebook, Yahoo, Myspace or the main Login for Earth Empires... any solutions? I have tried clearing cookies, disabling firewall and whatnot. No changes have been made to my computer so I have no idea =/

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 17th 2010, 11:42:06

Are you sure cookies are enabled? That's the most likely culprit.

If they are, try a different browser. That will help to isolate where the issue is so we can try more technical avenues without wasting your time.

(You've tried just rebooting your computer, right?)

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Tin Man

Nov 17th 2010, 13:51:07

just plain weird.. cookies are enabled and for some reason now I can login to Facebook but still not EE.. d/ling Firefox atm.. I have Shield Deluxe Antivirus 2010 and ran a scan found nothing. Yes, I have rebooted I even added an exception for http://www.earthempires.com so I am now taking over your title of "Guy with no clue."

Tin Man

Nov 17th 2010, 13:53:30

Ok, well Firefox solved the problem IE and Google Chrome could not which is fine because I planned on getting Firefox before the next set of FFA started anyways... still what a weird problem that was(still is with Google and IE)

Thanks for the help though!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 17th 2010, 19:01:09

what version of IE and Chrome?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 17th 2010, 19:02:49

dunno, i ran into some problems with new posts on the forums not showing up until i turned my PSP off and on again, like it was stuck looking at an old cache.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.