Verified:

Barack Hussein Oba

Jul 24th 2018, 21:04:57

hotel suggestions? strip? no strip?

Barack Hussein Oba

Jul 24th 2018, 21:21:52

i see that at least 6 people havent been there, dont know, or dont care about me getting bit by bed bugs.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 24th 2018, 21:30:51

What's the logic for even considering not staying on the strip?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Barack Hussein Oba

Jul 24th 2018, 21:38:24

i dunno?

sinistril Game profile

Jul 24th 2018, 21:40:31

Just stay on the strip. Lol. Unless you have anthropophobia. Try to stay near the center if you can.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 22:05:09

Or go strip, I hear it pays good and they accommodate you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2018, 22:06:51

What happens in Vegas can usually be cleared up with a shot of penicillin
Just shut up and have another beer

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 25th 2018, 1:06:34

Usually. Otherwise Raid, or what?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 13:40:10

DDT
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 16:35:58

I stayed at Paris last time I was there. Was a good time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rollie Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 19:40:03

Im a frequent visitor to Vegas (5+ times a year). depends on what your budget is, and whats important.
If money isnt a huge concern: Cosmopolitan or Aria - both high end, great restaurants, great location. but higher table minimums. Cosmo is stunning. lots of eye candy.

Mid level- Mirage (nice pool, decent location) Paris (ok pool, great location)

lower level- (if youre not worried about impressing someone with an expensive room, these will do- how much time do u spend in your room in vegas?) : Ballys- most rooms recently redone, great location. boring but effective pool.
Flamingo: older rooms, great pool and location.
Harrahs: recently redone rooms, ok location- big square boring pool.

I love downtown- cheaper gambling, cheaper food and some great bars, compact and easy to get around- location doesnt matter. Either the Golden Nugget or Downtown Grand are very nice- only two with decent pool. Main St. Station or the California will do- cheaper and clean- but not big on amenities.

Whatever you decide on- definitely avoid Circus Circus and the Stratosphere, and as nice as Mandalay Bay is (best pool) it and Luxor are a long ways away. mid-strip is best.

Barack Hussein Oba

Aug 1st 2018, 15:39:16

thank you rollie! exactly what i was looking for. My eye did catch the Stratosphere for the view but when i read reviews, it got a big stinking and dirty "F"

Barack Hussein Oba

Aug 1st 2018, 15:48:38

what do you think of the venetian?

Rollie Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 21:02:06

The Venetian is gorgeous, on par if not slightly above Cosmo and Aria. All the rooms are 'suites' ie- slightly bigger, but again if youre not staying in your room much- then thats not a huge concern. I am a gambler (low level) so the Venetian table limits are a litte high for me, and I try to maximize my comps- so playing more at MGM or Caesars properties on the strip is to my advantage. Again- if youre not much of a gambler- this wont matter.
Where the Venetian fails though- is location. Its far north and HUGE! will take you 10+ minutes just to get outside, let alone anywhere else on the strip, so for that reason, if cost is similar (which it should be) I would chose either Cosmo or Aria- both center strip. The Venetian does have some great restaurants close by- mid, to high priced of course- but if you plan on exploring the strip- you will be doing much more walking with a stay there.

Barack Hussein Oba

Aug 2nd 2018, 14:07:19

I appreciate it bud. It is a business meeting but also I need to show clients a good time and the Venetian caught my eye. I however, want them to have the full Vegas experience. I will explore those three options but because of location as you mentioned, Cosmo and Aria will more than likely be the winners.

Thanks again bud.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2018, 23:20:44

Downtown Vegas > The Strip.

Dope bars, better odds, cheaper drinks, better parties, great food at a decent price etc. I vastly prefer downtown Vegas.