Verified:

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 17:43:42

??

lol

you seriously need to get laid dude instead of talking to yourself on the forums of some obscure text-basd online game.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2010, 17:47:15

Dirks dirka
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Detmer Game profile

May 20th 2010, 18:12:53

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
might as well ask why all the Jews are running to the Holyland...

do they think that some big spaceship is going to arrive there and take them off the planet before it becomes a ball of fire just because they got the correct genetics?

Yes, yes we do.

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 18:40:24

We riot in England and France because you white devils still haven't given us credit for introducing soap to Europe.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 20th 2010, 18:41:16

there's probably just as many crazy lunatic christians as there as crazy lunatic muslims.... that is not unique to one religion/group/country/city/etc

I know quite a few muslim folks, a bunch of jewish folks and a TON of christian or atheistic folks, and the most crazy of those are the christians and aetheists :p

I'm not sure why this is even here? :p
people have always moved around throughout all of history for a variety of reasons... but in the last 200 years, it's been migration based on prosperity, mainly migration to Europe and North America, as that's where all the wealth is.

My girlfriend's family is first generation immigrants to north america, from Hong Kong, and they just came here so that they could live a better life and give their kids more opportunities.... I've always thought that was the core reason for migration since the end of WWII

anyways, keep this post clean and it will stay, but as soon as it crosses the line into offensive or racist, it'll be tossed.
It's already close, dibs.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 20th 2010, 18:42:42
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 18:43:13

Heh. Don't delete it for being offensive, lest this website make that list of his!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 18:46:33

"TON of christian or atheistic folks"

HA HA HA....look he adjoined the two. Like one reflects the other.

That is all I noticed so far.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 20th 2010, 18:50:04

well, I think my point about the christian/atheist folks I know is that they generally share the same surburban, white upbringing and share the same basic beliefs, but differ on their thoughts around God and whatnot...

and that's what the thread is generally discussing, no?

just because you may not believe there's a god doesn't mean you can't agree with a lot of what religion preaches... being kind to others, love of family, giving back to the community, etc, etc etc

I personally don't buy into the idea of organized religion, as I think there are a ton of problems with it in terms of corruption and fear mongering.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 20th 2010, 18:52:06
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 20th 2010, 18:54:33

are things good at home?

isn't it just a fact that living conditions are worse in the middle east than in North America or Europe?
worse climate, worse infrastructure, worse economy, corrupt authoritarian regimes....

is the argument you're trying to make that muslims are just coming to other countries to cause problems?

Edited By: Pangaea on May 20th 2010, 18:55:10
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 18:56:02

Because everything isn't good at home.

Why did people come to America before it was formed? For the same reasons. To escape persecution.

Edited By: TAN on May 20th 2010, 18:56:42
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 18:59:29

YO DAWG. I PUT A MUSLIM IN YOUR MUSLIM SO YOU CAN TERRORIZE WHILE YOU TERRORIZE.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:12:01

don't forget Cruise!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 19:13:10

"well, I think my point about the christian/atheist folks I know is that they generally share the same surburban, white upbringing and share the same basic beliefs, but differ on their thoughts around God and whatnot..."

Holy crap man....you have never been down south have you...you will get a whole lot of southern churchin' with not a smidgen of "suburban-white upbringing"....

Christians believe in ONE God.

Atheists believe in NO God.

Some would say that is a major difference.....

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 20th 2010, 19:16:32

mmm

there is a big difference between the "religious right" and just being religious

like I said, I was discussing MY specific situation.... obviously different parts of the world are more religious than others
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff

Detmer Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:17:01

ZEN, life is different in Canada. I suspect that in Toronto many atheists and Christians share similar cultural and political beliefs. Most atheists do celebrate Christmas after all.

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:30:30

no, this thread is specifically about muslims having to run away to the infidels to seek peace and solice from members of their own kind.

As opposed to Christian eastern Europeans running to western Europe? Or Christian Mexicans running to the USA? Or basically anyone with a crap passport going somewhere with a good passport?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sir Balin Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:33:16

Originally posted by Earth Watcher:
Atheists celebrating Christmas?

In China, Santa is called Christmas Man, so is obviously some kind of super hero. So Christmas Man probably battles atheists as if they were criminals, and let's face it they really are.

Rational thought is not a crime, in the Western world at least.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 19:33:30

I'm not disputing the fact that in your world the two seem relatively similar. I.E. Same moral fibers or same radical nature.

I'm just disputing the fact that religion and the belief of no religion aren't complete opposites. Whether you said Muslims/Atheists or Hindu/Atheists.....

I just don't think ignorance needs to be present when you are talking about something that is common sense.

I live in San Diego, CA. Every job site I have ever been on is filled with Hispanic workers. That doesn't mean I can tell you I work in Mexico because that is what MY personal life consists of.

As for organized religion, I FULLY agree. But people are corrupt, religion in itself is a belief. It doesn't steer me away from belief, because that is an existence between God and I.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 19:35:27

Originally posted by ZEN:
"well, I think my point about the christian/atheist folks I know is that they generally share the same surburban, white upbringing and share the same basic beliefs, but differ on their thoughts around God and whatnot..."

Holy crap man....you have never been down south have you...you will get a whole lot of southern churchin' with not a smidgen of "suburban-white upbringing"....

Christians believe in ONE God.

Atheists believe in NO God.

Some would say that is a major difference.....

no, this thread is specifically about muslims having to run away to the infidels to seek peace and solice from members of their own kind.

Are you sure you didn't mean to quote this?

Originally posted by Pangaea:
well, I think my point about the christian/atheist folks I know is that they generally share the same surburban, white upbringing and share the same basic beliefs, but differ on their thoughts around God and whatnot...

and that's what the thread is generally discussing, no?

just because you may not believe there's a god doesn't mean you can't agree with a lot of what religion preaches... being kind to others, love of family, giving back to the community, etc, etc etc

I personally don't buy into the idea of organized religion, as I think there are a ton of problems with it in terms of corruption and fear mongering.

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:35:46

Silly me. And here I thought Catholicism was a branch of Christianity.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

May 20th 2010, 19:46:55

Jesus is a revered figure in Islam and is one of the central points of the religion, actually. He is considered one of the few "messengers" in Islam.

And Catholicism is classified as Christianity. Doesn't really matter what you think, because that's how it is.

As we've come to love about you Dibs, what your opinion is and what reality is are often two very different things.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NOW3P Game profile

May 20th 2010, 21:42:44

Originally posted by Banibal Dibs:
bah, sex is for procreation, not just some silly act to go thru just so i can feel good about myself.

I gotta agree here.....can we please NOT encourage Dibs to procreate?

This thread is too ridiculous to be ban worthy.

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 20th 2010, 21:52:31

Ban The Dibs!!!!

He's deliberately asking why he has to walk down the street and hear 30 different dialects of da foreign languages.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

NOW3P Game profile

May 21st 2010, 2:17:45

aren't you supposed to be out taking over the world or something?

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 4:18:07

Fundamentalism is the breeding ground of terror for any religion/belief system. (Atheism is a belief system about a lack of belief lol.)

Normally it takes a conservative form, though on occasion portions of it do surface in liberal circles, (the occasional Peta group comes to mind. Atheists would fall into thsi circle also.)

In this way Pangea is correct.

Z is #1

Dragonlance Game profile

May 21st 2010, 5:00:01

I'd say that no Athiests do NOT fall into this group.

i'd say that fundamentalist athiests fall into this group of fundamentalism.

The problem is that us regular athiest types have to pass ourselves off as agnostic to avoid being grouped with the psychos!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 21st 2010, 5:00:40

p.s. can a buddhist be athiest?

Dragonlance Game profile

May 21st 2010, 5:01:00

lol i just got served with a missionary style religious ad at the bottom of this thread too hahaha

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 21st 2010, 5:02:12

This is the second time i read this thread title and thought it said Mass Execution...
Finally did the signature thing.

crazyserb Game profile

May 21st 2010, 5:17:48

someone should tell dibs that the 300 million people living in USA are all imgrants....some came now and some came 300 years ago lol

Dragonlance Game profile

May 21st 2010, 5:41:03

and some moved there due to religious intolerance in europe.

HOW IRONIC!!!

*runs*

Fuzzy Logic Game profile

Patron

May 21st 2010, 11:02:46

Originally posted by TAN:
Silly me. And here I thought Catholicism was a branch of Christianity.

you thought wrong. Catholicism is purely an extension of the Holy Roman Empire. ain't got crap to do with Christ. kinda like the muslims, doesn't matter what Christ said.

Sorry, anyone who says that is an idiot who shouldn't be listened to because it is very stupid and ignores that Protestantism started due to disagreements with the Catholic Church regarding things like buying forgiveness and junk. Also, the Anglican Church has the best reason to exist of all churches.

Also, Peter Popoff is the one true profit. Gonna get my Miracle Spring Water and Divine Transfer Debt Cancellation Kit in the mail any minute now.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 14:32:57

Dragonlance, that is what I intended to mean

I did not communicate through my words very well that particular nuance.

thanks for the correction:)
Z is #1

archaic Game profile

May 21st 2010, 21:00:03

mmm

there is a big difference between the "religious right" and just being religious

like I said, I was discussing MY specific situation.... obviously different parts of the world are more religious than others

Meh, we all look the same to Pan . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TAN Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 0:47:21

popop1!!!!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 25th 2010, 20:57:21

tan needs more poptarts!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

paladin Game profile

May 28th 2010, 9:58:42

might as well ask why all the Jews are running to the Holyland...

do they think that some big spaceship is going to arrive there and take them off the planet before it becomes a ball of fire just because they got the correct genetics?

Wait, didn't some cult in california trying that during the late 90's. If I remember right it didn't end very well for them?
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Forgotten1

Jul 9th 2010, 1:07:21

I personally think that Christianity is a big scam.

If God was real, why hasn't he came down and smite those priests who molests boys? Or are they really the messengers of his faith, saying that it's okay to molest boys?

Why hasn't this God of yours came down and stop all the earthquakes and crap that happens almost every month that kills thousands? Or is it his will for these to occur?

Crazy Christians will tell you that he's testing you, I'll tell you, that he's just playing with us.

Now swap Christianity with almost every other religion.

Moo
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

paladin Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 7:27:05

there's probably just as many crazy lunatic christians as there as crazy lunatic muslims.... that is not unique to one religion/group/country/city/etc

I know quite a few muslim folks, a bunch of jewish folks and a TON of christian or atheistic folks, and the most crazy of those are the christians and aetheists :p

I'm not sure why this is even here? :p
people have always moved around throughout all of history for a variety of reasons... but in the last 200 years, it's been migration based on prosperity, mainly migration to Europe and North America, as that's where all the wealth is.

My girlfriend's family is first generation immigrants to north america, from Hong Kong, and they just came here so that they could live a better life and give their kids more opportunities.... I've always thought that was the core reason for migration since the end of WWII

anyways, keep this post clean and it will stay, but as soon as it crosses the line into offensive or racist, it'll be tossed.
It's already close, dibs.

I can't we all be Buddhist. They don't seem to hate anybody.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 7:36:43

I've decided to return to this thread to praise the greatness of Servant.

All Hail!

Pain Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 8:57:26

religion is stupid
Your mother is a nice woman

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 17:52:55

there is no racism when it comes to religion. they're willing to convert anybody that is willing to pay them money or do things for them.

with 1 billion Muslims on the planet, how can you even claim that it's racism? show me the dang genetic structure that i'm actually predjudiced against.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jul 20th 2010, 17:54:58
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.