Verified:

RickyDee Game profile

Jan 28th 2021, 0:13:15

Originally posted by cyref:
This seems pertinent
https://youtu.be/tQChlzMZAvg

Yes it would appear that you are an idiot cyref

But hey, If you voted for Joe Biden and now your EpiPen and Insulin costs are skyrocketing...I've got really good news for you. Federal employees can no longer use the term "China Virus"

Edited By: RickyDee on Jan 28th 2021, 1:19:07
Ricky Dee

RickyDee Game profile

Jan 28th 2021, 0:14:49

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
120m to 128m people voted in last 5 general elections, 160m this election fueled by mail in voting... Yeah there's good reason as to why so many americans think there was fraud, the Hillary/Trump 2016 election was far more energetic than this one, even the first Obama election was hot, yet the numbers aren't even in the ballpark of this election. I also found out this week a friend of mine voted for Biden, only he didn't, he found out when his ballot came back rejected because of a signature anomaly..... To me the numbers aren't making sense when there was hardly any passion for Biden, if Bernie was the one running against Trump, I could buy, there's lots of passion there, but not for Biden, so yes it is understandable why there's suspicion of widespread fraud.

The fraud is so blatantly obvious at this point that anyone who doesn't see it has to have their head buried in the sand

There is a reason Texas is thinking about leaving the Union for fluff sakes
Ricky Dee

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2021, 11:15:19

I don't debate CTs.
I don't debate sock puppets.
I won't do your research for you.
I cannot think for you.

I will however sometimes point and laugh

lol
👽

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2021, 19:21:14

Identity politics is a very dangerous thing, both sides suffer from this poison.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

RickyDee Game profile

Jan 28th 2021, 20:29:58

Market: Manipulated

Internet: Censored

Media: Biased

Economy: Shut Down

Election: Stolen

Democracy: Fake

System: Rigged

Anyone who still thinks America is free or believes in the ‘free market’ after what we’ve seen over the past few months is an idiot
Ricky Dee

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2021, 21:46:00

I love the big fluff YOU from the reddit community to the hedge fund cronies, I was laughing my ass off yesterday monitoring the GameStop, AMC and other stocks, the market went ballistic LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

RickyDee Game profile

Jan 28th 2021, 22:17:03

I love the big fluff YOU from the reddit community to the hedge fund cronies, I was laughing my ass off yesterday monitoring the GameStop, AMC and other stocks, the market went ballistic LOL

Look at what is happening now, they are trying to destroy the reddit community and the robinhood app because the establishment lost. So now you have wall street colluding with big tech in a clear securities exchange act violation to stop lawful trading by individual investors... its lunacy

In the broader sense... What America recently used as horrifying examples of the evils of communist authoritarian hellscapes — suppressed speech, political arrests, ostracized dissenters, oligarch economy, gun control, anti-religious freedom — has now become standard practice here.

A generation ago, we would not have considered this to be American.
Ricky Dee

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2021, 23:04:52

Originally posted by RickyDee:

Look at what is happening now, they are trying to destroy the reddit community and the robinhood app because the establishment lost. So now you have wall street colluding with big tech in a clear securities exchange act violation to stop lawful trading by individual investors... its lunacy

In the broader sense... What America recently used as horrifying examples of the evils of communist authoritarian hellscapes — suppressed speech, political arrests, ostracized dissenters, oligarch economy, gun control, anti-religious freedom — has now become standard practice here.

Yes, they're blocking me from trading in the name of "for your own good" big brother at work, land of the free my ass hole.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 1:19:37

Saw this coming!!!

https://www.nasdaq.com/...de-suspensions-2021-01-28

20 minutes ago they blocked me from trading DOGE, I have 55k of that and can't sell nor buy more :-/
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 8:27:22

I hope robinhood loses all those lawsuits, fluffing fluffs are protecting the hedge fund fluffes, they don't like it when the little guy makes money, assholes.
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 13:10:43

Market: Manipulated

Internet: Censored

Media: Biased

Economy: Shut Down

Election: Stolen

Democracy: Fake

System: Rigged

Anyone who still thinks America is free or believes in the ‘free market’ after what we’ve seen over the past few months is an idiot

+1

momo Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 2:18:24

Is it any wonder the capitol was stormed?