Verified:

Forgotten1

Jul 21st 2010, 7:51:44

Results have showed that it :

~ Cures lactose intolerance
~ Lowers the affects of Chemo, to almost no side effects, other then losing hair.
~ Assists the body to fight and cure various forms of cancer, especially early staged cancer, and have various results against later stages of various cancers.
~ Able to reverse damages done by diabetes, a man that a doctor declared for his leg to be cut off, used this product, and resulting in him keeping this leg, and reversing the damages done.

~ Many other RESULTS against various diseases and conditions, from asthma to skin rashes to obesity.

And before anyone says that I'm bullfluffing, I'm the one that was cured of lactose intolerance, when I was born, my condition was discovered and through personal trials, it was proven. I could not even have half a glass of milk if I didn't want to stay in the bathroom for half an hour. However, after one bottle of said artificial sugar, I am now able to consume milk and various diary products with out any symptoms or rushing to the bathroom. Not delayed reaction, just pure no more reaction. I have tested it out also, DQ Blizzard in the morning, afternoon GIANT glass of milk, evening pasta with cream sauce.

Relatives and friends of mine have also been cured of cancer though this product, and one was given 9 extra months of quality life with her family, she wasn't even able to drink water before trying out said sugar.

I'm just bringing it out, not selling or anything, at least not in this thread.

If you or someone you know that might be interested in this product, you can contact me for further information.

But let's use this thread to discuss whether or not it's really possible that artificial sugars can help the body fight various diseases.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 16:11:42

Also, if anyone's interested, I have really cheap Nike shoes as well!

:p
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 21st 2010, 18:38:14

Do you mean these http://en.wikipedia.org/...r#Controversy_over_health artificial sweeteners, half of which have been banned for health reasons like toxicity or causing cancer?

This sounds an awful lot like some email spam i've gotten over the years :)

No, they can't help. If they could it would be in common usage already; and no there is no conspiracy.
Finally did the signature thing.

Forgotten1

Jul 22nd 2010, 8:13:00

No, that fluff is fake sugar.

This stuff is real sugar that's artificially put together.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 22nd 2010, 15:28:35

Say what?
You mean like combining fructose with glucose? 'cause that's like saying artificial ice is better than natural ice....

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 22nd 2010, 22:32:24

i have no idea which artificial sugar product you are talking about. and i really don't care that you haven't been weaned off of milk yet.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 23rd 2010, 13:51:21

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
-Angel1

Forgotten1

Jul 24th 2010, 17:21:09

When you are in a desperate situation, you would try anything.

I'll post more when things gets set up,

remember, when the dude first discovered fire, others probably didn't understand / accept it either.

Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Jul 24th 2010, 22:28:45

no, i don't get stuck in desperate situations where i have to yank my brain out of my ass and pray that my limited plan works.

you should try feeding them sugar, and hope to escape while they are freaking out. did you bring any sugar with you?

Forgotten1

Jul 24th 2010, 22:51:04

*confused*

Dibs, what do you do when the doctor tells you to go home because the two late stage cancers will kill you before anything he can do will work?

That's what was told to this uncle of mine. It's been a couple years, he's still alive, and cancer free. This is what I say when I say results.
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Jul 24th 2010, 22:54:08

Originally posted by Forgotten:
*confused*

Dibs, what do you do when the doctor tells you to go home because the two late stage cancers will kill you before anything he can do will work?

That's what was told to this uncle of mine. It's been a couple years, he's still alive, and cancer free. This is what I say when I say results.

gee, i dunno, refuse to pay the bill because the asshat is tripping on acid?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 26th 2010, 15:46:47

anecdotal recovery stores are insignificant next to the power of the Force... err... next to a properly done clinical trial.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 28th 2010, 13:49:51

yeah.
There is a sugar substitute that has no calories and no adverse effects (unlike nutrasweet) and has been used in Japan and south america for years. Look up Stavia. It's a plant and it contains a sugar-like molecule that you can't digest.

Starting to be bread for colder climates and sold in canada. However it doesn't claim to have any beneficial effects other than tasting sweet:P. Hell I grew the stuff myself. Great in tea.

But yes, without serious medical trials/scientific study claim = invalid.
Sadly a lot of "weight loss" information is like this.

Did you know that as a male if you eat 1500 calories a day you
will lose weight and it doesn't matter when you eat them or what you are eating to get there?

All this crap about "carbs" is pure marketting.
The stuff about "small meals" is only true because it makes it easier to eat less. Also helps you feel better and makes exercising easier. But in terms of weight loss, if you can stick to the calorie limit it doesn't matter.

And yes there is a study to prove this. However eating 1500 calories a day of chocolate will make you rather ill :P Also just eating 1 1500 calorie meal a day isn't good for you nutrition wise:P

/end rant:)

btw I have a sure fire instant weight loss method.
want to lose 20 pounds instantly? It's easy. Just let me cut off your arm:)

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

llaar Game profile

Jul 28th 2010, 17:33:52

Originally posted by martian:

btw I have a sure fire instant weight loss method.
want to lose 20 pounds instantly? It's easy. Just let me cut off your arm:)

the average arm is only 7-8 lbs each

so you'd need to do both arms, plus the feet or something :P

Originally posted by qzjul:
anecdotal recovery stores are insignificant next to the power of the Force... err... next to a properly done clinical trial.

umm totally. it boggles my mind that others don't seem to understand this.

----

also, i don't even need to look this up, artificial sweetener is not a cancer cure. something like that... would be on the news and then common knowledge.

Forgotten1

Jul 30th 2010, 23:43:26

You guys can't read at all.

It's not an artificial sweentner, it's sugar, but not natural sugar, it's man-created sugar.

There are many different types of sugars, and some are extremely rare in the natural world. This product is exactly that. There are studies done, and these sugars are proven to help cells regenerate, and help the growth of natural killer cells, those that fight dieases and stuff.

I don't mind if you guys are skeptical, but don't insult me and bash it as if I'm an idiot.

We're in talks with various hospitals right now to see if we can run some trials, the doctors wants a closer look at the thing before they start with it, and it takes time.

Heck, I'm reading one of these studies done by a Doctor in UCLA right now, on these exact sugars.

Laugh all you want, at least you'll remember this when your Doctor tells you there's nothing he can do and you have two weeks to live.

Here's another success example, and I have two different source from this that does not know each other. One is family, and the other source is a friend I've known since I was 3.

This girl had cancer, late stage, coma, 60lbs left, Doctor wants to pull the plug. Mom learns of this sugar, gives it to her doctor through a drip into her mouth. 3 DAYS, less then 72 hours, later, she woke up, asking for the newspaper and wants to eat stuffed peppers. 6 months later she was declared cancer free, 9 months later she went home.

I've had a rash on my shoulder for 8 years, doctors tried everything, I tried all sorts of other things, Chinese accupunture actually shrunk it to a relatively smaller size, and now it's regrown again.

With this sugar, it was shrunken again...
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 3rd 2010, 22:06:26

It's not an artificial sweentner, it's sugar, but not natural sugar, it's man-created sugar.

If you're implying that by synthesizing a sugar it is somehow chemically different than the same chemicals in nature, then you'd be incorrect.... however, there are different types of sugar it's true.

Post your sources if you don't want to be dismissed out of hand! Citation needed!

Forgotten1

Aug 5th 2010, 18:47:40

qz, it's chemically sugar.

fluff's still in the works, the people who are suppose to put together the stuff for people to see is too busy talking to clients.

i'm not trying to sell it here, but i'm just letting the word out, if someone gets desperate, then they can get in contact,

saving a life, is better then anything else you can do to create good karma
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN

Aug 5th 2010, 22:02:50

if the bug wants to live, it can stay out of my home.
and how does it create good kharma to save a life that is going to end up dying anyway?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 5th 2010, 22:17:58

when you say it's chemically sugar, then you mean it's glucose? or fructose? or sucrose?

and if so, natural or artificial makes little difference...

placebo effect!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 12th 2010, 19:14:55

llaar: fine.. cut off your head and the problem is solved:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Abbadon

Aug 13th 2010, 6:42:34

*Gets saw and sets up video camera to watch llaar lose his head*

This could be entertaining.

martian have you ever performed this kind of operation before?

Osso Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 0:59:47

I suspect forgotten might be talking about Beta-glucans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta-glucan

The wikipedia article makes some interesting/promising claims for these "sugars", and seems to back them up with references to articles in what appear to be peer-reviewed journals. I don't have access to most of the journals cited though, nor the qualifications or inclination to say whether or not the claims made are actually justified by the research.

But hey, maybe forgotten isn't just a snake oil salesman; there actually does appear to be some promising research here!

Still skeptical though... :P
Evo FA

deepcode Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 1:21:24

sugar is bad, mmmkay.

I've got a mouth full of broken and fixed and broken again teeth and a partially diabetic system to prove it.

Sugar is a drug. It gives you fast energy, with no essential nutrients. Allowing you to "feel" like your still living, while you're slowly starving to death and totally fluffing up your bodies chemistry.

Of course, the doctors could totally be onto some miracle cure. Happens what? Every couple of weeks or so, and they get rich off of it selling their pills, potions and lubricants.

I've got a rock that keeps tigers away. No really, it works. I don't see any tigers around here do you?

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 18:08:53

low intake is ok, and for most folks even healthy - but as a whole our society is WAY overdoing it.