Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2019, 22:56:46

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by ironxxx:
You just made a casual homophobic insult and then called someone else an intolerant bigot in the next sentence. I am by no means defending any political positions here. I just want to point out the massive hypocrisy bluntly on display.

Wait are you fluffing serious right now? I'm fluffing bisexual myself i can't be homophobic. As far as intolerant bigot no i did not call anyone that. You misread the fluffing sentence. I was laughing at the fact that KoHeartsGPA who i thought was a very close friend of mine turned on me and called me an Intolerant Bigot. As far as the situation goes if you don't know all the details please don't insert yourself in the conversation. Yes i called him GayR after he called me a stupid fluff (which he got kicked out of Elders chat for) because we have completely different political views. Then the hoe comment. I'm completely flabbergasted that anyone would defend a fluffhead like that. Not once did i name call until this son of a fluff start it in IRC

Again, I did not turn on you, I pointed out hypocrisy, maybe you should re-read what you post including what you said about people in your state calling them names and insulting them because you dont like how they vote....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2019, 22:58:00

You just made a casual homophobic insult and then called someone else an intolerant bigot in the next sentence. I am by no means defending any political positions here. I just want to point out the massive hypocrisy bluntly on display.

Wait are you fluffing serious right now? I'm fluffing bisexual myself i can't be homophobic. As far as intolerant bigot no i did not call anyone that. You misread the fluffing sentence. I was laughing at the fact that KoHeartsGPA who i thought was a very close friend of mine turned on me and called me an Intolerant Bigot. As far as the situation goes if you don't know all the details please don't insert yourself in the conversation. Yes i called him GayR after he called me a stupid fluff (which he got kicked out of Elders chat for) because we have completely different political views. Then the hoe comment. I'm completely flabbergasted that anyone would defend a fluffhead like that. Not once did i name call until this son of a fluff start it in IRC
U mad enough to write an entire paragraph...i like that fluff
wasn't me...

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 7th 2019, 23:05:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Again, I did not turn on you, I pointed out hypocrisy, maybe you should re-read what you post including what you said about people in your state calling them names and insulting them because you dont like how they vote....

You did turn on me. I've played with you for 5-6 years now not once have i called you names even if i didn't agree with you. It's fluffed up. There is no hypocrisy. The real hypocrisy is YOU defending a sack of fluff after he started this fluff. The fact that he had to make a post fluffing and complaining about boys wanting to be girls. And boasting about being a white straight male and everyone defending him tells me what i need to know
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 7th 2019, 23:07:17

And we can officially close this thread before I have to start deletions and bans.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.