Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2018, 18:18:59

What is your favorite BBQ style? Do you prefer the style of North Carolina, with it's smoky sweet mustard and vinegar based sauces, or Texas Mesquite style BBQ with a fiery chili pepper based sauce? Or maybe even Memphis style smoked meats. I understand that the Quebecers seem to think they are the kings of smoked preserved meats, perhaps they have an opinion for those that might just still be hanging out around here.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2018, 1:31:34

No preferences, eh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2018, 5:41:01

I don't like sweet sauces of any kind on my food, if you ever are near an Argentinian store, get a bottle or jar of "chimichurri" and try it on a BBQ steak, you're welcome!

:-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2018, 1:35:09

A couple of weeks ago, I BBQ'ed a "Tomahawk Steak". This is a steak cut from a Ribeye with the bone still attached, thus making it resemble a tomahawk. Man, what a piece of meat that was. Damn thing cost 50 bucks for the steak at a wholesale place, but man, it was worth every penny. I used Cowboy brand "Prairie Fire" BBQ sauce on that one.

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2018, 12:54:04

I like all types of BBQ. But, my favorite sauce is still Famous Dave's Devil Spit. When it comes to steak, I just like Montreal dry rub seasoning on mine.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 30th 2018, 4:12:13

I dont like sweet bbq either. i used to think i dont like bbq, but maybe i like some and that it was just the sauces i didnt like.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance