Verified:

Revolver Game profile

May 20th 2010, 12:50:45

Real football. not the american 'football' :P

Your predictions ? Let's start with who you think will pass the group stage. I'd like to know the 'why' of you predictions. :)

I will post mine a bit later. A bit in a rush now.

Edited By: Revolver on May 20th 2010, 12:52:02

afaik Game profile

May 20th 2010, 17:56:48

A
France
Uruguay

B
Argentina
Nigeria

C
England
USA

D
Germany
Australia

E
Netherlands
Cameroon

F
Italy
Paraguay

G
Brazil
Portugal

H
Spain
Chile

I've some doubts around group A, as South Africa and Mexico are on par with Uruguay so could easily take it; and group G, Ivory Coast are on fire so could test Portugal on a bad day…

Revolver Game profile

May 20th 2010, 18:49:27

Here are mines:

A
France
Mexico

France has an easy group compared to the rest. Mexico played good and they are constant. I think they will pass.

B
Argentina
Korea Republic (surprise winners)

Not too hard group, Argentina should pass easily. Koreans should pass hardly, but I think they will manage. I think they will create the surprise.

C
England
Slovenia

USA improved a lot. But not enough to pass through the group phases. This group is harder than A-B. Slovenia created a surprise by taking out Russians and make a spot for themselves in the world cup. The are a country from ex-Yougoslavia in which the football culture good. Definitely better than USA. USA still need to work hard on development and to attract more players to increase the level of football in the country.

D
Serbia
Germany

THIS is the unofficial group of death. Any of Serbia, Ghana and Germany can pass adding the fact that Australians improved a lot. We saw it during the olympics. They weren't bad at all. It is the least predictable group of them all. I think The teams with the least of pressure there are Serbia and Australia. It will play an enormous role. Germans will not do as good as supposed for 2 main reasons: The atmosphere in south africa (Players will be confined to their hotels and the field for security reasons. Serbians and Ghaneans know what it is to play in such conditions because of recent history in both their countries) and the 2nd reason is the loss of the start midfielder Michael Ballack that is injured and won't play for germans during the World Cup.

E
Netherlands
Denmark

Not too hard group. I think the danish will cause a surprise by taking out Cameroon. But to be honest, it wouldn't be THAT big of a surprise.

F
Italy
Slovakia

Slovakians have much less to lose than any other team in there, I think it will result in a surprise qualification.

G
Brazil
Portugal

No explanation really, just pure logic.

H
Spain
Switzerland

Switzerland improved like hell ever since the Euro 2009. They really played good during the qualifications. They are playing a very good defensive football in the same style as germans and I think it could pay off for them in their group. Chile and Honduras striking power will be controled.

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:05:00

France all the way!

Revolver Game profile

May 20th 2010, 20:19:28

France will go at the best in semis :)

Dragonlance Game profile

May 21st 2010, 5:04:37

i'll be basically watching every game live as i'm completly addicted.

Socceroos will somehow win the WC!! you watch!!!

we will draw Germany, beat ghana and draw with serbia!!!!

qualify 2nd behind germany who beat ghana and serbia.

then we will play England round of 16 and beat them!!!

after that who cares as we beat england hahahahaha

Revolver Game profile

May 22nd 2010, 8:04:57

DL: In this group, Germany is the only team that can surprise by not qualifying. The 3 other teams can all pass aswell. It's crazy. It will be the most interesting group of the group stage.

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 4:28:29

Yes, I will watch it.

Traditionally, whenever a World Cup isn`t played in Europe, a south-american country wins it. So I am betting on argentina or brazil for this one.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 1st 2010, 14:22:34

man i'm pumped.

Forgotten1

Jul 9th 2010, 1:11:52

*looks at thread*

France, BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA

and a European team is going to win!
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN