Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2020, 6:39:50

HAWK! You gonna play with me this set or not bro?

You ever been on tinder and get the seen message but no response like right after a chick asks you to hang. And you're like well hell, no fun for meeeee. When you send a message in ee it stays bold until the other person sees it in your sent items. Archaic times seen checkmark. And we all saw I was publicly asked to hang out, my message was seen, and now I'm so ghosted. Just ghosted man.

I dont care if we even do ones with my third string fam. You just out here tryna prevent good netting or you actually tryna play, dog? Let's go. We can do as big or little as you want.

In the words of screamin Jay Hawkins. "I don't care if you don't want me, I'm yours right now." You asked me to come oop. I sure as hell hope it was for some reason.

Let's do it big bro. FFA needs a good 100 a side plowing. But also we could do it small too? Idc. Clearly on you to make an entertaining last 50 days. Dont just cum in your pants when the set starts and then disappear. I'm here for you bro, we can do something at all. You got two months and I'll kill anybody with you or against you to prove I build like a motherfluffer. You used to war and net with me and YOU KNOW it's waaaay cooler than listening to me talk so what's the hold up?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 23rd 2020, 9:06:32
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 24th 2020, 15:48:22

Hi Derrick :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 16:40:12

Hi k4f.

You could swear that I'm a dirtbag with all these hater posts I get, but every time I propose some fun times it's crickets man.

Maybe for some folks the game itself isnt even fun but they just love drama. I'd rather have a big war with people who dislike me than just play for suicides and drama. But idk, I find giant wars fun just like I find throwing up some top 10s fun. Sure, I play into other people's drama with me a bit, but I'm actually here to play the game and have fun first and the drama isnt the focus at all. Idk. Seems like the goal is to bore me to death or something. I guess that's the only way to truly beat me anymore cuz everyone knows the crew is 🔥🔥🔥

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 24th 2020, 17:41:21
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 16:46:50

You ever have a gal that's mad at you but won't tell you why? Like "you should know why I'm mad at you." It's like that but with 2 grown ass men. And its waaaaay too "important" to have a decent war and hang and get over it. Or do anything at all really. Just gonna sit around acting mad and having 0 fun.

Happy holidays to me I guess.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 24th 2020, 17:01:06
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 19:04:04

Merry Christmas you filthy animal

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 19:24:27

AWWWWOOOOOOO The wolf dog is here. Merry christmas bud!

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 25th 2020, 6:32:17

Dude, Derrick, you gotta shorten your posts to cover the key topics ;)

First off, anyone who has hate on you, for any personal decision you have made is an absolute moron. Some people need to put their grown up pants on when they get outta bed, and are too lazy to even do that.

I would welcome a good ol war, X countries vs X countries, equal starting time. That would be amazing, those are some of the best wars ever.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 25th 2020, 17:00:50

I've never been on tinder either btw

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 26th 2020, 16:58:49

Originally posted by ironxxx:
I've never been on tinder either btw

Today could be your first day!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2020, 17:14:35

Long posts thick with metaphor and narrative are a product of my lack of entertainment elsewhere. The key topic is that I'm bored enough to type many paragraphs.

We'll get this thing together yet.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2020, 0:43:33

Admit it Derrick you are more of the Grinder type.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2020, 21:30:21

Man when I was still working at the gay bar some guy showed me that app. Full time gays are hella thirsty and I would never trust that fluff for a minute. Literally it tells you how many feet a person is away from you and you can go full ass-treasure hunter mode and start walking and watch the distance go down until you can see the dude. Lots if dudes flick in on in the bar so they can see who wants to get down in the same room as them. fluffing weird man. So effin creepy.

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 30th 2020, 4:48:52

Derrick banging trannys again. Lmao.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2020, 9:27:30

You can run the bar for half a decade and do they post calling me a restaurateur? No.

But bang one tranny and everyone in the world has a comment.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS KAHUNA CHULUPA-BURGER! Hope you doing the sweater fluff OP.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2021, 17:29:58

Trannys can be pretty freaky though. Personally i have most to be needy and full of self loathing. Maybe it was just the ones i knew though.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2021, 18:13:34

It depends. The more performative ones are a bit different. We have Martha Graham Cracker perform at my club monthly and she is a Vegas show queen. And she's very popular. As a dude, hes a really nice ass guy, bi leaning straight, kinda has his fluff together and in very chill and confident.

It might just depend on the reason for doing it. Go-go boys and drag queens seem to be oozing with self confidence. It's kind of just the dude who chooses to dress like a woman to go to 7/11 who is probably just having major self confidence issues or feeling uncomfortable in their skin.

As with anything, no shoe fits every foot. And theres a pretty large spectrum from transvestite to gender identity to transgender. Kinda depends on what kind of tranny you mean.

As far as actual surgical transsexuals, I know a lot more ladies who took testosterone and got their inny made an outie than vise versa. And from my perspective, many of them still have lingering femininity, especially when it comes to reacting to anger. You're pretty right about that. They're mostly cryers rather than fighters. Most dudes react like idiots tho so that's probably not a bad thing. Sometimes we should all just have a good cry or something. Idk. Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 4th 2021, 19:10:59
See Original Post