Verified:

patriottawnn Game profile

Sep 15th 2015, 12:02:44

not many can endure it and stray from the path.

UncleFiat Game profile

Sep 15th 2015, 12:51:59

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
not many can endure it and stray from the path.

What?

mrford Game profile

Sep 15th 2015, 12:52:40

Phrasing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sep 15th 2015, 14:08:08

uncle fiat, many people set out goals and don't finish them. I'm implying IMP is a resilient cookie.

ZDH Game profile

Sep 16th 2015, 1:15:21

I prank called Xmach before :). And gotta remember Hopi Woman! R.I.P.

I never ran a bot...But I never ran over 30-40 countries you people where ridiculous...that's right I said YOU PEOPLE :-P

Anyone know what ever happened to xynx??
-BigZ

slip Game profile

Sep 16th 2015, 1:40:25

xynx would single handily win wars. I hope he was lying when he said he was legit. it's really weird looking at this thread.

Sep 16th 2015, 1:49:55

iggy would single handedly raise the morale of the clan that would win wars.

i miss that fella

Little Joker Game profile

Sep 16th 2015, 7:09:37

This brings back memories.

Havoc Game profile

Sep 25th 2015, 5:00:48

hi joeskin
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Sep 25th 2015, 14:34:17

hi havoc!

Stryke Game profile

Oct 5th 2015, 8:54:45

LOL wow.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 0:28:19

IMP4Ever
IT'S KILLING TIME

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 4:38:06

^
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

zipper Game profile

Oct 23rd 2015, 21:05:03

v

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 23rd 2015, 21:08:29

WOOOHOOO
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Mambo No5

Jun 11th 2019, 19:59:30

Good ol' days

Originally posted by UncleFiat:
Little Easier to read without the scolling thing

IMP was founded on the basis of honor and the desire to bring order to the FFA server. It was Rico’s creation, it’s up for debate whether he had known what IMP would become, but nonetheless IMP quickly grew to be one of the top clans in FFA. During the first Reset of Earth, IMP member homer s. left IMP, and created Homer. Shortly after creating Homer, homer s. left FFA and Turbo rose to power as leader of Homer.
Both IMP and Homer grew quickly, almost as quickly as the rivalry and hatred between the 2 clans. Homer based its membership upon recruiting every person to join FFA, whereas IMP was more selective in it’s recruiting. It’s unclear how the first IMP/Homer war began, but one thing was made abundantly clear, Homer was no match for IMP. Rico recorded 3 separate occasions when Homer had requested a ceasefire during the war, IMP refused, we were not satisfied that Homer truly understood that trash-talking IMP was a clan’s death wish. During this first war, Rico was president, and there were 2 other head-advisor type members, Fancy ketchup, and Evil.

Xmach joined IMP at about the start of the first war as well. Evil took Xmach under his wing and showed Xmach the art of killing and running multis. Soon after Xmach had learned the ways, Evil lost internet access, and only stopped back at the IMP site occasionally, never to of run countries with IMP or in FFA to this day. At the end of the 1st IMP/homer war, IMP had grown, and Homer’s # of members and avg net worth had plummeted. With the absence of Evil, there was an opening in the leading positions, and Xmach quickly rose to become one of the war leaders.

When the 2nd reset came, Rico and Xmach were the only 2 top leaders still active, for Fancy ketchup also had gone inactive due to ISP problems. With Rico’s permission Xmach began the 2nd IMP/Homer war, out of boredom for the most part. The hatred between IMP and Homer grew more, Homer again grew by recruiting everyone that joined FFA, and Xmach ran about 20-40 multis through the reset, and antagonized and irritated the Homer members, specifically UJ, KO, Svein, Potomac, Yeah Dude, and RoadKill who became the leader of Homer after the first war when Turbo decided to retire.

This 2nd war’s outcome is up for debate, it’s said by both sides that they achieved victory, but it was quite clear that these 2 super-clans would be rivals for resets to come.

The coalition was formed in the 3rd reset, as a result of USIMP, which was formed as a sub-clan of IMP by Stancats, and co-lead by MAMBO. The 3 super clans at the time decided to make TC for mutual protection from the rise in negative feelings toward the 3 clans, this was also the time when Xmach became the co-leader of sorts. Soon after it’s creation other top clans were incorporated into TC, TLV being one of them.

TC quickly became the dominating alliance, proven in the 4th reset when the TC went up against another alliance of clans and quickly showed there was no match for TC. A reset or 2 after Rico decided to retire from FFA, and handed the leadership of IMP over to Xmach.

IMP went through a series of trials after this, the first being the loss of Rico, and then soon to follow other leaders that formed clans like RA and MAD, which later became a large part of the MPE clan now a part of TC. Xmach also had trouble finding time for the internet and especially gaming at this time, Sprad who was the trusted Head advisor also left to help form MAD, leaving very little active leadership at IMP for the following 2 months.

IMP membership declined, and top members deserted the clan left and right, IMP was no longer on any of the top clans list. At this point any other clan and leader would have called it quits, but not Xmach and IMP.

Xmach after finally finding more time for gaming and IMP specifically, decided that in order to save IMP there had to be a way to keep the remaining members together, and provide some attention and advertisement for IMP, so Xmach against his better judgment decided that a merge into MPE was the only move.

Shortly after the merger, Xmach realized the mistake he made, but also was contacted by ex-Homer members UJ and KO, who both had internal dispute with the new leadership at Homer (Fiat and Svein), and wanted to join IMP, IMP being one of the few remaining original super clans that shared the same views as they do. With the addition of these 2 and their countries, and the belief he could reform IMP and make it great again, Xmach split off from MPE within a week, and reformed IMP, reform might not be appropriate since the tag never died really, more like rejuvenated IMP.

With the addition of new leaders, a spark of hope, and the new tag IMP4ever, IMP has begun its long road back to dominating FFA.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 20:58:25

fake or real m5?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 21:24:29

fake
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 21:32:05

I would have to say fake... lol

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 22:35:52

I am still here and I did run a bot with 2000 countries on it and IT WAS FUN> LOL I do not know where they all disapeared to.

Hey MAMBO where you been hiding for the last 15 years???

And yes that really happened and yes me and KO are still here and in IMP>

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 11th 2019, 23:48:49

Imma say fake considering I had someone msg me asking who use to lead TIE and all lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mac23 Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 23:48:57

doh, that takes me way back!

UncleFiat Game profile

Jun 12th 2019, 2:30:07

Those posts by "UncleFiat" were made when I was away from the game and not by me.

The person using my name has never explained why they were using my board name after calling them out.

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 12th 2019, 15:10:00

Well whomever made the post was almost 100% correct in what it says just a few details left out ,pretty accurate, so he had to have been around when that occurred which was as you know a long long long time ago> Way back in the early days of EARTH. Before most of you even started playing this game. The small error in that post is when Xmach went to MPE I MYSELF CONTINUED TO RUN IMP as a one man tag until everyone returned. So IMP has never not been on the boards as a clan tag from beginning to now>

MadmanKO Game profile

Jun 12th 2019, 15:20:10

I ran over 300 countries in homer vs imp wars on a dial up connection. For HOMER until they threw me under the bus and would not protect me.
And yes i am the original MADMAN KO. Now playing with imp.
NO bs from no believers.
Madman KO

Joeppc Game profile

Jun 12th 2019, 22:31:47

Memories.. somebody kept pretty good notes.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 14th 2019, 19:15:11

Long long ago... damn im old! lol

Mambo No5

Jun 19th 2019, 19:30:17

Actually is the real me

Good to see my resurfacing has drawn so much attention. Surprised to see so many familiar names after all this time.

ddd Game profile

Jun 20th 2019, 4:43:57

Anyone know what ever happened to xynx??

he got killed in prison :(

lueticia Game profile

Oct 5th 2020, 19:54:33

I would love to see a reunion with USIMP was a member their for a long time.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 5th 2020, 20:16:34

Originally posted by lueticia:
I would love to see a reunion with USIMP was a member their for a long time.

I was in USIMP as well once upon a time.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 5th 2020, 20:21:31

Whats up Dedly?? Havent seen your name here in a while! or Thunder for that matter..lol.. Havent heard anything about Mambo but i spoke with Lag a month or 2 ago.. She was amazed there are still some of us here..lol.. Dont think she was interested in playing though..

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 6th 2020, 1:01:29

This thread has been necro'd 3 times now.

Closed.