Verified:

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2018, 12:05:58

Check!

Summer sets are slow and this round was a bit of a pain, but in the end IMP ended up on top!

How did you do mob? *evil grin*

The_Hawk

Aug 7th 2018, 15:02:45

Gratzzzzzzz wh00ze and icd

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 7th 2018, 22:53:02

Lucky you tagged about 10 mins before you were killed by police :P

and ty for not being bomber haha
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 9th 2018, 5:13:55

I forgot to jump I would of finished with 4b total and that was just explore/build after Donny went into vacation.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2018, 21:27:23

lol @ whooze. Trust me if I hadn't left early for holidays I would have taken #1 or pushed SV to #1 - TBH I thought SV had that secured.

I only ended up with $838M avg nw, 7 top 10 countries and $13.4b nw and ICD finished #1 total nw that's all that matters :o)

But good job in the war set ... I didn't follow it much seemed like a lot of drama (and grabbing #1) ;)

Cheers
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

SwedishViper Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 17:18:55

I didnt start thinking about netting until a few weeks before set ended, as my main prio last set was just to build big killer dictators with everything maxed for killing stuff. When I was finished and had 1000+ missiles all ICD targets, except 10, were out of range, so figured I at least could try to get one into top 10. Never thought I would gain 1,6B with the small amount of stock I had, but considering the market prices I was able to get approx 600m for each 100B cash
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

SwedishViper Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 17:25:13

btw, impressive set by Raz, you came a bit closer now to beat my all time Total networth, only 143B to go ...
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 15:38:52

Thanks - lets be honest I won't come near your 143B just don't play enough ;)

But I did break your avg nw record, so now you have a goal...lol

I am sure you will put up record numbers as you normally do....see you next set.

The_Hawk

Aug 13th 2018, 16:21:11

Could always shoot to break the avg net record set by sin. Might be possible with all the changes.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 17:17:41

Might be possible? Was it impossible before the changes?

Maybe next time I play ill try it...$11b is a big number but it is easier to build one large country then to build 16 for average nw.

So who knows. This set was way too time consuming.

The_Hawk

Aug 13th 2018, 18:16:56

Originally posted by raz:

Maybe next time I play ill try it...$11b is a big number but it is easier to build one large country then to build 16 for average nw.

I think he broke sv total across 16 and broke avg.

Scratch what I said earlier thought he had 2 over 1b

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 18:50:45

Originally posted by raz:

I think he broke sv total across 16 and broke avg.

Scratch what I said earlier thought he had 2 over 1b

yah I very narrowly broke sv's record across 16 as well, but decided not to make another over 1b cause I was lazy

Anyways, I don't think it's easier to get one big country than avg across 16. It's easier to place first, yeah, but I mean... with the money I lost running turns at 10-100bill a pop that set (which is necessary because it's impossible to transfer all you need before you jump, you'll run out of time or run into bare markets at the end) I could have put at least a couple countries above the first place finisher this set. It's all relative.

Either way, gj raz on breaking the average record. Definitely an impressive set by you and all of ICD (especially considering they racked up a couple hundred kills along the way!).
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 20:00:23

I can only go by my own experience when netting and from my experience building 16 vrs the 1 was always easier...Now my highest ever was $5b and nowhere near $11b so as Sin stated its all relative.

I mean when you run 16 you need to make sure not to crash the food or oil markets when destocking, you need to make sure markets are never bare, meaning to buy it all up in a day etc...When I jumped my first country it only used 2600 turns.

The one thing I can tell you is that it is exhausting ...lol

I am sure Sin and SV will do "there" thing next reset, and for many resets to come.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 20:02:22

Oh and thanks Sin, I didn't kill anything but Crip and Sherita left me alone for once... ;)

Good luck!