Verified:

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 8th 2010, 23:04:56

Im sorry about everything that transpired in the past. After being showed information i wrongly accused you of doing things below your character. So plz accept my apology

I do believe Prime is a asshat, and has done everything i have ever accused him of.

Rico your a liar, or u were misinformed in the information that u gave me.

And LAE u are a bunch of backstabbers. And i may be 1 person but it wont be forgotten. U got into our site. Caused fluff that diddnt need to happen. Ruined alliance relations between others.

I know it may be alot to ask. But from certain people that called me personally a liar. When i stated things on here. That were true in context, but the blame was misdirected

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 8th 2010, 23:18:53

"Rico your a liar"

'you're'

/grammarNazi

Rico Game profile

May 8th 2010, 23:19:58

Originally posted by TinysubSYN:

You couldn't handle the truth!

Edited By: Rico on May 8th 2010, 23:20:50

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 8th 2010, 23:21:06

Originally posted by Rico:
Originally posted by TinysubSYN:

You couldn't handle the truth!

apparently [syn] at the end of tsub's name breaks quotes
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE QUOTE

Edited By: qzjul on May 8th 2010, 23:25:45

Frost Game profile

May 8th 2010, 23:22:16

You know... it was some underhanded bullfluff you guys did earlier this set offering my friends the type of pact you did, knowing they were planning to net peacefully -- knowing -- that with the type of pact you gave them, they would have been almost obligated to help you at their own detriment.

I was the one who told them it was better to have four allies who'd have their backs, that two that would almost certainly get them killed causing their membership to leave almost indefinitely.

As it is, I am recommending to them that they either downgrade or drop their pact with SYN altogether. I hope you do not take offense to this, but as it is, they have been working their asses off enough, and they don't need fluff like that happening to them now. Also, while I may be a friend of theirs, I am not a member of that alliance and should hope that you or your allies AoDT will not take any thing I say here out against them.

Edited By: Frost on May 8th 2010, 23:28:15
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 9th 2010, 0:31:09

What are u talking about.

RaHL_DK

May 9th 2010, 4:13:27

Apology Accepted Tiny

Rico Rocks!

and I have a character? Hope it aint mickey mouse!!

The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

Desperado Game profile

May 9th 2010, 18:29:32

no rahl, its goofy

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler