Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 2:07:09

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Jesus Christ, somebody shoot already.

500 countries here that wanna war this set. 300 all x. 300 rainbows. Shoot at what? People who are just here to grief? Why? So they have something to grief about? I hope they enjoy their war and leave me the fluff alone. And i hope the 2 decent strings on each side have fun.

Seems silly for the actual netters of this server who have worked together and trained 7 of the last 8 unique winners to start shooting over a seriously large volume of terrible players joining the server for 1 war...I'm fine waiting for the regulars.

We can talk when people arent puffing their chest and spreading lies about me with 200 countries behind them. Sometimes patience is a virtue. Especially when you're the only leader....THE ONLY LEADER....that still trains people and creates winners. I have actual work to do, training the people who actually wanna learn to play and not just create drama with all x rainbows.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 22nd 2020, 2:24:02
See Original Post

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 2:22:46

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Jesus Christ, somebody shoot already.

Bang.

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 2:37:34

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Derrick clearly went inactive only with his countries to hide the FA. He carefully planned his NW movements so that they occurred between the ranking updates and thus it looked like he didnt play while he actually fed weezy all his production over those weeks.

I have the logs to prooove it:

drmalloy 12/29/2019
kekeke, I pretend to go inactive in 1a and FFA so I can get SoF to fight LaF and send FA to Weezy wthiout getting caught. gg no re
Also I am Vic.

Yawnzorz

If I get hit tonight on steak night... ima suicide loc for the next year.

Bump !

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:08:41

Derrick clearly went inactive only with his countries to hide the FA. He carefully planned his NW movements so that they occurred between the ranking updates and thus it looked like he didnt play while he actually fed weezy all his production over those weeks.

drmalloy 12/29/2019
kekeke, I pretend to go inactive in 1a and FFA so I can get SoF to fight LaF and send FA to Weezy wthiout getting caught. gg no re
Also I am Vic.

Yawnzorz

Bump !

Bump?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:09:40

drmalloy 12/29/2019
Also I am Vic.

Yawnzorz

Bump !

its meant for derrick ;)

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:16:39

lol i know =p

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2020, 3:32:13

Would you prefer i jumped in?

I could at least let mob detag if it'd make yall feel better to kill one of ours. He wants to but i know how much you'd villainize me for it so I've asked him not to. And outta respect for me he isn't.

Would you rather i let the boys play? If you're gonna fluff with me either way they might as well have some fun instead of listening to me. That's on a serious note. If you don't care I'm down to let them...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 22nd 2020, 13:03:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Would you prefer i jumped in?

I could at least let mob detag if it'd make yall feel better to kill one of ours. He wants to but i know how much you'd villainize me for it so I've asked him not to. And outta respect for me he isn't.

Would you rather i let the boys play? If you're gonna fluff with me either way they might as well have some fun instead of listening to me. That's on a serious note. If you don't care I'm down to let them...

-crickets-

If they don't care if mob tags over im fine with it =p