Verified:

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 22:14:33

Well now you dont have to deal with him. So you should now have no reason to contact him.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 22:48:15

Llike I said, that's a massive improvement. I just fail to see how it prevents the mod boss from suiciding and harassing me. I wouldn't have to contact anyone in imp ever if we weren't being suicided by the mod boss in the first place. It's not like anyone in my tag has ever suicided you or hit you during destock to grief your finishes in the years ive led, you know.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 22:51:48
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 22:51:03

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Llike I said, that's a massive improvement. I just fail to see how it prevents the mod boss from suiciding and harassing me. I wouldn't have to contact anyone in imp ever if we weren't being suicided by the mod boss in the first place. It's not like anyone in my tag has ever suicided you or hit you during destock to grief your finishes, you know.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 22:56:49

What, did i suicide you? Did bug? Did ratski? Did ashe? Did äshe? Thats my whole tag rn. I think thats a fact. Ive been leader for like 3 years now and i think we've never even mistyped imp in my time here from our tag.

I don't feel like it should be this difficult to get him to quit harassing and suiciding me.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 23:07:08

is there missing posts in this post?

Cause it seams very odd..

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 23:23:03

What, did i suicide you? Did bug? Did ratski? Did ashe? Did äshe? Thats my whole tag rn. I think thats a fact. Ive been leader for like 3 years now and i think we've never even mistyped imp in my time here from our tag.

I don't feel like it should be this difficult to get him to quit harassing and suiciding me.

Maybe they dont play there at this moment loc does get around.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 0:01:08

Who do you mean? I dont recall even ex loc from my tenure suiciding imp at all except weezy. And he only played one loc set ever like 2 or 3 years ago. That's hardly our guy. He's been NBK for the last year which is about a year longer than he spent in LoC.

But no, none of us get around. None of us suicide. We've all been loc netting for a while now.

If you're referring to mob, he hasn't suicided during my tenure either....idk. i can't speak for things that happened 20 years ago but in my time as leader, its never happened.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 0:09:42
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 0:10:30

But realistically thats very aside from the point that even if they did, i still wouldnt think it appropriate for the mod boss to harass me or suicide me every set. War me maybe. Out net me maybe. But not grief and suiciding.

Again, it shouldn't be this difficult to get a mod to stop harassing me. Seriously.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 0:17:47
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 0:17:37

But realistically thats very aside from the point that even if they did, i still wouldnt think it appropriate for the mod boss to harass me or suicide me every set.

Again, it shouldn't be this difficult to get a mod to stop harassing me. Seriously.

Are you sure it's you he is after? Can you send me the logs?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 0:22:31

Logs of what?

It goes like this, he griefs us, I say hey what gives, and then he calls me an idiot and fluff to provoke me and threatens to have "2 or 3 people run untagged to suicide you" when we ask for retals or reps. You want logs of all the different times he has fluffed with my sets unprovoked or the antagonizing me afterwards?

Im certain you can just look at your tag in this and previous sets news search with us on EG to find the suiciding prime did two days ago, along with all the topfeeding, quad tapping etc. And you can see him antagonizing me and posting inflammatory fluff and childish insults on the forums. My posts are about him harassing me and his posts in response are that I'm annoying, stupid, a loudmouth fluff, angry, etc. Shouldnt be too hard to imagine. I'm not the one throwing antagonistic childish insults around, nah mean?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 0:49:42
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 0:54:52

Meh you guys pull retals 30 days after a tap. No one cares what you say or respect you. Pot meet Kettle.

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 1:13:49

Logs of what?

It goes like this, he griefs us, I say hey what gives, and then he calls me an idiot and fluff to provoke me and threatens to have "2 or 3 people run untagged to suicide you" when we ask for retals or reps. You want logs of all the different times he has fluffed with my sets unprovoked or the antagonizing me afterwards?

Im certain you can just look at your tag in this and previous sets news search with us on EG to find the suiciding prime did two days ago, along with all the topfeeding, quad tapping etc. And you can see him antagonizing me and posting inflammatory fluff and childish insults on the forums. My posts are about him harassing me and his posts in response are that I'm annoying, stupid, a loudmouth fluff, angry, etc. Shouldnt be too hard to imagine. I'm not the one throwing antagonistic childish insults around, nah mean?

Are you sure it's you he is after? Can you send me the logs?

I wish we could bold stuff.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Apr 21st 2020, 1:17:01

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 1:25:02

Originally posted by smegma:
Meh you guys pull retals 30 days after a tap. No one cares what you say or respect you. Pot meet Kettle.
True life, i offered retals for those hits and never claimed they were straight retals. That was the guy doing the hits talking smack, not the FA for LoC. I'll look for those logs for sure. I offered up my countries.

Hawk, who you figure he's after? Mob? They should just do 1v1 or bring a friend or two for an actual war. They're somewhat evenly matched in terms of ability and it'd probably be the closest war on FFA in a hot minute.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 1:50:45

https://imgur.com/d3kR6IY

I guess prime didnt tell the member that i offered reps and retals, and then suicided me because they didn't take them or something? Rock on. The more you know the less fluff makes sense.

Even offered to drop much needed cheap oil to you guys to pay for it on days you accused me of inflating the market and doing the opposite.

I'd be kinda pissed if I was the member who didn't get paid lol.

He just needs an excuse to suicide me and harass me and dreams fluff up to do so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 2:02:47
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 2:06:42

Excerpt from January 22:

[19:13] <Primeval> I told him to hold since he was tagged still
[19:14] <Primeval> Retaks are gune
[19:14] <Primeval> Retals are fine*
[19:14] <Primeval> Just needed the ok
[19:14] <Derrick> Yeah. If i booted him from tag this set he would just suicide you. Makes more sense to keep him in tag
[19:14] <Derrick> I'd rather you took the land from me tho
[19:14] <Derrick> So as to mitigate issues
[19:14] <Primeval> That's fine too. I don't care where hes tagged honestly. Keep him

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 2:11:17

Where do you find time to go back and make edits?

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 2:19:40

True life, i offered retals for those hits and never claimed they were straight retals. That was the guy doing the hits talking smack, not the FA for LoC. I'll look for those logs for sure. I offered up my countries.

Hawk, who you figure he's after? Mob? They should just do 1v1 or bring a friend or two for an actual war. They're somewhat evenly matched in terms of ability and it'd probably be the closest war on FFA in a hot minute.

Maybe. Try to smoke a bowl or whatever and relax. Let stuff brush off. Its fun.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 3:06:41

Stuff doesn't brush off when I'm under constant harassment and threats of suicide from a guy who is deleting my posts of facts and fluff. It'd make it a hell of a lot easier to let things brush off if i was left alone for a couple weeks. But no. The mod boss will certainly try to fluff up my set further several more times this set I'm sure. Maybe he will hide with macdaddy again to suicide me this time or use a fake acct so i cant find him.

You guys are just flat out misinformed by your leader, and unaware of his actions.

Mods should just not be suiciding netters in the first place tho. Like seriously. Wtf is that? I just want the harassment to stop hawk, and I want the excuses for a mod harassing me to stop too. Can you do anything to help me or no? I'd rather it was just a rule that the mod should not be allowed to harass me, but I'll take what I can get.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 3:24:34
See Original Post

Aphrodite Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 6:56:43

#FREEREQ2020
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 14:23:49

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
#FREEREQ2020
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 23rd 2020, 18:56:28

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
#FREEREQ2020
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

llaar Game profile

May 7th 2020, 0:37:09

sweet retals are accepted 30 days later? I've missed so much!

what is this #freereq2020 hashtag?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2020, 1:13:29

Originally posted by Red X:
#FREEREQ2020
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2020, 1:14:42

llaar buddy! Glad you're still alive :D

llaar Game profile

May 7th 2020, 13:00:01

yep! hi! :)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2020, 14:16:18

Originally posted by Red X:
#FREEREQ2020
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Scott Game profile

May 23rd 2020, 14:51:28

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Why does your PTSD have anything to do with this game?
Lost a family member back in 01 to suicide, watched a best friend bleed out in shock with nothing we could do. Imagine training to save lives and feeling helpless because you cant put a tourniquet on when both legs have been severed that high up. Had to put afghanis in body bags after they got hit by an IED, some looked like how the skin of chicken gets when bbqing. Had another friend take a round to the dome.

I'm sure syko and others have seen similar things yet we dont let it bleed over to the game or use it as a crutch.

If you are having thoughts of suicide go get help and take a break from this game. Letting this game dictate your level of stress is unhealthy. Fudge guys and gals it's agame for a reason everyone plays it different.

That’s some fobbit fluff right there.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 5th 2020, 19:31:27

Originally posted by Bug:
Prime, next time get another mod to speak on your behalf, rather than post an inflammatory response and close a thread, it will stop people from being more pissed at you.

i'm pretty sure it doesn't.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 5th 2020, 21:18:42

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by Bug:
Prime, next time get another mod to speak on your behalf, rather than post an inflammatory response and close a thread, it will stop people from being more pissed at you.

i'm pretty sure it doesn't.

You that bored?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 19:16:06

Originally posted by galleri:

You that bored?

not yet.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 6th 2020, 19:36:47

Apparently so. You suddenly requoted something in a thread that hasn't been touched in over 2 weeks.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 23:15:06

welcome back scode