Verified:

farmer Game profile

Jul 27th 2022, 2:38:41

brujodale

Jul 27th 2022, 2:22:10

got this message from ratski, he is totally broken up, he cherished his wife. I asked him for a link so we could leave condolences.

Ronald MillerAuthor
. Well since 5/8/2022, my life got turned up side down when Kathy Jo nearly let go, I thought I was going to loser her before our 30th wedding anniversary. I took her to the ER, at the Forks community hospital were she collapsed in the ER. And the next day she was moved to Crescent lake loge by ambulance, and then was transferred to a Life flight helicopter to University Washington, Mont Lake. Kathy was then put in ICU bed, for 21 days, on a ventilator. I have yet to see the bills so far, I am not going to worry about that yet. I checked Kathy out of the hospital on 6/28/2022. I drove 272 miles round trip, to get her home; I thanked God for helping me bring her home, that day. Now taking care of Kathy full time and its no easy task, I talk about that later.
7/14/2022. Kathy came home from Forks community hospital, I got her in the house and sat her up in her lounge chair, and hooked up her oxygen lines, and I worked on removing pantry shelves, and then I grilled a chuck steak and mash potato’s and spinach. I made a small portions of chopped meat and 3 tbsp of mashed taters, she hardly touched it. I clean the dishes, and later helped Kathy to bed around 9:00PM and I returned about 10:30 PM and I found Kathy with out her mask on, She was unresponsive to my voice, I checked for a pulse, and found none, I called 911, and the rescue squad came and took her to the ER at Forks hospital, were the on duty doctor pronounced her dead @11:53 PM 7/14/22. I fallowed Kathy to the ER, and said a prayer over her and kissed her one last time, and said good bye to her. I went back this morning to get Kathy’s wedding ring, and I said good bye one more time.😥😨😰🙏.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 28th 2022, 11:34:44

Do as I say, not as I do.