Verified:

Rico Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 18:33:12

Primeval as of this date is no longer VP of IMP, nor can he handle FA duties for IMP anymore.

I'm not going to go into detail here, but I will say this.

1. He didn't "hack" SYN. He was given access to their leader board by an SYN leader. [Tiny knows who]

2. He didn't attack FoCuS nor LaE. That is all SYN's doing.

Any other questions you know how to contact me.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 18:35:30

Thanks for sharing some of the facts Rico - I think those 2 points put a lot of questions to rest for some of the other clans involved. It's nice of IMP to own their part in it too

Some Guy

Apr 13th 2010, 18:39:00

Sure doesn't look good for the future of SYN

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 18:40:20

He should have been just kicked, for multis and jackassery
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 18:45:05

yeah donny kinda hehe
i dont think he even plays thats the funniest part....

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 23:10:02

So Syn just kills random countries, reguardless of ally status. Gives leader board access to the opposite side of the war, prefers to gangbang other clans :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 13th 2010, 23:37:13

Interesting......

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Zues The Greek Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 3:31:49

You call those facts?

This is the best you can do Rico and I see they are for the more challenged readers that actually believe in your hogwash!...

Thomas Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 5:21:14

Surprise, surprise. IMP & SYN still a joke. Nothing to see here guys.

Thunder Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 7:05:25

ha ha Zues you didn't even know what was going on in your own alliance. "our tag country got killed so the tag control didn't pass" meanwhile "FFA player banned"

Hey btw, if he's been banned from EE and BC, why haven't y'all just booted him completely since he can't play anyway?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 17:03:40

shh Thunder - they're still under the delusion that since someone else did something not nice to them, that means they didn't severely fluff anything up on their own without any outside assistance....I mean, doesn't everyone recruit players that had just been on their kill list, then grant them leadership level perms within a matter of days????

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 17:23:38

I would love to agree with you donny. But the guy never made it up to syn leadership or was never promoted.

All the leaders in syn are all close friends.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 17:29:07

Donny, I'm pretty sure the EE team won't post people's IP addresses in any context - the personal security ramifications are just too risky for them.

I think the real truth in the issue is probably a blend of #1 and #2

So far as promoting Prime to a level where he could see vital clan information after 1 set....while I agree that it's not their fault he came in with less than honorable intentions, it most definitely IS their fault for not having a bit more common sense than to protect themselves against an unknown variable that just a few days earlier they had been trying to kill. NO ONE should get that much info their first set in a clan, I don't care what the circumstances are, let alone someone that comes to a clan in that matter. When I was a leader, I wouldn't promote anyone to anything more than a token leadership position for at least 3 sets just to avoid things like this...

I still haven't seen anything that confirms that it was Prime that suicided LaE and FoCuS from inside SYN though, only that he joined their tag and booted them all from their tag after he got access to what should have been high level protected information. I agree that that is a possibility, but until I see proof I'm just gonna take it as another accusation from SYN as they grasp at straws to retain their last bit of dignity.

I think this whole thing will blow over quickly once Hellrush and Zeus give up their little campaign to bash IMP for what appears to be 1 player's actions.

I know for sure Mort had at least 250 mil bushels stocked, as he and I were chatting in game a lot and comparing each other's e-nises to see who was going to take the top spot in LaE.

Edited By: NOW3P on Apr 14th 2010, 17:30:22

snawdog Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 17:30:42

Well, I wonder if Tinysub or Zues had detagged those countries if there would have been such an uproar?
I'm not saying i condone it by any means,but let's not forget that the admin password was given to him legitimately by a then standing SYN officer.
Mebbe you should clean up your perms when someone leaves.
Just another post so as to help clear up the rumors that SYN was "hacked".
And as for the member that hit NA and Focus,i am quite certain that WAS a legit SYN member.
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 17:33:23

I wouldn't have a problem with having all but the last octet of my IP posted....but reverse lookups on IPs are way too easy for me to feel comfortable with the whole thing up there. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd probably stop posting here if that kind of information were available to the masses.

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 14th 2010, 17:45:39

shhh! Don't tell!

I dunno what the security levels are for the forums here, but the above scenario could be avoided with 3 of 4 octets, still no need for the 4th unless you happen to live close to me and are with the same ISP.

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 16:31:46

what now3p said!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

PraetorNLS Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 20:01:37

You can all have my adresse and please show up and do your worst :D
Signed

PRAETOR - IM A INTERNETT THOUGH GUY
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Waseem Game profile

Apr 15th 2010, 21:01:55

lies..
Donny is a California dreamboat

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 16th 2010, 5:46:18

Erm, guys....someone getting your actual address is pretty low on the list of reasons to protect individual IPs. Good to know you all have ginormous e-nises though. Congrats.

Zues The Greek Game profile

Apr 17th 2010, 14:00:55

For once NOW3P I read a post that makes absolute sense, except for the dignity part...

I am sorry if I've referred to you as a MORON in many posts as I see now, that you do have some intelligence...