Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 25th 2020, 23:15:42

Macdaddy knew the risks with IMP, they were informed he was tagged and I would take responsibly for any actions he took against IMP, some in IMP decided they wanted him dead anyway
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

horndog Game profile

Feb 25th 2020, 23:18:41

Originally posted by Warster:
Well remember that you decided to attack ICD instead IMP after IMP started killing you.

Tried to give you a chance and you hit our close ally.

Well that was after I was detagged and I had my reasons but I apologize for my actions Warster. Like I said, the last thing I meant was to take the fun out of this game for you.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 23:26:33

You say derrick should be held responsible for his actions (running his mouth and stuff) yet you can't take responsibly for the actions you have taken and the way you yourself run your mouth,

That's the reason you were always killed on sight and now get deleted whenever we find you because a- you run your mouth and b- you continue to go around your ban.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 23:27:07

How long is his ban?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 23:28:50

Yeah. I see now you detagged him and then they hit him and then he hit icd.

You're a heck of a guy for giving him a shot warster. Bummer it worked out that way.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 25th 2020, 23:30:34

Forever
It was 6 months but he kept avoiding his ban.

He asked again this reset and was denied and did exactly what he was banned for
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 23:30:41

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
How long is his ban?
it gets longer every time he breaks it. By now it has to be years but as i remember it was originally not that long from multying on express to hit koh.

Since that time tho he's broken the stipulations of his ban on a near every set basis so if each of those extends it by 6 months he's probably around 6 years by now.

He could appeal but he's made such an atrocity of a case for himself that that route is probably impossible too.

If he agreed to quit fluffing around and stuck by it for the original length of his ban i bet theyd let him back. Usually like 3 months of not being a douche and an appeal is all it takes. For him it's probably going to take a bit longer because of the multiple violations, but a year of no violations and an appeal would probably do the job.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 25th 2020, 23:47:32
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2020, 23:53:53

Campaign not found

I was about to donate 2 bucks so Derrick could have his money back.

That was a lot of reading.

The_Hawk

Feb 25th 2020, 23:55:18

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Campaign not found

I was about to donate 2 bucks so Derrick could have his money back.

That was a lot of reading.

It got taken down fast. Gofundme is on their A game.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 26th 2020, 0:04:48

Originally posted by horndog:
Originally posted by Warster:
So which account did u do this on

I believe it was under my MacDaddy account. My stats don't do me justice on my profile because I was killed off. My main was nuked into the ground.

So.... I should have gone with my first instinct you full of fluff jerkoff. "I am guy that has to play and live under proxies on the internet cause my daughter was stalked and harrassed by a guy nearby and she could have been killed".
Yeah ok......
I even told you that you couldn't play or post until we had your real IP.
So here we are. You won't be able to respond after this. Matter a fact you are worse than tits in my book.
And don't ever ever ever come messaging us again with your stupid fluff "I have behaved for 6 months and this is bullfluff cause Prime hates me" story.
Bye Felicia. You are back on my radar. Go suck a long eclair.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 0:11:10

Was wondering why a forum ban wasnt coorsponding with a game ban. But now i also still dont get a answer as to why i was hit. I never had a ingame issue with you(then) but your tatics are lamer than marshalls post.

Edited By: Crippler ICD on Feb 26th 2020, 0:14:37
See Original Post
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

The_Hawk

Feb 26th 2020, 0:26:15

And just like that. He was gone. Until next time Horndog.

Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 26th 2020, 1:26:11

I already responded to Derrick in private. But I did want to say here that I try my best to stay out of FFA mod matters in nearly all cases - often when I am the only one around at that moment. I find it interesting that someone who thinks so poorly of me would suggest I spend MORE time in the FFA mod tools to prevent this sort of thing from happening. Further, this tag hit us about 2 days ago - I saw them prepping war techs and just assumed it was another string headed to the NBK side and dismissed it. If I had the spare time from a very busy two months in my professional career to look in depth at such things, I think it would look awful suspicious that I'm poking around privileged information on a string that has only seemed to target the tag I'm a leader of. It was only after Derrick's tantrum that I took a peek to see that the person was using proxy software to connect to the game server.

I completely understand your point that you thought it was him weeks ago up until the point he joined up in xNAx - a tag that I did not create nor was responsible for by the way - at which point you changed your mind, or at least seriously questioned it.... And with good reason. Anyone that thinks I would knowingly allow him to play the game right now AND then knowingly tag up with him needs to talk to a professional physician. That being said, had you not been fed information about the xNAx tag that you had no business knowing, the source of which was shared by former friends of mine and IMP, then you probably could have used your initial gut instinct to file an ingame report and the FFA mods could have investigated and likely found the proxy use...and your countries wouldn't resemble the Free Parking square in the corner of the monopoly board. Let that one simmer a bit.

The mod tools are being looked at with help from the recent additions to the dev team but these mod-related suggestions and "fixes" are appropriately falling behind other projects and developments in priority... at least for right now. If you see something, say something, preferably by way of an ingame report or a FRIENDLY note to that server's moderator through forum PM, IRC, discord, or whatever method they might prefer. Should you choose not to be friendly and say things like "fluff you" or calling them a fluff... or sling accusations of double standards and bias... I certainly won't wag my finger and any volunteer moderator who chooses to do something else with their time for the evening. We have the most efficient and often quickest moderator team than I can recollect in the history of both Earth2025 and EE. We even added another moderator relatively recently to the FFA game and to a couple of others. Just FYI.

Now lets get back to killing for the next 42 days.

Edited By: Primeval on Feb 26th 2020, 1:30:27

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 26th 2020, 1:37:53

Originally posted by Primeval:
file an ingame report and the FFA mods could have investigated and likely found the proxy use

I just want to touch on this. Most mods if not all take ingame reports very serious. I do at least, so if you think something is wrong report it. Just a forum msg is not enough.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 2:33:09

Yeah. It is certainly the most active mod team in this game in well.....ever. There's frankly no disputing that. However, my knowledge of NA being a subset of imp was not a product of leaks. Nor was my knowledge of turbo t, whooze, sapphireaxe, and the dozen other players i outed. It was a product of watching scores lists, land lists, and a general knowledge of builds.

I spent 2 hours just the other night, as many people will tell you in elders or loc, researching SSJ as a player.

In addition to his few gos at this server, he owns third place on the best 3 for express. Going back thru every set, and looking thru my saved spy ops, i was able to identify each of his near 30 top ten finishes, and build a timeline of how he runs a CI on that server, including how and when he builds his CS, his prioritization in building, how many off types come into play, and when he maxes his military tech based on a collection of nw changes over about 10 of his best sets.

I then found that he won team server also with a CI once, but hadn't really played the server much. ALL OF THIS ANALYTICS dumped into a spreadsheet allowed me to find his 1a country, an untagged CI currently situated at the fringes of the top ten. Tracing dates of his posts on the forums I was able to go back 4 years and find his 12th place finish in 1a for OMA, his best 1a finish. Closed profile aside, I know his entire history and will generally be able to pull his name out of a hat on command accurately. (Frankly impressed btw. Bit of a one trick pony but he's probably near to one of the best CI players ever).

I don't assume many people find enjoyment out of something like that, but thats how ive known sapphire was rh for a year. Thats how i knew turbo t. Thats how i knew uj and ko and prime were na. Thats how i knew perun was whooze. Sin was different because he had to leak himself, but im fairly certain the only player i had leaked to me before i knew was tmac. And hopefully it saved his netting set from a mistake like ssj experienced, so his leak was a favor to him because i lack strong analytics on his gameplay.

So no prime. You cant blame a leak on that one. All you can blame is the unique style with which you build the first turns oop. Although id be lying if i didn't say a leak did confirm what I already knew.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 26th 2020, 4:08:50
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 26th 2020, 3:01:10

Derrick also knew he could come to me and I would grab an FFA mod. Or at least trying to decide if that was an unlegit player.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 3:07:42

Yeah. As soon as they detagged from him, i contacted warster immediately. He was a bit busy with the youngin last night and just didn't get there in time. I understand tho. RL comes first.

The lesson i think sin is referring to is I shouldnt have told people I snitched. And that running my mouth about a cheater being here got me suicided. That won't ever sit right with me. If i ever believe a cheater is in my presence, i make it clear to everyone. Even if it's in my tag (a hint to those who decided whooze was a cheater 3 years after they watched him do 10 second kills, and just decided to mention it to the mods when it affected them)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 26th 2020, 4:40:53
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 3:19:37

Kinda hilarious to me that people would believe i got turbo goddamn t on analytics but got the impers on a leak lol.

Like i was only looking for the netting strings or something lol. Plus the source of the leaks hasn't even spoken to me in like 2 years.

I kinda wanna be allies with imp just so they start sharing what they smoking.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 26th 2020, 4:37:23
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 3:41:33

I'm disappointed to see that MacDaddy is still playing this crap, honestly dude if you read this, go bother some other game with this BS..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 26th 2020, 3:48:48

Right like....
Maybe try:
Runescape, Hello Kitty Adventure Island, 7 Days to Die, World of Tanks.....
Candy Crush

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 3:49:36

Leisure Suit Larry
Just shut up and have another beer

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 4:04:35

Isnt utopia kinda like earth but for babies? Perfect right?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 8:00:23

yeah honestly just piss off already..

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 26th 2020, 12:25:56

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
However, my knowledge of NA being a subset of imp was not a product of leaks. Nor was my knowledge of turbo t, whooze, sapphireaxe, and the dozen other players i outed. It was a product of watching scores lists, land lists, and a general knowledge of builds.

So no prime. You cant blame a leak on that one. All you can blame is the unique style with which you build the first turns oop. Although id be lying if i didn't say a leak did confirm what I already knew.

Watch where you step over here, everyone. Careful not to step in the bullfluff.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 12:57:29

Cheaters gonna cheat

Spies gonna spy

Klowns gonna troll for young boys

Same old same old

ddd Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 15:16:11

only bs being spread here is yours primeval- and of course smegmasses

Oriontakers Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 15:58:52

I won the bet B.

within 4 days there is much more BS on the boards then kills in my news.
I won, now you are going to make me a nice BBQ steak next time im in the States.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 16:33:53

I'm surprised the nursing home let's you have internet access.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 17:35:54

Originally posted by ddd:
only bs being spread here is yours primeval- and of course smegmasses

make great fertilizer. hs does too.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 19:09:00

Cheaters gonna cheat

Spies gonna spy

Same old same old

You forgot clan leaders gonna tag with macdaddy to hide from a war.

Oh wait that ones new.

The_Hawk

Feb 26th 2020, 19:20:23

Cheaters gonna cheat

Spies gonna spy

Same old same old

Oh wait that ones new.

On accident.

If I can get over nbk using an attack script you should get over this... nvm I'm not over it carry on derrick.

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 26th 2020, 20:25:59

Cheaters gonna cheat

Spies gonna spy

Same old same old

Oh wait that ones new.

On accident.

If I can get over nbk using an attack script you should get over this... nvm I'm not over it carry on derrick.

no one is using an attack script. IF NBK was doing it I would damn sure be hitting faster

The_Hawk

Feb 26th 2020, 20:43:48

Keep telling yourself that it's odd some strings hit flat 9.5s and 4.5s consistently during there runs while others hit 19s which are close to what the hold enter attacks but more consistent with 1 click button attacks.

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 26th 2020, 20:48:14

some areas of the world just have faster internet, idk what to tell you hawk. I just know the one you all keep trying to say is doing it can hardly run IRC.

The_Hawk

Feb 26th 2020, 20:53:25

So these same areas also produce 19s or 9.5s that are consistent with the run?

One run 19s 3 runs later 9.5s some more runs later all 4.5s... I guess the string hitting and producing the same numbers is a coincidence?

If it was only 19s I would agree but when the numbers are consistent during each run. Something is up.

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 26th 2020, 20:56:57

we can agree to disagree then. If it is the same string you was talking to me about yesterday I am willing to bet any amount of money that he is not doing that speed hit hack.

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2020, 21:24:33

deano is a garbage player

that is all
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 0:42:24

Haha. Still going eh hawk?

You still haven't told me why it was a non-issue when he was in imp and you knew, even commented on, his doing it to other players you disliked.

Unless you're willing to start coming down on your own tags bad behavior, it just seems like complaining. It'd probably be investigated more thoroughly if it wasn't assumed that you guys wouldnt have a cheater in your tag for three years, and then rat him when he leaves. So it must be jealousy unless you would actually have a cheater in your tag, in which case you deserve it.

Bomber originally left imp because of prime putting his fatties at risk for topfeeding tko. If you're going to behave a certain way, you should expect the same in return.

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 1:05:39

That's not bomber doing it btw... thought u knew every player.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Feb 27th 2020, 1:13:24

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 2:31:36

Its whooze doing it. Thats why i quoted a thread where whooze said his 11 second kills and you were pumped up about it.

I was just making another example of why it's odd to me that you can act a certain way, and then when the exact opposite happens act like it's the end of the world.

You guys bragged about him being eight tenths of a second slower on kills when he was in imp. Did you think he was scripting then? And did you make the mods aware of it at that time?

If you didn't think he was scripting then, you must not now.

And if you believed it the whole time, it looks like you're just complaining about something that you knew was going on for years and refused to act on. And if you're going to allow that sorta behavior in your tag and on this server for years, it only stands to reason that eventually it would affect you negatively.

You'd be hard pressed to find a rational human being not in your camp being sympathetic about that. It either should have been reported years ago so a thorough investigation could be conducted, or you should anticipate it affecting you for some time for your lack of due diligence.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2020, 2:43:26
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 2:35:35

I think I am going to start netting
You win this round. I concede.

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 2:38:54

Its whooze doing it. Thats why i quoted a thread where whooze said his 11 second kills and you were pumped up about it.

I was just making another example of why it's odd to me that you can act a certain way, and then when the exact opposite happens act like it's the end of the world.

You guys bragged about him being eight tenths of a second slower on kills when he was in imp. Did you think he was scripting then? And did you make the mods aware of it at that time?

If not it looks like you're just complaining about something that you knew was going on for years and refused to act on. And if you're going to allow that sorta behavior in your tag and on this server for years, it only stands to reason that eventually it would affect you negatively.

You'd be hard pressed to find a rational human being not in your camp being sympathetic about that.

whooze aint the 900 string with hit stats that match his other 4 countries that hit. If it was all 19s id be like cool ok. but when 4 go 19s, and the next run the all go 9 1/2 or 4 1/2. It makes you wonder how every hit stat for those countries are the same and the rest of the clan has all different hit stats for the countries that participated. But redx reminded me that we need 1 terrabyte of speed to play this game...

Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 27th 2020, 2:48:21

If not it looks like you're just complaining about something that you knew was going on for years and refused to act on. And if you're going to allow that sorta behavior in your tag and on this server for years, it only stands to reason that eventually it would affect you negatively.

You'd be hard pressed to find a rational human being not in your camp being sympathetic about that.

whooze aint the 900 string with hit stats that match his other 4 countries that hit. If it was all 19s id be like cool ok. but when 4 go 19s, and the next run the all go 9 1/2 or 4 1/2. It makes you wonder how every hit stat for those countries are the same and the rest of the clan has all different hit stats for the countries that participated. But redx reminded me that we need 1 terrabyte of speed to play this game...

Glad I could remind you old friend. Let me know when you need a reminder I'll do it anytime free of charge, cuz I like you. 🧐

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 2:52:14

You think rebel is cheating? Seriously?

I musta smoked some really strong weed today. You do realize he's number one all time in ffa attacks right? Like if anyone was going to have some consistency at this point it'd be him. He leads this server in all attack stats by a large margin.

And you can even see its not scripted because he botched today and did one whole section of hits on LoC. Lol. Unless his script somehow mistypes at random lol

I've played with him in elders and can attest to the speed being fast and consistent. Id expect no less from someone with a million ee attacks.

He's not even like a computer whiz guy tho is he? Lol. Ain't a lotta guys in this war I'd claim to be sure about, but if i make about 700,000 more ee attacks and 2500 more kills and dont get anymore consistent on speed i figure somethings wrong.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2020, 3:09:13
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 3:01:45

Also for the record.

No one leaked that that was rebel to me either. Rofl.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 3:12:00

This is the 1a equivalent of calling dragon out for a walling script. Making me laugh my ass off.