Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 10:21:06

Here's what I'm gonna offer, I'll drop tag on mine and tag up as moron, you let my newbies go. You can have your way with mine. Fair enough?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 15th 2019, 11:07:38

Or we can just call it done and go on about our set?

I really do not want to just farm you and kill you all set that is not any fun for you.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 11:13:29

It's fine for me, I could live with that. I just want some mercy for my newbies. And it's not that easy to get me dead anyhow.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 15th 2019, 11:46:00

That didn't turn out as expected I guess.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 12:15:41

Lesson learned?

Don't talk the talk...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 15th 2019, 16:59:08

Originally posted by Cerberus:
It's fine for me, I could live with that. I just want some mercy for my newbies. And it's not that easy to get me dead anyhow.

So, we will enter a CF? You stay in your tag and tag up your restarts. We can call this done.

Are we good now or do you still want to bash us every set?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 18:50:37

Guess i need to beg for mercy too. Cease fire gents?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 15th 2019, 20:09:09

Originally posted by smegma:

That is fine. Give me some time before I post it in the alliance site I am at a driver improvement class. Blah

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 20:41:04

That was fast....

Marshal Game profile

Jun 15th 2019, 20:45:05

ah red has gotten too many tickets.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

RumorGuy

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2019, 20:53:19

Originally posted by Marshal:
ah red has gotten too many tickets.
I heard he got a ticket the other day for public nudity while carrying his fathers favorite pocket watch(which he stole).

Ps. He didnt have any pockets for this watch, it was in his butt.

Believe this as true, because it is.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2019, 22:52:08

ok I guess not.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 18th 2019, 0:15:35

Red is being slow to relaying any information.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 18th 2019, 1:23:34

ok I guess not.

That is my bad. We can CF if you want still, or not. I really do not care just let me know! I forgot to post it insite then Yesterday was fathers day and today I just got on.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2019, 4:43:33

I think that was my bad I was told kill.and I killed without readin the CF chats my bad
Catch me on ir c

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2019, 5:43:00

Originally posted by Red X:

ok I guess not.

That is my bad. We can CF if you want still, or not. I really do not care just let me know! I forgot to post it insite then Yesterday was fathers day and today I just got on.

We had Cease Fire. You broke it. That is something that only gets to happen once.

Rokkie Game profile

Jun 18th 2019, 6:34:04

ok I guess not.

We had Cease Fire. You broke it. That is something that only gets to happen once.

Didn't know we was on a CF my bad. Legit.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 18th 2019, 17:02:14

ok I guess not.

It was a mistake, you started this whole thing, so whatever. We can keep doing it, or not, but we will keep killing you until something is confirmed I guess.

/shrug

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2019, 17:50:51

OK, so that's how you guys are gonna handle it, eh? Not a problem for me. I'll still play the same way I always do, I'll just change up my thinking a bit concerning warfare and other such things. For example, the next time somebody steps over a line like NBK did in attacking those newbie clans unjustly, even if it's just in my own opinion, instead of intervening to stop it like I did, by allowing the newbie to join up under my tag, and thus enjoy the protection of some clan built to deter aggression, like mine was, and relatively high ranking, like mine was, #1 in average net at the outset of the problem, I'll just take a page out of the NBK play list and just obliterate them at first blush, instead of trying to mitigate anything, I'll simply demonstrate that that kind of thing is just a cowardly, douchebag move against a new member of the community, rather than driving the newbies from the game, I'll just drive the unjust from the game. I won't be sitting around waiting to attack anyone, I'll just be ready to institute some consideration back into the game. NBK was built for war, there is no doubt about that, 16 reasonably powerful tyrannies with high missile tech, and lots of troops can surely make mincemeat out of two newby clans simply trying to figure the game out, and I'm sure no one would dispute that, especially if NBK got the FS which he did. My clan on the other hand, could have defeated NBK even if he got the FS as it wasn't easy to kill mine, being tech heavy, spy heavy dictatorships, of greater size than NBK's. So, instead of doing it the way I did it, which allowed NBK and other people who think like him to persuade another player, in this case smegma, to FS me to "dull my blade" as it were. Thus throwing him into the meatgrinder that they themselves were dissuaded from attacking themselves since things would have possibly had a different outcome had I full turns and such before NBK and friends decided to finally attack. However, that is all water under the bridge at this point, in retrospect, had I simply waited until I had full turns and then done what really needed to be done, NBK would have been smoked, and none of the rest of the people from this community that jumped in, "Boltard", etc. would not be with them now. So inadvertantly, I singlehandedly led to the rise of the DBA.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2019, 18:00:26

In fact, my tourney country was just attacked by a tyranny, using spies to blow up my cash, that has a pattern of attacks on a guy with a suspiciously similar name to the clan name of that newbie. hmmmm. Are we really going to make this cross platform, then?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 18th 2019, 19:16:36

/face palm.

You sent me the same message in private. I will say it public I highly doubt anyone in NBK cares about you that much. Not me, not rebel, not anyone. Stop giving yourself more credit then you should lol

sinistril Game profile

Jun 18th 2019, 20:57:01

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
That was fast....

In Cerb's defense, with NBK's current lineup, every clan on FFA would be cleaned up just as fast this set.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.