Verified:

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 0:17:24

Originally posted by Zelow:
All im hearing is he is good for fodder and mindless instructions so easy, a cave man could do it.
idk, lets compare your ffa warstats with marshals and see how you guys matchup.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Zelow Game profile

May 13th 2019, 0:36:25

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
All im hearing is he is good for fodder and mindless instructions so easy, a cave man could do it.

I have no warstats on ffa. If you're talking about LoC theyre mostly a netting tag, so thats pretty irrelevant. Either way, im more than confident I could perform at least as well as him with out any precious experience warring on ffa. Don't defend Marasha tho, it might hurt your own reputation Karnage. I've spoken with that kid enough to know he's a waste. Sorry, I wont be taking your words seriously.
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 0:42:42

I have no warstats on ffa. If you're talking about LoC theyre mostly a netting tag, so thats pretty irrelevant. Either way, im more than confident I could perform at least as well as him with out any precious experience warring on ffa. Don't defend Marasha tho, it might hurt your own reputation Karnage. I've spoken with that kid enough to know he's a waste. Sorry, I wont be taking your words seriously.
what reputation do I have? Ive warred with marshal and won wars with him against LoC when they were a much better warring alliance. I could probably beat you and that other smack talker 2 vs 1 in ffa.lol

The_Hawk

May 13th 2019, 0:50:19

what reputation do I have? Ive warred with marshal and won wars with him against LoC when they were a much better warring alliance. I could probably beat you and that other smack talker 2 vs 1 in ffa.lol

I am down to watch and police this.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 1:00:39

Too bad i retired this set. Just count me a victory.

Zelow Game profile

May 13th 2019, 1:14:23

Lmfao, im pretty sure that "other smack talker" was Derrick? You sure you want that 2v1? Id be happy to oblige.

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 1:24:36

If he agrees then let it be arranged.

Zelow Game profile

May 13th 2019, 1:26:11

I've already shared the info with him. Im just waiting for a response. In the meantime what are your terms? FS oop? Or a timed FS?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2019, 1:27:30

I think he meant rokkie but ive been talking way more smack haha. He would have said my name if he meant me haha

I'd consider a friendly with syko next set if it didnt seem like people were priming for a server war. I havent had a mini war here since me mob dd and vamps smacked llaar maki and gerdler like 3 years ago. Ordinarily I'd think a little 2 on 2 would be grand tho. I gotta hold out for next set to be a bigger war tho....right imp? I see ironx is back too. Let's do this fluff. Seriously.

----

Given the fact that i play 100% on cellphone, i know I'm not very capable beyond my ability in target selection. I warred here enough to know it's a massive handicap. I fancy myself as a better waller and a better builder than karnage, but he's at least in the top 5 warleaders when he plays, and walling on ffa is verrry different. You can see a huge difference in target selection for sol when syko left. It went south way too fast not to notice the job one guy was doing. The way he held off imp basically solo aside, I do respect the strides he's made as a warleader and i do consider him top 5 current in that category. And i know from experience killing him that syko is far superior to me on rebounding his restarts. I think if me and syko did a 1v1 it'd be very close and there's probably an outside chance we both lose all our originals.

Z is actually a good wardog tho. I'd say advantage Z+1 vs syko on numbers alone. While i have a ton of respect for your ability syko, z is one of the fastest killers in ffa. I've seen him chem rush bots in 4 seconds. He's fluffin faaaaast. And you'd be outnumbered 2 to 1. I think if z+1 walled at all you'd be in trouble.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 13th 2019, 1:31:17
See Original Post

Zelow Game profile

May 13th 2019, 2:04:38

And for the record Karnage, I have no beef with you either. I admit I didn't know any of your previous achievements and I can see the respect Derrick has for you and will definitely take that into consideration as well. However, my opinion on Marsha stays the same. The kids a troll, and way too annoying for his own good. Most of this games players I am sure will agree with me. Plus in all of my public dealings with Marshal you are the FIRST to EVER defend him. That alone baffles me lol. Either way, sounds like we could try to set up a fun little 2v2 sometime when Derrick is up to it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 13th 2019, 2:26:11

If this is serious I'd ride with my old pal over there so it's even on numbers. It has been a long time since me and him have warred anyone.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

May 13th 2019, 3:43:11

I got an odd ball team

Syko and Sin Vs Z and R

Dev encouraging it

Zelow Game profile

May 13th 2019, 4:03:50

I think I am part of LoCs war, Derrick is planning next set. Maybe the set after?

The_Hawk

May 13th 2019, 4:21:17

Who is involved in this war?

I am in imp and have heard none of this.

Dev encouraging it

Zelow Game profile

May 13th 2019, 4:47:50

No idea, not even sure if its supposed to be IMP. I just know hes talking about war.

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 8:15:37

Ive never bothered to setup hotkeys although im sure my killruns would be much shorter than my traditional 45 second kills. Bots generally have no sdi and yeah I was talking about rokkie but if he aint good enough for you, replace him with derrick. TERMS: I Kill You!

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 14:12:20

P.s. I'm not coming out of my game retirement to war. I'm just having fun with you guys. I'll talk on AT, but I'm finished with this game.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2019, 14:29:05

Awwwww sheeit.

Hawk nothing is settled or anything. It's just an idea in principle. LoC is a netting tag but half or more of the members have an itch to war. We named the tag chaos and announced our intentions to war this set, but couldn't get anyone to bite. We just want to war for one set and then go back to netting so it's not realistic for us to blindside someone as that generally creates long term grudge wars. And again, we're not interested at all in going beyond one set so unfortunately i have no choice but to be at the mercy of a server with all the people who want to war being in LoC right now.

----

The idea passed around is that some players, maybe like 5 of us, would go 5v5 against a random 5 in imp. A split tag scenario to allow guys like bd who wont have war time to continue netting, and also we wouldnt have 2 to 1 numbers advantage. But it's only been briefly talked about and i think our conclusion was lets talk about it next set.

With ironx back, I have faith that players are here that would enjoy a little 5 on 5.

m0bzta Game profile

May 13th 2019, 17:17:13

I would love to have a good war with both side agreeing to terms or what not just want a fun war is all..

is that to much to ask lol
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 18:05:45

Beware: Mob loves to stock big and hit small in wars. . there I said it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2019, 18:39:12

Hahaha. Fortunately he's not the only one who feels that way. There's about 5 or 6 of us who want a really decent ffa war

Gmann03 Game profile

May 13th 2019, 18:56:01

thanx Rokkie. I'll check it out.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

May 13th 2019, 19:19:07

locomorons answer this: if i use proxy to apply to locomorons then why the hell i use my name on application?

not that i care about answer since i'm done with this thread and rest of you idiots.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2019, 20:36:00

I don't know why you say or do half the things you do...

The_Hawk

May 13th 2019, 20:37:10

Who is dumping bus and res at 2800?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2019, 21:57:10

We were just talking about that lol.

It went clan mate to clan mate....thats the only hint ill give.

Crashed the essos for low transferring

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 13th 2019, 21:59:14
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2019, 22:54:31

Originally posted by Marshal:
locomorons answer this: if i use proxy to apply to locomorons then why the hell i use my name on application?

not that i care about answer since i'm done with this thread and rest of you idiots.

I have been trying my hardest to get you in bro...I just don't have the rank to make it happen :(
Just shut up and have another beer

Karnage XZ

May 13th 2019, 23:19:35

What did marshal do to get himself blacklisted? My guess is nothing, somebody annoying you is not a good reason to deny an application. But I don't know why marshal would want to join LoC anyway.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2019, 0:04:22

Me either but he's obsessed with joining.

mrford Game profile

May 14th 2019, 3:23:14

marshal is a garbage player.

full stop

dude has played this game for 20 years, and still cant net worth a fluff, or build a good war country.

Activity is his only asset.

How does someone not even accidentally get good after 20 years?

I have seen some troll scrubs roll through here, and learn faster.

Edited By: mrford on May 14th 2019, 3:26:46
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2019, 3:26:17

Originally posted by Marshal:

You are losing your fluff LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2019, 4:53:55

It's arguably the funniest thing on the forums right now...

Zelow Game profile

May 16th 2019, 22:31:57

Originally posted by mrford:
marshal is a garbage player.

full stop

dude has played this game for 20 years, and still cant net worth a fluff, or build a good war country.

Activity is his only asset.

How does someone not even accidentally get good after 20 years?

I have seen some troll scrubs roll through here, and learn faster.

Like me? lol I got 16th on my first ever 1a set. Im a little proud of that, being as bad as I am at this game.