Verified:

The_Hawk

Member

1948

Nov 4th 2019, 23:29:22

When does it cap out?
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

DerrickICN

Member

3700

Nov 5th 2019, 2:59:35

I got to somewhere around 85% on a fasc. Maybe around 75% on everything else

DerrickICN

Member

3700

Nov 5th 2019, 3:02:58

Just did the math. If you do b cost every day of the set and add in the forum bonus pts youre looking at a max of 96% b costs as fasc and 83.2% as other govts. But that's with religious bonus management.

The_Hawk

Member

1948

Nov 5th 2019, 3:25:21

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Just did the math. If you do b cost every day of the set and add in the forum bonus pts youre looking at a max of 96% b costs as fasc and 83.2% as other govts. But that's with religious bonus management.


Thanks
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

Gerdler

Member

2305

Nov 6th 2019, 1:50:37

I managed 87-88.5% before I started going for other bonuses on my FFO one set in 1a. For the most part I was setting alarms for my bonuses but I slipped up a few times.

It depends also when the reset starts as you get your posting bonus on Sunday/Monday. So if the reset starts on Sat/Friday for instance you will get 9 x 4p post bonuses while if it starts on a Tuesday you only get eight of them.
The 22 hour one is really annoying to keep track of, I don't do that at all these days.

The_Hawk

Member

1948

Nov 6th 2019, 1:53:35

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I managed 87-88.5% before I started going for other bonuses on my FFO one set in 1a. For the most part I was setting alarms for my bonuses but I slipped up a few times.

It depends also when the reset starts as you get your posting bonus on Sunday/Monday. So if the reset starts on Sat/Friday for instance you will get 9 x 4p post bonuses while if it starts on a Tuesday you only get eight of them.
The 22 hour one is really annoying to keep track of, I don't do that at all these days.


Ty
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

The original Warho

Member

138

Nov 11th 2019, 13:47:25

Nice!

Uncle James

Member

677

Nov 13th 2019, 22:25:04

I have run every free turn on building bonus and got my Monarchy down to 65%. That is a -35% building cost at the end. That works out nice when i have 50k land to build up.