Verified:

Truth

May 5th 2010, 12:57:50

If you wish to know what lies behind the shroud that has been cast over your eyes:

AIM - EarthEmpires

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 5th 2010, 13:11:49

If you have any concerns regarding the moderation of this server please feel free to post here or discuss with a game mod/admin in private. Regarding LAE, a post has been promised and will be forthcoming.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Truth

May 5th 2010, 13:17:45

You admins and mods have been extremely forthcoming so far. Moreso than might be appropriate for public domain, even.

This message is not aimed at any of you.

This message is aimed at the members and leaders of LaE that have been lied to and kept in the dark by their very own alliance figureheads.

They have a right to know.

Any member that contacts me will remain anonymous.

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 13:42:33

Oh goody! Another conspiracy theorist who needs to hide behind a new nick to spread their BS! JOY!

*prints this thread to use as TP*

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2010, 13:43:39

If you honestly have a printer that can print on TP, with ink that won't rub off, you'll make millions.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Truth

May 5th 2010, 13:51:58

NOW3P - If you do not wish to hear the truth then you likely already know it and thus, are likely part of it.

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 13:59:42

*goes to check in on his still live countries*

Yup - still there. I know guys like you are real easy to jump to idiot conclusions and such, and wouldn't do anything like bothering to research what you say before you say it... but this morning was the first I'd even heard of any of this.

But you do inspire oh so much confidence in what you have to say when you do it from behind a fake nick.... please....amuse us.

NukE - I like it when it rubs off! Gives a little color to my life.

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 14:03:36

hmm....think there's potential for learning through osmosis here? :-D

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2010, 14:09:52

go AWAY primevil! damn
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Truth

May 5th 2010, 15:06:45

So far 3 people have been enlightened.

I just opened up MSN.

Walding Game profile

May 5th 2010, 15:14:00

You say because they have 700 countries, they are multi, you even said IMP was multi at first. Even with their so called multi deleted, they are still largest clan by far. I don't know what happen for sure but you base your claims on BS. Would not supprise me that you make these claims because either LaE or NA has raped you in the past.

Edited By: Walding on May 5th 2010, 15:14:27

Truth

May 5th 2010, 15:20:19

That is incorrect Walding

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 5th 2010, 15:22:12

We can't verify any statements released by this person.... you can talk to him or her at your own risk, but I have no clue what he or she is saying, the validity of it, and if it is valid, whether it's appropriate to be released. I would encourage this person to stop interfering with an ongoing investigation and creating sideshows and distractions.

The bottom line is that the mods have been pretty forthcoming with information at least rationalizing the deletions -- obviously we're not going to give out detailed specs on how we caught the players, as it would compromise parts of our security system. Unless it comes from an EE admin or FFA game mod, I wouldn't listen to what anyone else says, personally.

Edited By: Pangaea on May 5th 2010, 15:23:25
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 16:36:36

Walding - it's not worth it. He already knows all about the IMP multi....don't ya Truth? And to think I actually supported you the first you got yourself in hot water.....shame on me.

QM Diver Game profile

May 6th 2010, 1:22:58

Now3p has a pointy peter!

That is all!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

kemo Game profile

May 6th 2010, 1:54:42

well ya know many people supported obama at first too...
all praised to ra

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 2:55:58

want the truth... deepthroat + truth + primie = same IP just saying sweet heart!

Truth

May 6th 2010, 13:36:39

SWING, and a miss...

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:33:34

I whittled my peter into a point for quicker typing

I still support Obama - like him or not, he is still the president, and I assume has a lot more access to relevant information than I ever will in judging his decision making process.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 6th 2010, 14:34:12