Verified:

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 2:37:34

Nice going. I guess it's clear where all of our suiciders came from now.
Just shut up and have another beer

The_Hawk

May 1st 2018, 2:43:05

I know one came from Loc.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Xninja Game profile

May 1st 2018, 6:23:37

No War declaration..... Pathetic
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

macdaddy Game profile

May 1st 2018, 11:17:06

Originally posted by Xninja:
No War declaration..... Pathetic

Why r u surprised,? Imp used to attack me all the time without any heads up while i was peacefully netting

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 1st 2018, 12:35:39

Tread lightly, macdaddy.

macdaddy Game profile

May 1st 2018, 13:06:48

Originally posted by Primeval:
Tread lightly, macdaddy.

Oh....... dont you worry about me there chum.. Youre not on my kill radar this set.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 1st 2018, 13:13:17

Don't let the fact that you're still alive right now go to your head. You are allowed to play by no doing of your own. The situation is really yours to mess up, which history has shown us is a near definite. The way you speak to people still has much room for improvement.

I'll make it easy for you: Learn some humility and refrain from addressing or mentioning my clan. I won't ask a second time.

HomeTurf Game profile

May 1st 2018, 13:34:28

LOL

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 19:13:29

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:07:50
wasn't me...

sinistril Game profile

May 1st 2018, 19:17:20

IMP does the smashing
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 19:40:27

Can you guys get your untagged suicider branch to quit killing me so I can get big enough that you guys can kill me? cuz I wanna participate plz and thanks.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 19:42:21

Alternatively you could just have them tag up...

sinistril Game profile

May 1st 2018, 19:43:12

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Can you guys get your untagged suicider branch to quit killing me so I can get big enough that you guys can kill me? cuz I wanna participate plz and thanks.

No!
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 19:46:21

Man cmon. I know its all the same but I want those statz

da_bears Game profile

May 1st 2018, 19:58:46

keep us occupies with suiciders while 32 other countries net peacefully in other tags.
jump us with a 3:1 net ratio and then will talk about badly they beat us

sinistril Game profile

May 1st 2018, 21:04:51

Originally posted by da_bears:
keep us occupies with suiciders while 32 other countries net peacefully in other tags.

Think your under false pretenses as to the reasons for this war. Why would we cut our members in half to make it more fair?

drkprinc Game profile

May 1st 2018, 21:16:40

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by da_bears:

Think your under false pretenses as to the reasons for this war. Why would we cut our members in half to make it more fair?

I even built the crappiest countries I could so it wasn't such a hulk smash.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 21:47:27

Yep you guys are pretty impressive.

Killed almost all my low def netters in in one fell swoop ;)

Ofc that is after weeks of suicider attacks. Plus i overflowed most set so i am actually kinda glad i have a reason not to care anymore.

Edited By: beerdrinker75 on May 1st 2018, 21:49:27
See Original Post

drkprinc Game profile

May 1st 2018, 22:58:51

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Ofc that is after weeks of suicider attacks. Plus i overflowed most set so i am actually kinda glad i have a reason not to care anymore.

you are the only one in that tag I feel sorry for.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2018, 23:18:53

Originally posted by drkprinc:

you are the only one in that tag I feel sorry for.

Pfffft. No love dp.

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 1st 2018, 23:58:02

but... sherita loves dp ....
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sherita Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 0:09:59

HA! no Crippy, I only have eyes for youuuu!!!!

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 0:12:14

well it makes no difference if your eyes are on me or your hubby dp is still dp :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sherita Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 0:16:21

LOL! true story!

Okay, please resume regular war type convos....commercial break is ova...

*loves only skittles

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 0:16:56

I thought I was just immature and took that the wrong way. Looks like it didn't matter which way it was taken.

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 0:18:31

I know a girl that likes doub..uh i better not

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 0:20:00

I know a girl that likes doub..uh i better not

Was her number 867 5309?

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 0:21:11

I did get her # off the bathroom wall

Sherita Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 0:24:14

Dont ya'll have things to kill...get to killin...:P

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 1:26:37

Pft. shut up and jam!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 2:09:09

derrick which countries are yours?

da_bears Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 4:21:04

nice kill imp, tried switching things up, back and forth

Makinso Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 7:32:37

Wish someone would actually get some balls on this server and arrange a fun late war to actually compete in war instead of this ludicrous steam rolling.

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 10:08:25

Guess I'll post this to you again...

If people on FFA wanted a fun war, they'd arrange one, doesn't need to be full clans involved. You get 16 countries in FFA, 10 ppl looking for war could have a good one. Everyone asking for a fun war isn't interested in one, they want a full scale grudge match, which is reflected in the fact that they target netters hoping to get a response. There's nothing wrong with that but people should start to be honest about their intentions here instead of pretending they want something fun between willing partners.

It's not about balls, Makinso. You do certain things to provoke people, even if your intention is to have a fun war, don't expect they'll give you what you want.

MadNudist Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 13:31:59

Guess I'll post this to you again...

If people on FFA wanted a fun war, they'd arrange one, doesn't need to be full clans involved. You get 16 countries in FFA, 10 ppl looking for war could have a good one. Everyone asking for a fun war isn't interested in one, they want a full scale grudge match, which is reflected in the fact that they target netters hoping to get a response. There's nothing wrong with that but people should start to be honest about their intentions here instead of pretending they want something fun between willing partners.

It's not about balls, Makinso. You do certain things to provoke people, even if your intention is to have a fun war, don't expect they'll give you what you want.

Actions were taken and misunderstandings occur, this is a classic example. IMP felt provoked by LoC, so they FSed, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Situations arose that caused tensions between the clans, but were never addressed beyond a single conversation between Prime and I. But if you want some truth, here it is, yall jumped to conclusions and now look bad. I have asked Prime several times to engage in a true arranged friendly war with no drama, but he said nobody was interested. So LoC started netting, and we continued to do so this set with clear intentions. You want to talk about clear intentions but yet IMP played in deceit this set, and I'm not accusing knowing that I haven't played in deceit. This is not the pot calling the kettle black, I've done wrong and I have owned those wrongdoings. But to act like you are in the right here and have been clear about your intentions, far from the facts.

drkprinc Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 13:36:03

if LoC and IMP netted it out another set then MacDaddy wouldn't have a chance at a top10 like he does this set.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 14:12:34

Originally posted by drkprinc:
if LoC and IMP netted it out another set then MacDaddy wouldn't have a chance at a top10 like he does this set.

He still doesn't have a chance at top 10 as he will have to get through icd's netters first

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 15:31:38

Originally posted by MadNudist:

Actions were taken and misunderstandings occur, this is a classic example. IMP felt provoked by LoC, so they FSed, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Situations arose that caused tensions between the clans, but were never addressed beyond a single conversation between Prime and I. But if you want some truth, here it is, yall jumped to conclusions and now look bad. I have asked Prime several times to engage in a true arranged friendly war with no drama, but he said nobody was interested. So LoC started netting, and we continued to do so this set with clear intentions. You want to talk about clear intentions but yet IMP played in deceit this set, and I'm not accusing knowing that I haven't played in deceit. This is not the pot calling the kettle black, I've done wrong and I have owned those wrongdoings. But to act like you are in the right here and have been clear about your intentions, far from the facts.

I'm just correcting your members and Makinso that think it should have been a fair and fun war. Some things weren't misunderstandings. If we look bad to LoC members, well, *shrugs*. It's unfortunate considering we all have friends in LoC. LoC looks bad to us right now, though, too. And I recently heard Zach getting hit once or twice was enough reason to suicide random netters in IMP, so considering one of your leaders ran solo tagged just to hit me last set, I feel pretty justified here :P For what it's worth, we did damn good living in harmony for the last year. Probably the longest peaceful period in FFA history, but eventually tensions reach a boiling point.

Xninja Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 16:55:17

All this would have made a perfect war declaration if it were factual.

Getting OOP suicided kind of shows the true intent from the start. I would not want to fight LoC on equal grounds either so we'll played.

And mass genocide due to a member who self deleted every set is just lauhlghable. It could have easily been talked out...
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

The_Hawk

May 2nd 2018, 17:02:23

Loc rolls over fast anyway.

Dev encouraging it

Client no 9

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 17:05:51

so many jokes I can make out of that...

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 17:26:47

Getting OOP suicided kind of shows the true intent from the start. I would not want to fight LoC on equal grounds either so we'll played.

And mass genocide due to a member who self deleted every set is just lauhlghable. It could have easily been talked out...

Sorry but the only player in LoC I wouldn't want to fight on equal grounds wasn't even playing this set.

And yeah, it's factual. One of your leaders chose to run a solo tag to hit me. Ok, fine, w/e. I genuinely like mob, and didn't make a big deal out of it. Zach suicided us because he got retaled twice after taking two retals for one hit. That is not farming. Then you recruited him in the same set without even talking to Prime. Then you had a member threatening to hit us this set for half of last set while tagged LoC... I'm sure there are many other reasons, but all of this while we had an LDP? Good way to treat your allies. Pathetic.

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 17:31:58

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

I am mostly to blame on that point. LoC has great guys that war very well and then they have me that has 0 desire to war. I love to play earth and LoC is like family to me but life is too important to spend it trying to wall.

sinistril Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 17:36:31

I am mostly to blame on that point. LoC has great guys that war very well and then they have me that has 0 desire to war. I love to play earth and LoC is like family to me but life is too important to spend it trying to wall.

I think most of us do feel really bad you're caught in the crossfire here, doesn't do anything to help you but you're one of those players that does nothing reproachable. Unlike the rest of us bums, you're a class act. Sorry.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2018, 18:29:16

+ 1

da_bears Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 18:55:01

lol just came back after 5 or 6 years away I'm unsure what caused all this anyway.
so as mentioned above this or all of "it" could have been solved if leaderships hadn't avoided each other.
will you guys win yea and are doing a great job
was the reasons flawed perhaps irrational. yea
is this post now too long. def yes

Xninja Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 19:26:30

Sorry but the only player in LoC I wouldn't want to fight on equal grounds wasn't even playing this set.

And yeah, it's factual. One of your leaders chose to run a solo tag to hit me. Ok, fine, w/e. I genuinely like mob, and didn't make a big deal out of it. Zach suicided us because he got retaled twice after taking two retals for one hit. That is not farming. Then you recruited him in the same set without even talking to Prime. Then you had a member threatening to hit us this set for half of last set while tagged LoC... I'm sure there are many other reasons, but all of this while we had an LDP? Good way to treat your allies. Pathetic.

Well if I was not mobile only I assure you, you wouldn't want to fight me on equal grounds, people talk a lot of fluff about me but I can hack it I promise you.

I don't pretend to know everything that is going on politically around here. All I do know is our head did reach out several times to try and resolve any tension. From my understanding he was ignored. Like I said though, I'm not very involved. But if all that you said was happening and we were a LDP why so much intolerance to communicate? That does not seem like "our" bad.....

I also know that 1/2 our clan was built to net gain while the other half tried to squash the early set suicides. I watched IMPs growth and I saw it coming so I honestly am not upset or really care, my countries die in every war regardless...

Enjoy shooting the fish in the barrel ;)
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

macdaddy Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 19:59:56

Cant we all just get along ?

The_Hawk

May 2nd 2018, 20:01:00

Locs always been that way. At least since I warred with em.

Dev encouraging it

MadNudist Game profile

May 2nd 2018, 20:06:08

And mass genocide due to a member who self-deleted every set is just lauhlghable. It could have easily been talked out...

And yeah, it's factual. One of your leaders chose to run a solo tag to hit me. Ok, fine, w/e. I genuinely like mob, and didn't make a big deal out of it. Zach suicided us because he got retaled twice after taking two retals for one hit. That is not farming. Then you recruited him in the same set without even talking to Prime. Then you had a member threatening to hit us this set for half of the last set while tagged LoC... I'm sure there are many other reasons, but all of this while we had an LDP? Good way to treat your allies. Pathetic.

Case Scenario Nbr 1:
http://www.earthgraphs.com/...ime_to=&donews=Search

This is a complete set(#1514) look at hits between tag Join(mobs solo clan because he decided to play last minute for reasons only known to mob) and tag IMP. As everyone can see IMP double tapped a solo tag, rentals were taken 1:1, IMP RoRed. Soon after RoR tag, Join tapped you Sin(I assume by country name), and I assume you tried to take L:L(but looks like RoR). Afterward, tag Join made 2 more LGs I assume to try to get his land back once again, and then got 2:1 retals over that.

Case Scenario Nbr 2:

IMP makes first LG which is retaled, I believe the attack from #405 was ashe, and was a legit typo, which he messaged IMP about I believe. Once mob came to the tag he did make a LG after finding out we did not have a pact signed, which he received 2:1 retals on. Much later on in the set IMP LGed Ratski which was never retaled, which concluded the hostilities.

Case Scenario Nbr 3:

This is Zack's suicide clan news also from that set, as you can see the last attack was made on 3-3-2018. Zack requested to join LoC on 3/8/2018, 5 days after hostilites had ended on both sides. Furthermore, during this discussion Zack and I felt that it would be best to start from a clean slate, so he self-deleted, restarted and tagged LoC.

So again I say Sin, this is a big misunderstanding and IMP is looking bad here. My opinion is based on the facts you see above, is there something I am missing that makes these scenarios appear different in your eyes?