Verified:

The_Hawk

May 8th 2018, 2:13:42

Ok ok. I admit it. Imp is running a program that manipulates the date and sniff packets going to the server.
When certain hits of data match a certain criteria the bot decides the action to be taken.

So if a spy op is run on imp the bot determines if the opposing country has more than one tab open. If they do a couple things happen.
A Ddos attack on the opposing ip and a text message is sent to the imp player.

If the imp player doesn't respond in 1 minute by logging in the log in is sent to Chinese gold farmers who buy up and wall for the player.

This program was made by an defector from iran and is referred to as the id-10-Tango program and as you can see from the loc war is highly effective.

Sorry prime I had to spill the beans.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:22:56

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Ok ok. I admit it. Imp is running a program that manipulates the date and sniff packets going to the server.
When certain hits of data match a certain criteria the bot decides the action to be taken.

So if a spy op is run on imp the bot determines if the opposing country has more than one tab open. If they do a couple things happen.
A Ddos attack on the opposing ip and a text message is sent to the imp player.

If the imp player doesn't respond in 1 minute by logging in the log in is sent to Chinese gold farmers who buy up and wall for the player.

This program was made by an defector from iran and is referred to as the id-10-Tango program and as you can see from the loc war is highly effective.

Sorry prime I had to spill the beans.
this is funny regardless but humor isnt going to stifle suspicion. You can't keep joking your way out of everything. You may not actually know yourself. Its like when all of RD was deleted. Only 3 players were actually guilty of cheating everyone else was innocent and because we were all benefiting from the underhanded information that was being delievered even though most of us just thought we had great leadership. We all were deleted. Quit trying to clown me. I was born at night, but I wasn't born last night.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

May 8th 2018, 2:25:00

Wanna know how I can keep finding your countries?

Learned it from another clan.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

May 8th 2018, 2:25:31

Lol maybe learn what hilites are and stop doing 5 minute kill runs Syko. Most of us are used to walling people that aren't trash.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

May 8th 2018, 2:29:03

Funny he hasn't noticed sin.

He post on the forums and two impers come online.

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:30:49

I do 45 second kr tops usually. I knew it couldnt be long before the propagandists arrived. You netted well from farming bots that dont fight back I hope you dont actually consider yourself a top player. You thrive when their is zero competition. When you have competition and you come out on top, that's when you know your a top notch player. You ain't nobody. Just a complete joke. Did you get any FA too? Lol

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:33:11

Funny he hasn't noticed sin.

He post on the forums and two impers come online.
i posted after the kills, i have no highlights set. Wont stonewall. Your not listening. If your an IMP player you can say anything and its plausible, if your me, you just ignore the real questions of mine that you don't want to answer.

The_Hawk

May 8th 2018, 2:35:46

Sin received zero help from imp.

Keep digging. You are going the way of budda. Digging for something that isn't there.

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:38:53

How many more lies will you come up with hawk, at least I come clean when im caught. Your the type of liar who denies it until your dying breath. You know, take it to your grave type. Do you know the reason I ever cheated? It was because I was getting ganged up on and didnt have sufficient power to adequately defend myself. Thanks to buttholes like you. I needed that just to properly defend myself against a horde of idiots who atta ked me without reason. Much like whats been happeneing this reset.

The_Hawk

May 8th 2018, 2:41:55

I came clean about using the control panel as a waller, but no one believed me.
Hell they still haven't changed the control panel.

Give us some solid evidence of imp cheating.

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:43:32

Anyways im not going to stay on here and trade witty remarks. Im done with this. I really hope you guys enjoy whats left of this game. You talk about recruiting new players but you chase out the ones who are already here. Youve gotta be the stupidest idiots ever to be born. We had to create bots just to make happy whats left of real players. This show has about ended. I encourage everyone to drop the game after this reset. It's finished.

The_Hawk

May 8th 2018, 2:44:53

Byeeee

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:48:42

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:49:12

Byeeee
good riddance

Karnage XZ

May 8th 2018, 2:58:11

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Byeeee
good riddance

Mehhh

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2018, 4:27:09

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Evertime I spy an IMP country, even without failing an op somehow the country i spied knows to buy up. Or my countries freeze when im setting up without a change in networth and within minutes I have several dead countries. Far too many coincidences. Stay away from FFA if you want to try your hand at enjoying the game. It's wrecked and completely one sided. Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges. But each time it happens, it shows a pattern. Always turns out convenient for the other side. Than a lopsided win against LOC. I mean wow, to have so many kills against a side who had only 12. Even when IMP lost to CC there was alot more kills and quality ones too. How long after this post before im reminded of something from my past to take away any merit from the Current situation. How long before the gaslighting starts or this post is deleted or somebody comes along to discredit it. It's apparent something is going on behind the scenes that is giving IMP the edge. I just dont know how to prove it, but I know something is going on.

Bro.....you just jumped off the deep end ROFLMFAO!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sinistril Game profile

May 8th 2018, 4:45:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Evertime I spy an IMP country, even without failing an op somehow the country i spied knows to buy up. Or my countries freeze when im setting up without a change in networth and within minutes I have several dead countries. Far too many coincidences. Stay away from FFA if you want to try your hand at enjoying the game. It's wrecked and completely one sided. Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges. But each time it happens, it shows a pattern. Always turns out convenient for the other side. Than a lopsided win against LOC. I mean wow, to have so many kills against a side who had only 12. Even when IMP lost to CC there was alot more kills and quality ones too. How long after this post before im reminded of something from my past to take away any merit from the Current situation. How long before the gaslighting starts or this post is deleted or somebody comes along to discredit it. It's apparent something is going on behind the scenes that is giving IMP the edge. I just dont know how to prove it, but I know something is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5yG-6cQL9w
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2018, 4:51:38

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5yG-6cQL9w

That movie is so fluffing good, I gotta watch it again!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

May 8th 2018, 5:47:25

and I thought youtube had good conspiracy theories going on!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2018, 11:27:57

DEEP STATE IMP

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2018, 11:28:06

FLAT IMP EARTH

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2018, 13:06:17

I for one say "thank you' to Syko.

he can make even me look smart.

Xninja Game profile

May 8th 2018, 16:15:50

I can't war mobile :( and IMP killed my untagged restarts :/

For shame!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2018, 21:36:03

you're welcome

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2018, 0:24:14

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:12:42
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2018, 1:54:53

You guys got m0b and Ratski and you...
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

May 9th 2018, 5:27:43

Doesn't matter what game you play, the moment you get your ass handed to you by better players you will always assume they are cheaters.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

The_Hawk

May 9th 2018, 6:29:42

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Doesn't matter what game you play, the moment you get your ass handed to you by better players you will always assume they are cheaters.

Unless you really did cheat... Lol

Dev encouraging it

THUNDER HORSE

May 9th 2018, 17:52:27

Not heavy enough, not tuned low enough, not brutal enough!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2018, 21:58:22

umm "better players"? wouldnt that be the entire set of any players?

Donny Game profile

May 11th 2018, 2:21:13

LOL AT THIS.

won't be long.
won't be long at ALL.

i enjoy stopping in here from time to time and see that same fluffs pulling the same fluff. :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

HomeTurf Game profile

May 11th 2018, 3:15:13

"yawns"

Was enjoying a nap till yall started a ruckus, could ya pipe down some please, thnx

sinistril Game profile

May 11th 2018, 3:18:04

Originally posted by Donny:
LOL AT THIS.

won't be long.
won't be long at ALL.

i enjoy stopping in here from time to time and see that same fluffs pulling the same fluff. :D

Agreed. Syko will never learn.

The_Hawk

May 11th 2018, 3:36:36

Originally posted by Donny:
LOL AT THIS.

won't be long.
won't be long at ALL.

Glad to see you and your brother both quit at the same time.
Sic

Dev encouraging it

KMA Game profile

May 11th 2018, 5:46:45

More coming hawk trust me

The_Hawk

May 11th 2018, 13:51:57

?????

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

May 12th 2018, 18:57:29

I can understand mods deleting people for have multiple accts, but reporting to their own players which players are running which string, when they are running a single acct? That I don't understand. Of course everything is a conspiracy theory until the truth comes out and it always does. What goes around comes around, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Than there are people like me, that when you took my eye and tooth, I want to take everything from you!

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2018, 19:09:41

Stop acting like you have teeth. Want in one hand and fluff in the other.
I can understand mods deleting Than there are people like me, that when you took my eye and tooth, I want to take everything from you!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

The_Hawk

May 12th 2018, 20:39:45

I can understand mods deleting people for have multiple accts, but reporting to their own players which players are running which string, when they are running a single acct? That I don't understand. Of course everything is a conspiracy theory until the truth comes out and it always does. What goes around comes around, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Than there are people like me, that when you took my eye and tooth, I want to take everything from you!

Nah. No one reported to me who you were.
Knowledge of in-game features did that.

Dev encouraging it

drkprinc Game profile

May 12th 2018, 20:44:26

he doesn't get it we track alot of people everyset because they are known suiciders to us, we dont' need any mod to tell us anything.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Karnage XZ

May 12th 2018, 22:06:06

he doesn't get it we track alot of people everyset because they are known suiciders to us, we dont' need any mod to tell us anything.
Yeah You and your people already spun this story, it was debunked. Hawk said through earthgraphs. Which had been down until I personally begain emailing snupi to fix it. If only the mods would quit deleting my comments, you would have an opportunity to have read this and many other things I said many times over. Bunch of fluffs!

sinistril Game profile

May 12th 2018, 22:20:32

Yeah You and your people already spun this story, it was debunked. Hawk said through earthgraphs. Which had been down until I personally begain emailing snupi to fix it. If only the mods would quit deleting my comments, you would have an opportunity to have read this and many other things I said many times over. Bunch of fluffs!

Don't know what Hawk said, but I'll give you a hint... although it was pretty clear you were Frank The Tank from the beginning, the definitive proof I found was those 9 attacks you made. If you can't figure it out from there, then you have played this game too long and learned far, far, FAR too little as it is entirely obvious. As for new countries, well, even CC should have taught you how to find people's restarts.

HomeTurf Game profile

May 12th 2018, 22:38:35

feel the love

The_Hawk

May 12th 2018, 23:19:00

Eestats and an in-game function.
Not earthgraphs.

Dev encouraging it