Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 2nd 2019, 15:07:19

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
They're gonna keep killing mine and ignore you for a bit. They want to turn my countries into 100k nw fighting Chihuahuas

Yeah, well like I said earlier.. you took the first major retaliation strike and its understandable that you took damage considering you were outnumbered 5 to 1...

I will however add that IMPs strikes against me have been poor at best.. I don't know how many times you can knock your head against a wall and keep on going..

Anyways.. I see players like UncleJames crying.. Don't blame us.. Blame Primeval because he chose this fate for you.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 2nd 2019, 16:15:23

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 2nd 2019, 16:30:25

They're gonna keep killing mine and ignore you for a bit. They want to turn my countries into 100k nw fighting Chihuahuas

There's not much use targetting macs commie techer(?) fluff boxes right now with his style of play and absolutely 0 stock.

Also, lol, did I just read him bragging about somehow causing some imaginary damage to a tag of old fart IMP killers that don't even seriously net? I haven't even read this thread until now. I bet life is so much easier when one is so delusionally ignorant every minute of the day.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2019, 17:19:36

Since you hosted my party last reset, it's only right that I host one for you! :P
I'm sure this is just the beginning, party on!

https://www.eestats.com/...iXx&badside%5B%5D=IMP

Tag kill.

Uncle James Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 3:24:35

Hey MacDOODY Quit talking out your ass> I never said that ever you lying piece of fluff>

Uncle James Game profile

Mar 3rd 2019, 3:26:00

And By the way YOU made your own Destiny. Now you will have to live with it.

Karnage XZ

Mar 3rd 2019, 6:21:42

Originally posted by smegma:
Since you hosted my party last reset, it's only right that I host one for you! :P
I'm sure this is just the beginning, party on!

https://www.eestats.com/...iXx&badside%5B%5D=IMP

Tag kill.
I only have 16 countries and I havnt set highlights. So if I happen to be online I will wall. Otherwise I'm not waking up for any of that. 112 countries tagkilled 16 woot woot.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Uncle James Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 20:07:08

I thought we were helping Karnage get in the top ten with the most countries killed in game?

Oh yeah by the way you have tagged over 50 countries and have 14 restarts alive at the moment so you are now 36 dead higher up the stats page that you were a little while ago>

Marshal Game profile

Mar 5th 2019, 20:39:49

he already is in top 10 in that category, joeskin is only 50 deaths ahead and 5th spot isn't far either.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2019, 20:40:03

Just stating a fact Syko me lad. Just stating a fact.