Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2019, 11:37:06

A few days ago, NBK unjustly attacked a peaceful little clan run by a newbie called MARSOC, needless to say, NBK's war built tyrannies found it extremely easy to defeat his targetted clan. Having spoken to this newbie clan in game messages, FORDSUCK has determined that NBK is wrong and has no justification for this attack except for the simple reason that he wanted to be a fluff. Therefore, I extended an invitation to the newby to join my clan. NBK threatened FORDSUCK through an ingame message. I will reply publicly on these forums.

It is my intention to take this newbie in and teach him how to play better. If NBK still wishes to fight, it will be much more challenging now, eh?

I have always been one to defend the defenseless. Therefore should NBK make any hostile moves against FORDSUCK and our new member, NBK will have to suffer the consequences. I have 16 strong dictatorships versus NBK's moderately powerful Tyrannies. Consider your options wisely, NBK, with the addition of MARSOC to my forces, I will now possess the necessary turns to prosecute any war to a conclusion.

Cerberus
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

The_Hawk

May 19th 2019, 12:07:35

Sounds good.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

May 19th 2019, 14:44:28

What he said

rebelnbk Game profile

May 19th 2019, 18:07:12

Nah I didnt threaten you.
I said let that guy surrender and its all good.
If he doesnt want to surrender he should detag and fight me, not hide in your tag.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2019, 18:32:17

Whether you want to admit it or not, there was an implied threat there. Nevertheless, you are down to two options, either you cease your aggression against a new player, or you must fight me to be able to kill him.

Your choice.

Karnage XZ

May 19th 2019, 20:10:31

I'll create a string just to help cerberus kill nbk.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 19th 2019, 20:50:53

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Why you dislike NBK?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2019, 21:00:00

I think he hates himself more.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2019, 0:01:38

Prior to this event I harbored no ill will towards NBK. I knew it was a solo tag, and like all other tagged, I left him alone. I had initiated contact with MARSOC soon after the game got started, mostly because I perceived him to be either a Marine, or a Veteran due to his naming convention and clan tag. Being a former Submarine Sailor. I like the Marines, they're predictable and conventional in everything. This usually makes the very good people. We had been exchanging messages for a while in game, nothing too seriously, until NBK attacked him out of the blue. Normally, if he would have been doing something deserving of it, I would have stood by and said and did nothing. However, that is not the case. Thus we have this current impasse.

Karnage XZ

May 20th 2019, 0:49:14

Originally posted by smegma:
I think he hates himself more.
hate is a strong word, i dont hate anyone.

Karnage XZ

May 20th 2019, 0:50:25

Originally posted by Red X:

Why you dislike NBK?
a member of nbk recently helped imp kill me from ffa. Everyset i tried to net I was attacked.

Karnage XZ

May 20th 2019, 0:53:43

Actually cerberus, my money is on him being an air force veteran.

Karnage XZ

May 20th 2019, 0:58:38

Originally posted by Cerberus:

mostly because I perceived him to be either a Marine, or a Veteran due to his naming convention and clan tag. Being a former Submarine Sailor.
100 sailors go down 50 couple come up? Hajajajaja

The_Hawk

May 20th 2019, 1:09:54

Ahhh. My dad was a bubble head. I went the army route.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2019, 6:40:56

Originally posted by Cerberus:

mostly because I perceived him to be either a Marine, or a Veteran due to his naming convention and clan tag. Being a former Submarine Sailor.
100 sailors go down 50 couple come up? Hajajajaja

You're wrong, the best Marine is a Submarine, and I have a question and answer. Why do Marines ride on Navy Ships? A: So the sailors have someone to dance with on Saturday nights.

Turbo_T Game profile

May 20th 2019, 14:23:28

Actually cerberus, my money is on him being an air force veteran.

Pretty inaccurate, actually. LOL

Uncle James Game profile

May 20th 2019, 14:58:33

+1 for CERBERUS>>> Guardain of the Galaxy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 20th 2019, 16:54:04

Isn't NBK like 1 guy?
"A few days ago, NBK unjustly attacked a peaceful little clan run by a newbie called MARSOC"

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Uncle James Game profile

May 21st 2019, 1:20:33

Yep that is the one and yes he retagged to FORDSUCK and is now under the protection of> The Guardian of the Galaxy>

Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood a wonderful day in the neighborhood>

Edited By: Uncle James on May 22nd 2019, 18:08:19
See Original Post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2019, 21:57:25

Originally posted by Uncle James:
Yep that is the one and yes he retagged to FORDSUCK and is now under the protection of> The Guardian of the Galaxy>

Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood hood a wonderful day in the neighborhood>

This is nothing new. Few of you have been playing long enough to remember the "Anti-Rock Manifesto" co-written by myself and Cartoon way back in the day. This was a simple policy designed to help protect newbies from incessant "bottom-feeders" like the Rock Alliance. In a way, it contributed to the original founding of the MIA. People like Rock and others who used external databases to search for tiny little countries that they would never have been able to find easily using in game tools that were provided to play the game with. These defeated the purposes of the in game scores list from which seriously honorable and competitive players would find their targets. The external databases only served to drive newbies from the game right after they started playing because they would get farmed to death from the gate. My policy was to stop that practice and thus allow the community to grow.

You don't have to like it, but that's the way I see it. You can refer to me anyway you like, but when I see something unjust, like NBK's random attack against this guy, I'm going to do something about it. This time, I took the peaceful way to do it, so quit yer howlin' over it. I had other options. I could have just burned NBK to the ground, just like he did MARSOC, I chose to do this this way instead. I'm not trying to generate ill will. Just see more fairness put into the game.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2019, 0:30:26

Want to be noble and kill the rest of tiger woods for 5 bucks for suiciding netters? Lol

I GOT 5 OONNNNNN IT

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2019, 1:38:25

Too late. No $5 for joo. I'll still keep my $5 offer up for his restarts tho.

People probably think you're a killer/suicider because Dicts are kinda trash for netting cerb. We get suicided so infrequently that i dont actively look for potential suiciders, but if i was going to peep around for this asshole that hit us next set, your string may draw my attention by the nature that dict is sorta bad for netting and good for war. Perhaps that's why people assume you have bad intentions.

I remember you only from you being a supporter of Elders during our campaign against laf on 1a. Since then, I've casually supported your cause without really saying much. Figured we had similar ideas of ee morality. But when i see dicts, i assume killing is a goal. I'm sure there's other people around with that mindset.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 22nd 2019, 1:46:39
See Original Post

Turbo_T Game profile

May 22nd 2019, 3:58:05

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
Nah I didnt threaten you.
I said let that guy surrender and its all good.
If he doesnt want to surrender he should detag and fight me, not hide in your tag.

Not talking so loudly, anymore...

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2019, 4:58:53

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Too late. No $5 for joo. I'll still keep my $5 offer up for his restarts tho.

People probably think you're a killer/suicider because Dicts are kinda trash for netting cerb. We get suicided so infrequently that i dont actively look for potential suiciders, but if i was going to peep around for this asshole that hit us next set, your string may draw my attention by the nature that dict is sorta bad for netting and good for war. Perhaps that's why people assume you have bad intentions.

I remember you only from you being a supporter of Elders during our campaign against laf on 1a. Since then, I've casually supported your cause without really saying much. Figured we had similar ideas of ee morality. But when i see dicts, i assume killing is a goal. I'm sure there's other people around with that mindset.

Uh, I played for LaF then, slick. You don't have a clue who I am, or anything else about me,

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2019, 5:10:26

I know you have dicts for no good goddamn reason lol. Put em to use. $5

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2019, 5:15:47

It seems like a totally fair and rational request to offer $5 to the person who chooses to run dicts for no reason to kill our suiciders...

Just take the $5 man.

(On another note, i jogged my own memory. We had similar thinking at a different time about a different thing. But i hope your health is well and it's especially good to see you because i remember some folks speaking fondly of you while you were fighting the fight...)

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 22nd 2019, 5:26:33
See Original Post

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 22nd 2019, 12:22:45

Wants 5
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Karnage XZ

May 22nd 2019, 12:45:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I know you have dicts for no good goddamn reason lol. Put em to use. $5
He always runs dicts and he's not a suicider.

mrford Game profile

May 22nd 2019, 17:05:12

I'm impressed that he finally started running dicts with more than 8k acres!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford