Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2020, 4:46:08

I’ll be back soon.

Contract negotiations are complicated but I’m confident DD, NBK and my agent (Orion) will come to terms.

Man FFAT is dull - politics?

See ya soon!!!

Edited By: raz on Nov 30th 2020, 13:12:04
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 30th 2020, 4:54:06

Ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

commander1972 Game profile

Nov 30th 2020, 14:14:34

tTt

Stryke Game profile

Nov 30th 2020, 23:13:01

Well, I started a new job, still dealing with getting used to a schedule I can set my watch by. Aside from having to cover for an employee who's making a trend out of calling in sick, I'm loving this new job. Better pay —literally— a starting wage of $3.75 more than what I was earning doing security, a schedule I can work with. Health, vision, and dental are covered, I'm actually getting paid overtime for a change... Plus, I get 50% off any purchases that aren't alcohol or tobacco. :P

I never have to worry about having a clusterfluff of a schedule where I'm working three days on graves, one day off, then either two mornings or swings, then a day off... And then have to start the whole thing all over again. My Circadian Rhythm was totally fluffed working security, and with the oddball hours, I didn't really get to spend any time beyond maybe 4-5 hours a day... So, this new job has been all positives since the word go. XD
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 1:37:38

Glad to hear things are working out for you Stryke. It's nice to see someone posting positive things on here. I wish you the best of luck with your new job.
Just shut up and have another beer

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2020, 1:46:21

Damn!! At least someone is lucky during this crap storm!! Well played and good luck with that. Benefits are a great bonus to get on the job plus the extra cash!! People done be fighting over minimum wage right now where I'm at, with 0 benefits lol

Stryke Game profile

Dec 4th 2020, 16:46:09

Well, I was getting sick of my security job, being one of three competent employees (myself, Anthony, and Terrance) out of the five of us security guards, really had me wanting to change jobs back in September. When a new 7-Eleven opened up four blocks away, I applied roughly a week after the store opened hoping to get a job working there as a cashier, because it would have been nearly double what I was making working the security job. Instead, four weeks of silence went by, I was talking to a friend about it and he told me the Maverik in South Ogden was hiring for graveyards, and all I had to do was apply for the position and it would be virtually mine. I filled out the application at around 2 A.M. November 16th and got called by the store director herself at 6:25 A.M. the same morning, the phone call was more or less an informal interview, and by the end of the call, I had the job although it wasn't official until the 18th. My training was on the 19th and I started on the 21st. So, I've been on the job now, for about two and a half weeks now. :P

Edited By: Stryke on Dec 4th 2020, 16:48:56

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Dec 4th 2020, 17:32:03

Congrats..

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2020, 17:42:09

Wicked! Can't ask for too much more!!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2020, 3:00:59

Not all hero's wear capes.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2020, 3:03:35

Originally posted by raz:
I’ll be back soon.

Contract negotiations are complicated but I’m confident DD, NBK and my agent (Orion) will come to terms.

Man FFAT is dull - politics?

See ya soon!!!

Negotiations have failed and because I am still under contract with NBK I sadly report I will not be available to play next reset.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2020, 0:22:15

NO!!!!!!!!!!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 12th 2020, 0:27:02

A hero happened today ...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 1:21:02

Galleri you are my Enrique Iglesias.

That music video tho. I just watched it like a year ago for some dumb reason. Watching kique rub hundred dollar Bill's all over Jennifer Love Hugetits knockers and then Mickey Rourke comes and kicks ass makes for a pretty hilariously entertaining video. That thing is 10/10

WOULD YOU DANCE, IF I ASKED YOU TO DANCE

If you watch it, at least hang in to the 2 minute 15 mark. It gets real good lol. Kique comes in with that as wide as your mouth can get kiss after rubbing hunnies all over her boobs and then mickey Rourke like BEEOTCH and whacks him with a club in the middle of the desert. And then randomly they are in the rain on a street while Jenny has a wet t shirt contest because she cant have wet boobs in the desert. But kique dies anyways in a totally different climate and she cries with her boobies out in the same white dress. And then I love it. Donno why I didnt find it as funny 20 years ago but its SO FUNNY now.

https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU

Just sit thru it. If you dont laugh I'll apologize. I think it's so good lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 12th 2020, 1:38:40
See Original Post

Stryke Game profile

Dec 13th 2020, 17:38:17

Heh.

a.k.a. NightShade

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2020, 19:41:41

Dang LOC i see you pissed someone off already.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2020, 19:56:09

Did we? Idk. They hit us and then died. I didn't hear anyone sound pissed off tho. Maybe a little surprised because none of us know this person. Seemed like someone maybe trying the game out after some amount of years away. Not often you see names that are completely non-translatable using the internet.

I asked a friend from singapore. Apparently they are like "your father has no penis" "your mother has no vagina" "your grandmother has no vagina" "your grandfather..." etc. Its an insult of sorts there. The "I banged your mother" of Malaysia if you will.

Long story short, it seems our entire extended family lack genetalia but maybe I'll try to get eevess speak the native tongue and see if we can't get him to stick around. Seems he needs to hear rep indy is maybe not best.

Anyways I have my doubts this is even someone I have any beef with. Just a ehm....person playing the game and not really knowing what's up.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 13th 2020, 20:02:52
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2020, 22:40:18

Now that is some funny fluff.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2020, 23:24:43

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Galleri you are my Enrique Iglesias.

That music video tho. I just watched it like a year ago for some dumb reason. Watching kique rub hundred dollar Bill's all over Jennifer Love Hugetits knockers and then Mickey Rourke comes and kicks ass makes for a pretty hilariously entertaining video. That thing is 10/10

WOULD YOU DANCE, IF I ASKED YOU TO DANCE

If you watch it, at least hang in to the 2 minute 15 mark. It gets real good lol. Kique comes in with that as wide as your mouth can get kiss after rubbing hunnies all over her boobs and then mickey Rourke like BEEOTCH and whacks him with a club in the middle of the desert. And then randomly they are in the rain on a street while Jenny has a wet t shirt contest because she cant have wet boobs in the desert. But kique dies anyways in a totally different climate and she cries with her boobies out in the same white dress. And then I love it. Donno why I didnt find it as funny 20 years ago but its SO FUNNY now.

https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU

Just sit thru it. If you dont laugh I'll apologize. I think it's so good lol

WTF. This is like when LaF granted me a penis. Now you do? lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2020, 5:49:31

I COULD BE YOUR HERO BABY!

Hey Galleri, would you cry if you saw me crying, and would you save my soul tonight?

Penguinbeng Game profile

Dec 14th 2020, 6:03:56

Did we? Idk. They hit us and then died. I didn't hear anyone sound pissed off tho. Maybe a little surprised because none of us know this person. Seemed like someone maybe trying the game out after some amount of years away. Not often you see names that are completely non-translatable using the internet.

I asked a friend from singapore. Apparently they are like "your father has no penis" "your mother has no vagina" "your grandmother has no vagina" "your grandfather..." etc. Its an insult of sorts there. The "I banged your mother" of Malaysia if you will.

Long story short, it seems our entire extended family lack genetalia but maybe I'll try to get eevess speak the native tongue and see if we can't get him to stick around. Seems he needs to hear rep indy is maybe not best.

Anyways I have my doubts this is even someone I have any beef with. Just a ehm....person playing the game and not really knowing what's up.

Technically, all Malaysians speak English even if some of us aren't as adept as the rest. I would know =P

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2020, 6:43:16

Well that's a relief because the message I sent them was, believe it or not, not in Malay. I've played with a lotta people from there over the years. Even remember the ol' internet cafe elitez. I guess the really truly great sense of humor in english should have probably been a good indicator that the whole country is taught the language from a young age. But touche.

Was that you then or were you just commenting on my ignorance?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 14th 2020, 7:01:07
See Original Post

Penguinbeng Game profile

Dec 14th 2020, 7:01:22

Well that's a relief because the message I sent them was, believe it or not, not in Malay. I've played with a lotta people from there over the years. Even remember the ol' internet cafe elitez. I guess the really truly great sense or humor in english should have probably been a good indicator that the whole country is taught the language from a young age. But touche.

Was that you then or were you just commenting on my ignorance?

Nah would never do that to you, I'm team Derrick all the way. All that unrequited free tech leeching because I'm clueless should speak volumes lmao. We won't call it ignorance, just a slightly flawed assumption but no harm done =)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2020, 7:11:55

Hahaha. Nice. Next thing you know you'll be playing FFA and dealing with my flawed assumptions on a daily basis. That's what everyone else here does haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 14th 2020, 7:14:37
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 14th 2020, 19:59:05

Evo used to have a good group of Maylays on alliance.
What a fun group!

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 15th 2020, 3:19:08

Raz can be my sidekick. Or my butler. While Kahuna goes fks ppl up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2020, 22:16:25

Rep Indy.... Sounds like someone I ran into a while back on tournament that killed me with his broken english insults over pm, all over a retal I did, I couldn't stop LOL.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 16th 2020, 2:41:07

Ok lmao
10/10 Enrique video now that I watched it. (Someone in this game could never make vids like that.)
My YouTube McD ads switched to Spanish.
Well played.
🤣

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2020, 3:21:33

Muy bien galleri, si!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 6:02:18

Originally posted by galleri:

You’re my favourite mod ;) (sorry Red)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 19th 2020, 17:46:41

Originally posted by galleri:

You’re my favourite mod ;) (sorry Red)

Red has left us it seems :(

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2021, 2:25:00

really do i need to come hear and start sh1t up again?

wheres the love?

wheres the hate?

FFA needs a hero.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 13th 2021, 3:20:59

*here

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 13th 2021, 4:33:57

i will be you hero raz
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2021, 4:37:10

You're my hero, m0b <3
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 13th 2021, 4:56:43

You know....
this damn topic puts this song in my head every. single. time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFVrOC8gOhU

I have almost pulled mod abuse and deleted it based on that fact alone.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2021, 5:10:14

If the 30-40 people that play FFA continue the love fest i will personally recruit a few players next reset and target a clan for a war. .

I will give that can 72 hrs to prepare...that includes NBK.

you've been warned.

jk i coudnt give a fuuu4ck! I aint no war monger.

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 13th 2021, 11:00:27

If the 30-40 people that play FFA continue the love fest i will personally recruit a few players next reset and target a clan for a war. .

I will give that can 72 hrs to prepare...that includes NBK.

you've been warned.

jk i coudnt give a fuuu4ck! I aint no war monger.

I got 16 countries ready to kill some netter countries... You better do it.

Edited By: Kahuna on Mar 13th 2021, 11:02:38

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2021, 2:04:14

Is that an invitation to kill wIMP?

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 14th 2021, 3:20:17

Is that an invitation to kill wIMP?

No but I wanna kill anyone else.

Mar 14th 2021, 15:44:32

i'll give you a go kahuna

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 14th 2021, 17:36:09

When?

Mar 14th 2021, 23:49:16

pm sent

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 14th 2021, 23:51:27

Will you be my hero baby
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Mar 14th 2021, 23:54:05

woops lol

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 15th 2021, 2:11:48

Sorry if I dont understand you..Raz I ve been fluff faced this whole week lol (including now ) So ya I re-read the aftermath of my drunkenness and or high-nesss. N no I speak only for myself. I m saying we start a war party and hit someone.

Edited By: Kahuna on Mar 15th 2021, 2:19:10

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2021, 22:53:30

Yeah...imp does have some fat countries. Good idea kahuna.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2021, 23:27:23

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Sorry if I dont understand you..Raz I ve been fluff faced this whole week lol (including now ) So ya I re-read the aftermath of my drunkenness and or high-nesss. N no I speak only for myself. I m saying we start a war party and hit someone.

Explains a lot....

😝
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Mar 16th 2021, 11:52:35

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Yeah...imp does have some fat countries. Good idea kahuna.

Ya well ICD only has 4 people in it. I can prolly take on em by myself. If I wasnt "netting" this set.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2021, 0:54:51

Originally posted by Kahuna:

I’d be up for that. As long as I don’t have to lead war chats or anything.