Jun 6th 2020, 3:47:02

Wassup pinche wei. Long time no chat.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2020, 14:06:59

he's not around much atm..

The_Hawk

Jun 6th 2020, 14:28:40

Hes fighting the corrupt capitalist machine known as Amerikkka and rescuing 8 year olds from pepper spraying pigs.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 15:18:21

Lmao does sound like something he would do. RIOT!!! FK YA!! *smashes Bug's windshield and loots his car stereo*

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 7th 2020, 16:17:18

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Hes fighting the corrupt capitalist machine known as Amerikkka and rescuing 8 year olds from pepper spraying pigs.

xD

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Lmao does sound like something he would do. RIOT!!! FK YA!! *smashes Bug's windshield and loots his car stereo*

You love you some bug don't ya
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mac23 Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 19:53:18

sometimes you're the windshield...sometimes you're the bug!

BONUS

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 2:42:53

Bugs ma behch. 🐕

Mac23 cheating again.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 11:59:01

i am? since when?

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 19:29:59

Originally posted by Bug:
i am? since when?
Bugs ma behch. 🐕

Mac23 cheating again.

Since that the day I posted this^. Its a privilage, you can thank me later.

Aye btw are you the guy that used to play as "little blue bug" in express server. Also come to the express server I ll crush the lots of you guys since RedX wants to stop people from playing this server. Lol

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 8th 2020, 19:33:43

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 8th 2020, 20:40:32

Originally posted by Bug:
i am? since when?
Bugs ma behch. 🐕

Mac23 cheating again.

Since that the day I posted this^. Its a privilage, you can thank me later.

Aye btw are you the guy that used to play as "little blue bug" in express server. Also come to the express server I ll crush the lots of you guys since RedX wants to stop people from playing this server. Lol

Why do you say I want to do that. That is so far from the truth.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 22:31:04

Fkn Bully ^ ya RedX has killed the FFA server.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 17:02:19

Lol. Glad hawk has tabs on me. I might disappear entirely otherwise. A lot of people believe what they say, but won't act on it. That's likely how we reached this moment.

I did quit playing a couple weeks before I began organizing, getting gassed/shot by police with children in my arms (you should see the bruises), setting up autonomous Revolution zones, going viral and getting my voice heard.

I've spoke at 3 or 4 city council meetings this week including a board meeting today at 3pm.

Ironically, when the national guard showed up and there was trained military pointing an M16 at me everyday, everyone started to behave. Seems the cops still wanna "dominate" us but the national guard is held to a higher standard. I enjoy the irony.

In any case, Philly has a long tradition of mental health problems stemming from having the largest institutions in the country in the 1950s. When we de-institutionalized in the late 60s and early 70s, all those people were released on to the street and homeless. So in Philly proper, you'd be hard pressed to walk a single block without seeing at least 2 or 3 extremely mentally I'll street dwellers.

Our new budget, presented by a Democrat mayor and a 14/17 democrat city council, contained several cuts to social programs due to coronavirus restricting the budget a bit. Our cities response? Cut/end the entire adult literacy program. Defund the arts and endowment funds that generate $40b for the city annually, cut behavioral health services in half, cuts to the CARE fund which provides learning materials to over 11,000 area children, and give a $14m increase to the PD.

Not to hijack someone's movement, but I found my views regarding this very opposite to my more positive experience growing up. I lived in a community with brand new education facilities, brand new mental health facilities and a police force totalling 3 cars for the whole county. Our crime rate was extremely low because people were very educated and able to get decent paying jobs. And in the event they did suffer a mental break, help was all but already on the way.

Here we have seen budget increases of around 150m for police in the last decade to draw them to about $800m or about a 6th of our total operating budget. For comparison sake, we spend about 1/4 of that on education($220m), and 1/7 or just over $100m on behavioral health.

I don't believe in defunding the police entirely, I just believe that if more money was spent on education and behavioral health, you wind up needing the police less. Looking practically at our operating budget, there's a pretty clear path to redistributing about $120-130m to the arts to generate more economic growth, education to provide a more robust workforce, and behavioral health. According to research released from our dispatch, over 85% of calls to 911 are for fire, EMT or behavioral health problems here in Philly.

I hope we learn in this moment that democrats blindly supporting unions have led to a degradation in academies, and created an environment of police force impunity, and lower quality officers. It's a moment where the same folks calling for change are the ones who created the problem.

So we have to force them to change their ideology by bankrupting our PD in a sense. They can't afford to pay all this overtime to have people pointing their guns at me every day. As long as there is hundreds with me everyday, we can show that long term the way we police currently in our city is non-sustainable.

Annnnnnd that's the news with me. City council rejected the aforementioned budget yesterday and has begun working with protest leaders such as The Workers Revolutionary Collective, and MOVE (a black power group that was the only people ever to get actually bombed by the government in May of 1985) to find a solution where we agree to give the city back. If nothing improves by July 1, when a final budget for FY2021 is due, you'll see the riots begin again I believe. Ideally we won't hit that moment.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 12th 2020, 17:06:14
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 12th 2020, 17:04:35

Hey I did miss you and wondered where you went. I was updated by another earthers about the crusade. At least you are doing something.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 17:12:09

Yeah. I went famous there for a second. I posted my story about getting trapped, shot with rubber bullets and gassed repeatedly by PPD while I was with a group of women and children attempting to disperse but pinned against an embankment and wall. It got like a thousand likes and shares in 5 countries and over 40 states. Something like a million people have "seen" it, and videos of the incident are global. The IR of Iran used a video I posted to make fun of Mike Pompeo and say we are worse to our citizens than them a few days later haha. Was crazy fluff.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 17:16:54

It is true that gassing people with CS is a war crime tho. As are tearing down medic tents and such as we've seen. And trapping us to gas us is Waco af. People have had miscarriages and even died in other cities.

If America saw America in the third person treating Americans like America does, we'd have to go all America and bomb the fluff out of them. See syria. Or at least call them out if they're strong like China in Hong Kong. Here it seems we rejoice totalitarianism so long as it beats up the other side. The problem is, we're actually fighting both sides because the whole system is out of balance. I just hope it winds up being worthwhile.

On another note, they were doing low flyovers with an LRAD that I didn't mention in the story. Since they bombed the citizens here in the 80s, those sonic booms scare the fluff outta everyone, and the shrill of that LRAD I'll never forget. Seeing a whole crowd of people trying to run away from where we were getting gassed and getting dropped to their knees by the bunches was crazy. That thing is a motherfluffer.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 12th 2020, 17:29:56
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 12th 2020, 17:24:57

Aye dont be fkn coming here writting your fkn paragraphs.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 17:28:51

Someone said they missed me. What else is there to miss?

I didn't figure it was my elite skills you were after.

*puffs chest*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 12th 2020, 17:38:08
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 12th 2020, 17:42:30

I said it. Was worried you had got yourself offed and we would have to have a remembrance set for you.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 17:43:51

Haha. Y'all better kill each other in my remembrance set or I'll come back and slap y'all from beyond.

That and I had to check in to confirm that NBK and IMP was still fighting. Everyone was so sure my inactive ass was behind the scenes and masterminding it all so I at least need to feed that narrative and stop by. My inactivity the last 3 sets has REALLY been getting in the way of a good story.

The_Hawk

Jun 12th 2020, 17:44:54

If you call it fighting. Morale seems good on ourside.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 18:53:00

Yeah I figured morale would be at its lowest when you guys were first getting suicided and betrayed and whatnot and it'd improve eventually into maybe something closer. Idk. I don't blame y'all for scapegoating on me, lord knows I would have done the same haha.

I hope for all y'alls sake that individuals who wanna bury it and net eventually dont get hamstrung and blindsided for participating, but there was a list of about 15 names who defo prefer war, were netting or just sorta running turns and occasionally griefing players, and now get to actually do that instead.

I think smegma vastly prefers dying 100 times in a set to constipation for example. I gotta figure looking at countries and activity and whatnot, that IMP is probably hanging and chilling as opposed to whatever the hell it was doing 4 sets ago. That to me was best case scenario for you guys to flip back from the boredom since the CC wars. As I remember, zackdaddy and karnage was your most intriguing set haha. I never thought you guys were bad dudes. I thought you were just realllly bored so I'm glad there's wars again. It's good for the market.

Hopefully you'll never get that bored again, and people will hang around for wars. Healthy servers have wars and netting. I think people kind of have a choice to participate or not rn on preference and actual convictions and I think that's a good thing. Hopefully you can find a way to make it more intriguing than it's been, but I think it's a good culture to have around.

+1 to both sides

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 12th 2020, 22:07:41

Damn Derrick I only read like half the fluff on your last post but um good seeing you wei. If you come out on tv getting beat up by riot police post the video wei. Lol RIOT!! Join us for a set joto, fight these nbk/cc guys.

The_Hawk

Jun 12th 2020, 22:36:24

Damn Derrick I only read like half the fluff on your last post but um good seeing you wei. If you come out on tv getting beat up by riot police post the video wei. Lol RIOT!! Join us for a set joto, fight these nbk/cc guys.

Kahuna gets it

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 1:29:15

Ahhahaha. Lemme turn up some vids here. The stories of how it felt move me more than the videos because I was there. I wasn't just stuck with women and children. I was with local journalists and all that fluff because they gassed us without warning. Usually journalists leave when I do...when a motherfluffer goes "you have 5 mins to disperse" and flashes a big gun, my milquetoast ass and journalists usually and legal observers and volunteers and children go the fluff home. These boys was ducking between cars and surprising people instead so they got full ass local newspaper writers in there. Nothing kinda beats the facebook vids tho. You can probably just look up Philadelphia tear gas and they'll come up. The excessive force here that day was national news.

One of their stories with virtually no video here:
https://whyy.org/...o-evidence-that-happened/

Local ABC affiliate with several angles
https://6abc.com/...t-philly-news-in/6222528/

Our cities controller has launched an investigation because it was haggard. I could go thru the facebook vids of us being trapped and shot at for so fluffin long. fluff was like a solid 6 mins. Haha

My experience typed once I got home (fence hop and run game strong):

------

Today I participated in a planned protest in Philadelphia. While marching with thousands of my peers, we were surrounded by police and national guard members, and attacked with rubber bullets and tear gas.

They blocked all routes of escape with armored cars and cruisers, and forced protestors to two paths up 15 foot hills and over 8 foot fences. While running up the hills, helicopters began dropping gas canisters on us, and police began shooting at us from the street below. Protestors kept attempting to throw them away while people were being crushed against the fences trying to disperse.

I attempted to make sure my whole crew was ahead of me, and then began to move behind them. When I last turned back, I saw dozens of women and children attempting to escape up the hill behind me. Without hesitation, turned back. I helped everyone behind me get in front of me but saw a child, neigh 8 years old, laying face down on the ground behind me.

I sprinted for him. I grabbed him up, and started trying to push him up the hill, when an officer behind me looked me directly in the face and pepper sprayed, I assume, both of us. My eyes went dark but I kept on my feet. Kept pushing. Begged for help for the child. I kept my feet moving, and eventually felt the fence. Dozens of hands behind me pushed me over, and dozens more caught me on the other side. Someone flushed out my eyes, but hours later I still can't breathe properly.

I've been to a lot of peaceful protests in my life. I've seen them turn violent for a variety of reasons, but this is the first time I've ever been attacked in a military action before any disruption began. It was absolutely despicable and reprehensible. I saw a grown ass man look an 8 year old in the face and pepper spray him without any sense of feeling at all. Soulless motherfluffer.

100,000 dead. Riots in the streets. President hiding in a bunker saying Keep America Great. Y'all fluffed up. Turns out it was safer just to be a looter. At least they can't trap us and shoot us if we spread out. fluff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 1:40:17
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 1:46:51

Today we marched about 5,000 people from the police station, to the comissioners house, to the mayor's house and called them all fluffing idiots for it because we outnumber them significantly. If they want a fluffin war we gonna bring it to their houses and not our hoods. Made that p clear today. They listening and making changes.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 3:01:17
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 14th 2020, 2:32:42

Hopefully yal are more peaceful than this bunch of knuckleheads.

https://m.facebook.com/...88&id=511996862318810

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 2:42:35

fluff Facebook
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 4:25:03

@hawk to me the video appears to start with the officer rolling his car into people and then people attacking it. Id be curious if there was more people in the road he was rolling thru originally because that's typically how people respond to getting attacked and not at all what a peaceful protest looks like, and it seems like more and more people keep appearing in front of it... I just have to throw out there that maybe rolling a cop car thru human beings protesting police violence is worthy of a Darwin award. I've seen this happen three times in Philly now and the results for the police looked something like this.

https://imgur.com/a/GjSaDA1

Action sequence NYPD GO!

https://youtu.be/BFKxc4iV7hA

True fact, if you dont attempt to drive your car thru people it has less of a chance of getting attacked. In fact, every cop car that I've not seen driving thru protestors has not gotten attacked. Also, every cop car that attempts to drive thru people does get attacked. Funny that. Almost predictable for a protest about police violence maybe.

But for good measure, here's one that ran over someone's leg last Friday!

https://imgur.com/a/aLG6mTL

It's worse than you think out here. For real. What was really funny is Trump sending in the Natl Guard had the exact opposite intended effect. The police have constantly wanted to pick fights and pepper spray people and stuff. The national guard seems very well trained tho. Buncha nice guys just chilling and wishing they could go home to their families haha. It seriously feels like they are protecting us from the police and helping us to medics and stuff. The police are so authoritarian that people trained on escalation and want to see any sick or hurt person get to a medic is very juxtaposed against a brutal and excessive police force.

In any case, those pussies in Florida couldn't even take down one car lol. Hulkamania cop scared those little hipsters right off haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 5:26:13
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 4:47:17

Two types of person that becomes a cop:

1. Guy that was a bully as a kid and realizes that he might as well do it professionally as an adult - getting paid to hit the weak with a stick is a dream career.

2. Guy that got bullied as a kid and his lil short fat donut eating ass won't ever get bullied again if he has a badge, gun, and 9 carloads of back-up if fluff gets edgy.

Driving around all day wearing mall ninja armor fluffing with poor people over a busted tail light while the chief is trying to figure if he has the budget for an armored personnel carrier with a machine gun turret to execute weed warrants with. Are we great yet?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 4:52:15

The week the natl guard was here generally looked like this:

https://streamable.com/8bkm1d

They're gone now again tho. And our police went right back to being pushy and instigators. fluffin bizarre world we live in.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 4:57:02

Originally posted by archaic:

1. Guy that was a bully as a kid and realizes that he might as well do it professionally as an adult - getting paid to hit the weak with a stick is a dream career.

2. Guy that got bullied as a kid and his lil short fat donut eating ass won't ever get bullied again if he has a badge, gun, and 9 carloads of back-up if fluff gets edgy.

Driving around all day wearing mall ninja armor fluffing with poor people over a busted tail light while the chief is trying to figure if he has the budget for an armored personnel carrier with a machine gun turret to execute weed warrants with. Are we great yet?
lol

I was actually just talking today about how theres like riots and plagues and record unemployment etc. Our president is literally eating toxic poison and advertising it on television as plague relief while claiming a 75 year old protester bled out of his ears on purpose when pushed down by police. If there REALLY IS a DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY I need to find a way to vote for it because honestly in my experience it does a better job lol. Hopefully a haram of wizards and witches controlled by Epstein's estate, the Clintons and Jeff Bezos pull puppet strings on joe Bidens slowly decaying face, and the worms in his brain make him say the words of the illuminati or whatever that can put an end to this insanity lol.

Also ironic, I've been protesting police funding increases in favor of education and behavioral health every year around the July 1st deadline since 2008. Ive always believed it's the easiest path to make situations I've grown up around better in the immediate sense, and I enjoy seeing crime rates drop around me when I have some success organizing and getting voices heard and local politicians to listen. If enough people show up you can usually swing a major city 20 or 30 million in the right direction, and 20 or 30 to things like adult literacy and job placement have immediate results on the crime rate, but I digress. Around 2008 it was sort of a big issue in the military, mental health that is, and it was a lot of bikers and seemingly white nationalists and veterans, along with teachers, environmentalists, suburban moms, etc. Granted I grew up in Michigan Militia country about 20 mins from Timothy McVeigh. A bunch of his kinfolk was at my school. But I even went to a protest in Detroit that year so I'm honestly pretty familiar with the demographic. Them folks used to always want funding to go elsewhere, primarily education, and the democrats were all buddy buddy with the FOP and the police unions (see Joe Biden).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see that entire culture of people pull a 180 and wanna see people get "dominated" by the police with "vicious dogs and ominous weapons" when it affects black people, but its weird as hell to me that anyone would wanna live in a militarized police state. Seems like something everyone has agreed on over time. I guess beating black people up is an American pastime worth fighting for but I do miss my allies on the right. Lol

I had a black friend vote for Donald Trump in 2016 because he believed if Hillary was president, "cops would keep killing black people." He voted for Trump because "Trump would start a race war that makes the infrastructure fall apart."

I told that guy he was crazy lol. One hell of a conspiracy theory there. And dude just nailed it. That gonzo motherfluffer is just sitting at home right now laughing thinking I told y'all so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 5:56:16
See Original Post

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 7:33:14

Ok I read a lot of the crap you recently posted since I had some battery on my phone for once.
1. I think you guys(white people, you's people lol) no offense, are just bored outta your asses and prolly always wanted to live thru stuff like this your whole life just to maybe have some excitement in your lives especially after all these lockdowns and being depressed at home.
2.I really think you guys are lucky af that the troops and/or police havent killed anyone of these protestors that I know of, like they have before in the past when riots and fluff erupted. You call that police brutality, look up youtube in the riots in the 1960s and fluff the were letting the dogs loose on rioters and had army tanks rolling down the streets firing machine guns on people. These generations have been seriously puh c fied. Just saying.
3. At least the American people are showing some sort of resistance against government that we wont stand for corruption and fluff and not all cops are bad cops btw. All these police killings are just some rookie ass mistakes, people behind the badge that wasnt maybe cool enough to think calmly enough to do their jobs professionally. That maybe they havent thought maybe about shooting people( who maybe posed threats their lives) in the legs or arms to disable them or would it be too unrealistic?
4. Dont destroy your own neighborhood/maybe jobs daumn or dont come to mine trying either.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 14th 2020, 7:50:08

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 7:44:24

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Someone said they missed me. What else is there to miss?

I didn't figure it was my elite skills you were after.

*puffs chest*

You prolly like KoH at 100lbs trying to flex and fluff.lol
Post your videos of you, I wanna see you stutter infront of thousands of people.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 14th 2020, 7:47:19

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 14:37:06

1-2. It's all how you think about it wei. We was all spread out 6 feet with masks on then they huddled us in a corner and tear gassed the fluff out of us in a respiratory pandemic bro.

Everyone was coughing and puking on each other and fluff and the Rona cases amongst people at these events that were tear gassed has spiked. Usually two weeks to see the cases go up (now) and another week for the deaths to follow. Check those curves bro. They got bad here and nyc and dc and stuff. They made us all cough on each other. If you think I didn't get Corona during that while I was climbing thru someone's puke over a fence, I think you're nuts. People will start dying from it this week imo

Furthermore, people have actually died. Look up Sarah Grossman. 22 year old Jewish girls with asthma be actually dying from tear gas. History dictates Jews never handle the gas all that well.

PPS. Tear gas causes abortions. And multiple pregnant women at these protests have miscarried.

With a combination of the pandemic, people who died in it, miscarriages, and elderly with irreparable brain damage, I'd say it was likely one of the more deadly uses of force on citizens in american history. I guess it's a wait n see thing tho.

I'd be shocked if they didn't give us all Rona tho. All I'm sayin.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 15:00:06
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 14:59:52

3-4. Targets and starbucks got destroyed because they source their labor for manufacturing jobs to private prison companies. Essentially employing slave labor from the prisons for 32 cents an hour or 500 a year. That's not ethical, but our constitution does protect keeping criminals as slaves.

Walmart and at&t and some other big companies stopped this practice in the 90s because slaves are kinda OG. If you actually care why the targets got destroyed but the wa walmarts largely didn't, that's why.

Also, police unions protect bad cops. Look up Anthony Bologna. Been a bad cop since 1996 and is literally still in the road batoning college kids 24 years later and all he ever got in his career was upward mobility. He was running protest response even tho theres a HBO documentary about his corrupt ass called Tainted Justice. Unions make the very corrupt untouchable.

College academies operate the same way as any other field. What makes a successful college is not sending out good cops, it's about having a high graduation rate. They're not trying to make good cops, they're trying to make as many cops as possible.

Also, I've been an advocate and activist for education funding since 2008 and behavioral health funding since 2010. I'm not for defunding the police or staying every cop is a bad cop. But you can be a perfect awesome cop, and disproportionately black people you arrest will go to prison. So your record comes off racist regardless i.e. no good cop in a racist system. Investing in education or behavioral health is money better spent than throwing it at a broken department with almost no tangible returns on public health or crime rate. Safer communities are not the ones with the most police, they're the ones with the most resources.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 16:45:25

Throwing it at a broken department?

I think you are right it is time to tear down the entire education system and start teaching people critical thinking skills instead of brainwashing them to think that there are 32 different genders.

And by the way my preferred pronoun is Lord.

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 17:29:46

Too many people who have no business going to college (including one of my kids) go to college to get stupid ass useless educations these days. Ever since the Fed got out of the student loan business and handed to to banks with a guarantee for repayment, college enrollment has spiked and wages for college educated workers has plummeted.

Meanwhile, we have devalued and stigmatized the crafts and trades to the point where nobody but illegal immigrants will hang drywall or finish concrete anymore. We need to start steering kids who are not really college material into trades while they are in middle school and figure out how to start diverting some of those profit sharing bonuses into blue collar wages.

In my business as an oil and mining consultant, I'm seeing more and more of my contractors going under because they just cannot find skilled labor. You'd think the law of supply and demand would solve it, but fluff me I'm not seeing it - I guess the 1% will be damned if they are even going to give up an extra crumb to support the peasantry.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 14th 2020, 18:17:42

Too many people who have no business going to college (including one of my kids) go to college to get stupid ass useless educations these days.

They are in college now?! FML time goes fast.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 14th 2020, 18:37:41

Can you guys remember the 4 swedish cops who had to intervene in NYC subway a few years back?

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 19:31:52

Originally posted by galleri:
Too many people who have no business going to college (including one of my kids) go to college to get stupid ass useless educations these days.

They are in college now?! FML time goes fast.

Oldest one just finished his second (and probably last for a while) year of college, youngest is fixing to start his junior year of HS.

I know . . .

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 19:33:56

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Can you guys remember the 4 swedish cops who had to intervene in NYC subway a few years back?

Yes, they passed around swedish fish candies when they was done :P

lol

I was actually just talking today about how theres like riots and plagues and record unemployment etc. Our president is literally eating toxic poison and advertising it on television as plague relief while claiming a 75 year old protester bled out of his ears on purpose when pushed down by police. If there REALLY IS a DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY I need to find a way to vote for it because honestly in my experience it does a better job lol. Hopefully a haram of wizards and witches controlled by Epstein's estate, the Clintons and Jeff Bezos pull puppet strings on joe Bidens slowly decaying face, and the worms in his brain make him say the words of the illuminati or whatever that can put an end to this insanity lol.

Also ironic, I've been protesting police funding increases in favor of education and behavioral health every year around the July 1st deadline since 2008. Ive always believed it's the easiest path to make situations I've grown up around better in the immediate sense, and I enjoy seeing crime rates drop around me when I have some success organizing and getting voices heard and local politicians to listen. If enough people show up you can usually swing a major city 20 or 30 million in the right direction, and 20 or 30 to things like adult literacy and job placement have immediate results on the crime rate, but I digress. Around 2008 it was sort of a big issue in the military, mental health that is, and it was a lot of bikers and seemingly white nationalists and veterans, along with teachers, environmentalists, suburban moms, etc. Granted I grew up in Michigan Militia country about 20 mins from Timothy McVeigh. A bunch of his kinfolk was at my school. But I even went to a protest in Detroit that year so I'm honestly pretty familiar with the demographic. Them folks used to always want funding to go elsewhere, primarily education, and the democrats were all buddy buddy with the FOP and the police unions (see Joe Biden).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see that entire culture of people pull a 180 and wanna see people get "dominated" by the police with "vicious dogs and ominous weapons" when it affects black people, but its weird as hell to me that anyone would wanna live in a militarized police state. Seems like something everyone has agreed on over time. I guess beating black people up is an American pastime worth fighting for but I do miss my allies on the right. Lol

I had a black friend vote for Donald Trump in 2016 because he believed if Hillary was president, "cops would keep killing black people." He voted for Trump because "Trump would start a race war that makes the infrastructure fall apart."

I told that guy he was crazy lol. One hell of a conspiracy theory there. And dude just nailed it. That gonzo motherfluffer is just sitting at home right now laughing thinking I told y'all so.

That all sounds great right up to the part all this police brutality goes down in blue strongholds, thanks for trying though, the sheep will believe you.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 20:36:03

^agreed. As I pointed out, police strongholds typically represent an extremely union friendly democratic city with higher tax revenues. Conservatives on a local level tend to push for less taxes and defunding kinda everything equally in my experience. I don't think the proportion of tax dollars that goes to police changes much tho unless people push to redistribute it to other programs, but yes. The largest police cities are almost always democrat run.

But also our president is calling for the protestors to get dominated by vicious dogs and ominous weapons, which I dont think any rational human trying to avoid riots would do. I honestly dont think of it as a right left issue. I think of it as a poor people vs everyone issue. Neither party is attempting to dump large portions of their budgets to helping the communities. Lol

That's why you gotta go out in the streets and demand it every year.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 20:40:02
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 14th 2020, 20:49:20

Still dont get why whites dont have that same drive to change stuff as blacks.

More whites killed by cops
More whites killed by blacks

Whites be like it's cool everything is fine

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 20:57:56

^agreed. As I pointed out, police strongholds typically represent an extremely union friendly democratic city with higher tax revenues. Conservatives on a local level tend to push for less taxes and defunding kinda everything equally in my experience. I don't think the proportion of tax dollars that goes to police changes much tho unless people push to redistribute it to other programs, but yes. The largest police cities are almost always democrat run.

But also our president is calling for the protestors to get dominated by vicious dogs and ominous weapons, which I dont think any rational human trying to avoid riots would do. I honestly dont think of it as a right left issue. I think of it as a poor people vs everyone issue. Neither party is attempting to dump large portions of their budgets to helping the communities. Lol

That's why you gotta go out in the streets and demand it every year.

I was having this conversation with my uber liberal sister yesterday and she agreed with me when I told her the problem is the police union that doesn't want accountability, we need to have accountability if truly want police reform, it comes down to that very single action to actually make true change, but the union is too powerful.

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Still dont get why whites dont have that same drive to change stuff as blacks.

More whites killed by cops
More whites killed by blacks

Whites be like it's cool everything is fine

The media doesn't care about white people, they are the engine to movements, they control the narrative, not we the people.
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Jun 14th 2020, 21:04:21

Another thing to consider is cops are more likely to use lethal force on a white guy compared to a black guy.

To get to this conclusion you have to see that whites commit less crimes but have a higher statics of getting killed by a cop.

And for some odd reason we are ok with this...

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 21:10:59

White guy getting murdered by cop is not sexy to report, yes there's a huge double standard.
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 21:22:21

And i have the same issue with the power of the teachers unions huge political slush funds while churning out totally crap products.

Yep go to college for 4 years and get your 13th century French Lit degree. And then cry because you cannot find a job in your major.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 21:23:56

I'm sure there are some police officers that play this game. I'm curious to get their take in this whole situation.

I personally have never trusted the police and if possible do everything I can to never involve them in anything. However it doesn't seem fair to me to villainize every cop because maybe 10% are worthless fluffsuckers.
Just shut up and have another beer

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 21:24:39

White people make up ~ 60% of the US population
Black people make up ~ 13% of the US population

A black person is 5X as likely to be incarcerated in the US as a white person. That took about 30 seconds to google, I could probably dig into police encounters by race and shootings by race, but honestly its sunday and I'd rather feed the chickens and pick peppers.

The_Hawk

Jun 14th 2020, 21:25:20

Originally posted by smegma:
And i have the same issue with the power of the teachers unions huge political slush funds while churning out totally crap products.

Yep go to college for 4 years and get your 13th century French Lit degree. And then cry because you cannot find a job in your major.

Sounds as bad as getting a B.S in Biology...

Pretty much opens the doors to a job which is the same as a fast food worker.

Dev encouraging it