Verified:

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 4:01:42

ok new thread we were talking about Derrick drinking bj shots with his pals.

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 6:03:20

disappointed, clearly thought this another SOTA bashing thread. let down.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jan 16th 2020, 12:15:54

lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 12:46:00

I mean, amaretto and irish cream are pretty good but nothing beats a nice firm dong in your mouth right?

I think you misheard. We were drinking whiskey and sucking fluffs, not drinking bjs and chewing fat.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 13:27:00

Drama Llama
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 14:18:31

Eh gotta blame someone right? My $0.02?

Ordinarily LoC helps other netters in these situations but we've been hit during destock by imp the last 2 sets without provocation and for no other reason than to lower our finishing networths (i.e. EMs at 700m nw countries with mere hours left, etc). Not to mention a variety of hits and topfeeds on us and our ally icd over the last several sets, and proxy wars and topfeeds with other friendly tags such as NBK.

I'd be lying if i didn't say i think LoC is safer netting because imp is busy, and our top destocks will be untouched for the first time since last summer if he keeps y'all under 60m nw. But I seriously doubt there's a non-imper on the server that isn't enjoying watching weezy work. The war with cc was good stuff but its long gone and you can't burn every bridge with the whole server and keep pushing people before someone decent goes Keanu Reeves neo.

I just hope you have a better scapegoat than some netters who let you have free land. He may be attacking you because he is friendly with those people, but we're all basically 20 year friends here now. He'd do it for literally any of us, y'all included (we all <3 ironx). And having been on the receiving end of imp harassment myself since joining this server, and having my only FA issues arise with imp, it feels like he is. Looking forward to finishing the set cleanly without missiles hitting me during my destock, and a set free of having to complain and piss and moan and cold war with Prime.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 14:35:02
See Original Post

commander1972 Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 14:35:12

BONUS

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 14:51:54

Sad thing is they got all free land and still won't win 😂😂😂
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 16:11:42

Free free free

Hi Liz!

The_Hawk

Jan 16th 2020, 17:15:44

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Eh gotta blame someone right? My $0.02?

Ordinarily LoC helps other netters in these situations but we've been hit during destock by imp the last 2 sets without provocation and for no other reason than to lower our finishing networths (i.e. EMs at 700m nw countries with mere hours left, etc). Not to mention a variety of hits and topfeeds on us and our ally icd over the last several sets, and proxy wars and topfeeds with other friendly tags such as NBK.

I'd be lying if i didn't say i think LoC is safer netting because imp is busy, and our top destocks will be untouched for the first time since last summer if he keeps y'all under 60m nw. But I seriously doubt there's a non-imper on the server that isn't enjoying watching weezy work. The war with cc was good stuff but its long gone and you can't burn every bridge with the whole server and keep pushing people before someone decent goes Keanu Reeves neo.

I just hope you have a better scapegoat than some netters who let you have free land. He may be attacking you because he is friendly with those people, but we're all basically 20 year friends here now. He'd do it for literally any of us, y'all included (we all <3 ironx). And having been on the receiving end of imp harassment myself since joining this server, and having my only FA issues arise with imp, it feels like he is. Looking forward to finishing the set cleanly without missiles hitting me during my destock, and a set free of having to complain and piss and moan and cold war with Prime.

He wouldn't be this successful if imp wasnt participating in an Intraclan land race and running landfat rainbows.

Would love to see how he would fare next set.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 17:57:45

Iron was killing the rest of imp in that comp haha. I hearby declare him the winner. He had like 40k avg on next closest imper.

But yeah. It goes that way sometimes. Not easy to get blinded netting by war prepped countries in any context. Only ever takes a decent player to prove that.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 16th 2020, 19:29:49

I'm honestly not sure if Derrick really believes half the fluff he posts here.

If so, that makes me even more disappointed with the current direction of this game. When players with your "older-style" experience and war background start incorrectly calling things topfeeds, farming, burning bridges, pushing people, harrassment, etc. then we are approaching full non-pvp ingame deterioration.

I do recall you getting a few reality checks in the past on some of the fantasies you post on other game server boards like AT so maybe the world you see is just unique. Either way, I'm quickly growing irritated with the fake news, misinformation, misinterpretation, and hasty opinions.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 16th 2020, 19:41:25

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 16th 2020, 19:33:17

inb4 macdaddy shows up and gets Derrick (lulz, kek, lolololololol)
maybe trololol?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 19:35:02

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Drama Llama

Let's start our own clan, we can call it No Drama Llamas fluff Off, our tag can be 69orFO

ðŸĪŠ
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 19:58:16

Aphrodite total wins: 0

Don't think free land would help you either
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 21:17:22

Originally posted by Primeval:
I'm honestly not sure if Derrick really believes half the fluff he posts here.

If so, that makes me even more disappointed with the current direction of this game. When players with your "older-style" experience and war background start incorrectly calling things topfeeds, farming, burning bridges, pushing people, harrassment, etc. then we are approaching full non-pvp ingame deterioration.

I do recall you getting a few reality checks in the past on some of the fantasies you post on other game server boards like AT so maybe the world you see is just unique. Either way, I'm quickly growing irritated with the fake news, misinformation, misinterpretation, and hasty opinions.

I'll adress the state of the game after this.

2019-12-15 04:31 Imp (#1626) [IMP] (#582) [LoC] SS 167A (+25A)
2019-12-15 04:31 Imp (#1626) [IMP] (#582) [LoC] SS 201A (+37A)
2019-12-15 04:31 Imp (#1626) [IMP] (#582) [LoC] SS 225A (+52A)
2019-12-15 04:31 Imp (#1626) [IMP] (#582) [LoC] SS 240A (+64A)

That's called farming by anyone's definition and always has been. The hits on sota were also farming by anyone's definition as well. If you have such a problem with the way i talk about imp and want to say im misrepresenting you, then explain how. I'm pissed at imp RIGHT NOW for farming us YESTERDAY. And you want to say that's misrepresentation? You're high.

--------------

In terms of the state of the game, i tend to agree with one crux. A good player in war or netting should want to spend their turns in a manner most effective to building units or networth. I didn't invent the bots but the player base had gotten small enough that i understand their function. That said, land trading with players and trying to maximize returns that way became a largely inefficient way to do either when there's unlimited free land on the server.

Like it or not, the advent of the bots made player to player hits the least effective way to win wars or netting sets. While wars and grabbing still play an integral role in the game, player on player interactions have been reduced to just a way to harm another players set for basically no gain. It made these interactions a form of grief and not really much else. Land trading is almost as bad as batching

That to me is unfortunate, but also a fact of the current state of the game. I don't have to like it to evolve as a player and still win sets tho.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 21:23:37
See Original Post

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 21:24:21

Originally posted by sinistril:

It doesn't matter whether I win or not. I've only been playing a few short years. Some of you fluffers have been playing since the 90s and still can't get a win. You guys risked going to war over 9K acres. You'd think if you were that desperate for land you would actually do something with it. Also I'm done with this game so it doesn't matter. Nice try though 😉
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 16th 2020, 21:47:31

You will have to fill me in on the news feed that you attached here. Are we discussing something that happened a month ago? I have to review the news further to even comment further. I do find it amusing that you very likely screwed up the facts of a thread almost immediately after I call you out on doing that same thing. And I'm the high one?

I've already addressed the issue with SOTA. I'm not going to keep repeating myself just because you hold on to a false reality.

I will say that the bot hitting issue is just a state of laziness more so than evolution. I have seen time and time again about how much more efficient hitting the bots for free land is over real players. - I have never once argued against that math. What I do argue is the big picture being missed. If you are competing against real players then it makes sense to me to occasionally take resources from your competition. However, the legitimate hits that are actually made from the tag are very rare. I refuse to continue to harp on old issues when they've already been discussed behind closed doors and either reps paid, retals given, or they were forgiven by that party as a fair mistake. You do not get to have both.
In short, I have made a grab on a player that was highly landfat with basically zero points of defense. Making those rare grabs helps occasionally realign the risk versus reward in choosing not to buy anything other than jets. Stating that I make such grabs just to hurt someone without benefit is just completely wrong. It is not a matter of opinion.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 16th 2020, 21:55:50. Reason: Removed quotes due to news brackets ?

Aphrodite Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 21:57:08

😂😂😂
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 22:05:19

It doesn't matter whether I win or not. I've only been playing a few short years. Some of you fluffers have been playing since the 90s and still can't get a win. You guys risked going to war over 9K acres. You'd think if you were that desperate for land you would actually do something with it. Also I'm done with this game so it doesn't matter. Nice try though 😉

If you're going to talk fluff, you should be able to back some of it up. You can't net or war, yet you talk fluff on both fronts. You're a moronic noob. Fyi, I'm not "you guys" nor have I been playing since the 90s nor is it the case I can't get a win.. I'm just pointing out how useless you are. Good riddance.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 22:05:22

I am high per usual haha. I misread the month. Damn me for being inactive. The fact remains that imp has hit us the last day of every set for the last few and definitely farmed us this set. That's no misrepresentation. That's a statement of fact.

And we'd work together with anyone netting as we have with nbk, icd, and even small tags like snoops to kill suiciders like this. We tend to view any suicider types as a threat to all netters and are quite jovial about having targets usually. The boys like it. But clearly imp does not want that.

We were pacted last set on an agreement that you signed and agreed to. Your member that hit us the last day will likely never have to pay and you will likely never pay despite the agreement that you signed with me. Nice to know that was all breakable bs to you.

Also, I'm not holding any false realities. An imp member made a post called DEATH TO SOTA and decided he needed to bring my name into the discussion so i gave my 2 cents. Im certain that was his intention, because neigh else makes any sense.

The_Hawk

Jan 16th 2020, 22:30:51

I am high per usual haha. I misread the month. Damn me for being inactive. The fact remains that imp has hit us the last day of every set for the last few and definitely farmed us this set. That's no misrepresentation. That's a statement of fact.

And we'd work together with anyone netting as we have with nbk, icd, and even small tags like snoops to kill suiciders like this. We tend to view any suicider types as a threat to all netters and are quite jovial about having targets usually. The boys like it. But clearly imp does not want that.

We were pacted last set on an agreement that you signed and agreed to. Your member that hit us the last day will likely never have to pay and you will likely never pay despite the agreement that you signed with me. Nice to know that was all breakable bs to you.

Also, I'm not holding any false realities. An imp member made a post called DEATH TO SOTA and decided he needed to bring my name into the discussion so i gave my 2 cents. Im certain that was his intention, because neigh else makes any sense.

He isn't even playing this set. We tend to ignore him.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 22:40:08

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

He isn't even playing this set. We tend to ignore him.
Lol but i dont wanna ignore kahuna. He's a legend!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 22:43:32

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 16th 2020, 22:57:15

Back peddle.

I'm making the distinction due to intent. Perhaps you missed that. I'm sorry you were hit for 833 acres a month ago. This is the first I've noticed it even happened. And it appears that you are even more confused on the matter

LoC help? Not really. What we do want is for you to stop obsessing over our politics. If you're going to swing from our nuts, at least polish them when you're finished.

I don't recall us having a discussion about this but it is possible that we did and I just don't remember. What I can say for sure is that I never denied reps. I'm not sure how I've been the bad guy twice in a few days for issues that I was either not aware of or when nothing has even been requested of me. You're reaching.

If you're accusing me of breaking any sort agreement you're going to lose support and favor. Stop putting oxy in your weed. I can't argue with you if you're going to sound ridiculous.

You are on quite a roll with missing your facts lately aren't you? Or would you like for both of us to claim full ownership of former regular members?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 16th 2020, 23:05:05

Also, what the hell is a proxy war? I'm not sure I can take credit for that

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:10:34

If we did, you'd have to claim smegma's war on nbk, hawks hits on raz/icd and sin's war against loc. Best not to go that route i suppose. Though i did assume kahuna was still there because he was last set. He flying solo or just off?

Last set you pacted me when i was fluffing about getting hit with EM during my destock the set prior. I just simply sent you a pm. The entire point of me getting that pact was to stop imp from farming us which has happened and hitting us during destock which still happened.

You can split hairs about what I'm saying all you want, but the fact remains that hitting us during destocks, farming us, topfeeds and the like are normal. I doubt very seriously you could find a set in my tenure as leader of loc where one or more of those things didn't happen. You can sidestep that all you want, but it's frankly not a misrepresentation at all.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:17:10

My war on loc had nothing to do with imp.

The_Hawk

Jan 16th 2020, 23:18:17

My war with the legendary raz was from him suiciding imp.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:20:36

Yeah. I dont think weezy's war has anything to do with us either which was primes insinuation there imo. Nor does nbk for that matter. He acting alone just like yall. He just made a comment about claiming our exes and you know....my exes tend to be cleaner. Haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 23:22:59
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 16th 2020, 23:23:56

I'm still not sure you completely believe in half of the stuff you try to sell here. But I dont have the time or mental energy to keep going in circles anymore with you.

Re-read my PM to you earlier. Save it. Put it on the fridge.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:24:29

Yeah. I dont think weezy's war has anything to do with us either which was primes insinuation there imo. Nor does nbk for that matter. He acting alone just like yall. He just made a comment about claiming our exes and you know....my exes tend to be cleaner. Haha

Like Zack and mob amirite

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:29:28

Mob aside from 1 set with a retal/tagging issue has been totally clean for the now years ive led loc. He's cleaner than y'all for sure, and that one issue cost imp less land and nw and headaches than more than a dozen imp actions against loc since. So im unsure why you even bring him up.

Zack was removed from loc in one of my first sets as leader, but idk if he hit imp. Thought he just self deleted when imp hit him and we all said he won by deleting but i can't remember for sure.

I'd say yeah. Much cleaner.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 23:35:02
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:34:08

Cleaner than me? I haven't hit anyone since before you were even locs leader. Zack and mob have suicided far more than me. It's not even close. Hell, I've never suicided, really. To suicide there has to be a good chance you expect to die. I won my war with loc

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:35:53

When did mob suicide. Like in the 90s or something?

Also smegma/nbk was defo suicide. I'm just saying my guys have been cleaner since i took over. I don't claim to know everything that happened before i got here, but i have been leading for like 2 years now and none of that has ever happened.

Zack i made the right decision to ban from loc but i also don't recall him suiciding in my time either.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 23:39:38
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:38:49

Actually, correction, I suicided when in a suicide clan known as loc which was really under the direction of a suicider known as mob. That's the last time I had a string killed

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:43:05

Seems to me that atleast half the people posting in this thread seriously need to get laid.
Just shut up and have another beer

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:43:57

Also smegma/nbk was defo suicide. I'm just saying my guys have been cleaner since i took over. I don't claim to know everything that happened before i got here, but i have been leading for like 2 years now and none of that has ever happened.

Zack i made the right decision to ban from loc but i also don't recall him suiciding in my time either.

If you don't claim to know anything before you got there, keep my name out of it. Especially in a discussion about imp when I hadn't been in imp for months before that

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:45:00

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Seems to me that atleast half the people posting in this thread seriously need to get laid.

You offering?

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:46:10

If you don't mind catching....sure.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:46:52

So years and years ago then. Ok.

One might say in the time that I've been leading loc, that it's been completely overhauled and revamped into one of only 2 clans to sweep the top ten and the first in a decade. One might say we've helped netters across several tags with suiciders. One might say we have a set with the best anw for a clan over 100 tagged. One might say none of our members have shown aggression or suicide tendencies to anyone at all.

The hardest part about making LoC great has been and continues to be years old grudges over stories i havent even been told, and imp aggression in every single set. The members since my promotion have all followed instructions, learned together and won together largely without incident. My only real challange has been having to do stupid FA over stupid hits with imp every damn set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 23:49:34
See Original Post

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:47:25

It's all pink on the inside

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:48:27

It's all pink on the inside

Kinky
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Jan 16th 2020, 23:51:12

If you don't mind catching....sure.

Beggars can't be choosers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2020, 23:51:49

If you don't claim to know anything before you got there, keep my name out of it. Especially in a discussion about imp when I hadn't been in imp for months before that

I mean, prime did imply the weezy comnection to loc and he hasnt played with us in like 6 sets so it's fair by that logic. Which is to say, a complete lack thereof.

In any case, i meant it as a prodding joke response to "claiming our fmr members". Not calling you out. I was in icd at that time and have no clue what your gripe was.

But seriously, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KAHUNA SANDIEGO. If you guys aren't using him can we haz?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 16th 2020, 23:59:03
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 2:09:22

A little clarity here. I used to be in NBK. So when they were down to one string and warring Cerb. I thought i would help them against Cerb.

Then after talking to Cerb and found our philosophies were similar i decided to war on NBK.

But i never blindsided anyone. I made my intentions known and named my solo clan OOP. Hard to be any clearer than that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 2:25:57

*facepalm* ashe is right. Y'all need some booty. It was a fluffin joke. Jesus.

No one connects your hitting nbk to imp at all and if they did it'd be totally asinine. It was literally a joke on primes statement because i thot incorrectly that kahuna's huevos was still imp.

The reason i refer to those wars as "imp proxy wars" is because if someone were to hit imp, you'd almost positively honor your main tag and in any war ive had against imp, detag your soli to join imp late so they cant be tagkilled. Thats how imp wars and the main reason wardogs like myself would rather fight for peace than do a war on this server.

Prime pointed out my history as a wardog and thats always been a bigger strength for me but i prefer revolutionary war style. Imp guerrilla tactics make warring anyone on this server seem lame to me. And the endless grudges even a LARGE step further away. We're sitting here now talking about fluff that happened before i took over loc years ago.

Its funny to me to reference the "state of the game" when imp has facilitated a period of peace on this server by making war completely and wholly unenjoyable for any who step up to bat.

In my lifetime on 1a, sol has fsed me over a dozen times. God bless them i hope they do a dozen more because i like to war. No grudges here. But i like the wars to be won with target selection, walling and overall builds. Imp does not fight like that. They use solos as proxies to win. In that way, the war is not won with actual tangible ingame skill, just with fluffery. I'm not into fighting that way, but most established clans have taken that page from imps book, so i guess i can't war here. It is what it is. You've squeezed out a legendary warleader with the "state of the game".

I would war imp over these hits instead of just quitting when im hit like i would now, or complaining about the constant hit exchanges endlessly were i able to trust the war would be decided on skill and not who can hide in solos better. I won't ever win that battle because i like us all to stand together and die together. Thats what brothers do. I don't fluff around to win. I win with my tag and ive done so near to a hundred times. And I'm probably the only warleader youve ever met with anywhere close to a hundred wins. That's not common.

I don't think imp has the balls to fight KARMA straight up without that detagging fluff. And I'd get gains and gerdy and llaar back here in a heartbeat to do it if i could trust imp wanted a decent war instead of whatever that fluff is. But no. I will never get to war imp in a pure skill war. It's fluffery or nothing. Solos jumping in and out and whatever.

Unfortunately all i can do is retal hard and complain about the constant pushing us around because imp doesn't want a real fun war, and i don't want a bunch of nonsense.

It sucks that the "state of the server" is so brutally disadvantageous to warring because of player attitudes and strats. There hasnt been a decent war here in YEARS

If netting is the only thing i can work on my skill here, then netting it is. You can threaten me a dozen times over and it does nothing. You can kill me and I'll just quit. You can kill me every set for a year and ill just quit for a year. But if you wanna man up and actually put your skill against mine instead of doing that solo fluff, I'd be down to show you what I'm worth. Otherwise all you're doing is posturing me and you've been doing that set after set since i took over leadership in loc. It's as tiresome and annoying as the length of my posts, and i don't want to/won't participate unless it involves some level of skill. Unfortunately you wont fight that war, but that's the ONLY reason this post is a moot point.

State of the server this fluff prime. If you cared, you'd be fighting some real wars. It's not like you're netting to the top here. Your whole role is telling me i need some defense to school y'all in literally every other aspect of the game EXCEPT hiding in solos.

You wanna go skill against skill, loc currently would wreck you guys in a friendly and it wouldn't be close but yall aint man enough to. It's wither solos jumping in or rando bs. The only reason it would be close is because of solo bs not talent or skill. My clan showcases skill. You showcase telling me how much defense i should have to show it to you. Make that your vibe tho bro. You have for years now since sin netted there. And we all feel like it's really cool.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 17th 2020, 4:15:01
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 4:31:20

There is only one problem with that whole skill vs skill line. It is so boring to run the same script every set. Run XX number of turns do this. Run XX number of turns and convert. Then chem them on the FS and the war is already over. Is mindlessly following a script really skill?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2020, 4:36:31

Originally posted by smegma:
There is only one problem with that whole skill vs skill line. It is so boring to run the same script every set. Run XX number of turns do this. Run XX number of turns and convert. Then chem them on the FS and the war is already over. Is mindlessly following a script really skill?

Nope, unless reading is considered a skill....maybe it is!
(•_•)

Capt Obvious

Jan 17th 2020, 4:44:14

"Your whole role is telling me i need some defense to school y'all in literally every other aspect of the game EXCEPT hiding in solos.

You wanna go skill against skill, loc currently would wreck you guys in a friendly and it wouldn't be close but yall aint man enough to. My clan showcases skill."

Did Derrick start leading a clan other than LoC over here in FFA? He can't be talking about LoC. I almost snorted and had beer come out of my nose. I breezed through that post since it looked like hot air anyway but that part had me scratching my head. lol. LoC has always been and will always be trash.

And did he really just thump his chest about calling in ringers to help join a war tag on his behalf? I've been out of it for too long