Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

May 17th 2010, 11:24:25

Originally posted by gambit:
im sorry donny...

i cant hear your whining over the sound of your screaming civies

Now, that there is funny, I don't care who you are!
LMFAO

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Desperado Game profile

May 17th 2010, 12:34:49

Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a small opponent!

aodters can't even die with dignity. Methinks these dweebs should just go back to standard and stay there.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

May 17th 2010, 18:06:58

I know donny, but us attacking now even though it doesn't really matter is more of a statement.
Gangbangs suck, even though our FDP's are on 'your' side we are still stepping in pretty much against them.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

May 17th 2010, 18:39:11

I would have had a lot larger problem had it been 1v1. If it was aodt vs nbk, I woulda gotten pissed at anyone stepping in. As it was, half the server was in the fight anyway. Once a gangbang starts, everyone gets their foot in.

I have no problems with 1v1 wars, even had it been our ally getting hit I wouldn't have stepped in. Perhaps the instant it was done we would do something then, but we would have waited.
NBK

Desperado Game profile

May 18th 2010, 12:11:58

you know, it wouldn't have really bothered me if just imp declared, or imp and dk together for that matter. Nor would it hav ebothered me if aodt declared, hell we were waiting for them to do it. It is however kind of sad that all three of them had to hold hands coming into this dance. Whats sadder still is imp and dk both declared war on aodt earlier in the reset for.... gangbanging

Hypocritical?

pants antler

Dragon Game profile

May 18th 2010, 14:43:03

Edited By: Dragon on May 18th 2010, 15:40:38

General TwizTid

May 19th 2010, 9:32:07

Just got back from my small vacation and DAAAAAM this is awesome.

I see whining again... didnt see this when you guys were gangbanging focus... now that it comes back on you again, you guys go back to whining...

Anywho... my countries were getting bored doing nothing but sitting there.... bah im a bit late on killing :(
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 20th 2010, 1:04:28

weee for breaking pacts and cfs whenever nbk is bored and sees fit!
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Popcom Game profile

May 20th 2010, 1:09:51

god littleitaly cry more you scrub.

"i am referring to the FDP that was signed a set or 2 ago."
you dont even know whats going on at all do you? lol

CF does not = end of a war. its just a CF.

also, as stated, we didn't give you a CF so u could gang bank another clan cause you are to bad to build breakers.
but i guess you wont see the logic.

so ill just flag down the wambulance for you. get the driver to stop and get you a burger and cries. you can wash it down with some more of your whine.

Edited By: Popcom on May 20th 2010, 1:10:44
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 20th 2010, 1:42:25

hmm i do know whats going on, nbk had a fdp a set ago, which they broke.

this set they had a CF, which they broke. CF means all hits towards clans will stop, thus ending the war.

Apparently NBK honors nothing when they get bored and think:

"OMG, FOCUS IS GETTIN GANGBANGED FROM THEM GANGBANGIN THEM ALLIANCES CURRENTLY GANGBANGING! WE GOTS NO HONOR, we proved it last set by breakin a fdp, so we gots nothin to lose! Lets stop the punishment and break the CF agreement we had for the rest of the set!!!"

Edited By: LittleItaly on May 20th 2010, 1:45:12
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 20th 2010, 1:48:04

"this set they had a CF, which they broke. CF means all hits towards clans will stop, thus ending the war."

Correct. The war was ended.

This is a *new* war.

Would you not agree, L.I., that coming to the aid of an ally is honourable?

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 20th 2010, 1:52:28

L.I is an idiot guys.... Don't even bother trying to force logic on him, it's right there in front of his face. If he can't see that, that's his own problem.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on May 20th 2010, 1:53:08

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 20th 2010, 2:06:05

I like how you have to go to calling people idiots to deflect the facts that face you.

No, a CF means no more hits between alliances for the rest of the set.

And no, not if its at the expense of breaking a pact and/or agreement
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

May 20th 2010, 2:14:44

"No, a CF means no more hits between alliances for the rest of the set."

That is according to your (AoDT's) definition of what the term ceasefire means. That particular definition may not be held by anyone else. Infact, I'd wager a poll among alliances in FFA would probably come back quite divided on the issue.

If you wanted a concrete guarentee that NBK would forsake all allies and would not hit you for the remainder of the reset, you should have negotiated a UNAP.

Desperado Game profile

May 20th 2010, 2:24:26

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
I like how you have to go to calling people idiots to deflect the facts that face you.

No, a CF means no more hits between alliances for the rest of the set.

And no, not if its at the expense of breaking a pact and/or agreement

focus gave you guys a ceasefire, maki said no.

when aodt SURRENDERED in that very war you are fluffing about, that should have put every clan on a ceasefire.

so either you...

broke a ceasefire agreement and rico, rahl, and makinso had a great big giant threesome where they sucked eachother's fluffs while looking for a way to gangbang focus...

or you surrendered under false pretenses

which one is it?

sadly for you both would constitute as nbk being allowed to just sweep in and kick your asses.... even without feeling the need to come to focus's aid

pants antler

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 20th 2010, 2:32:12

deflecting the facts?

fact 1 SYN + AoDT FS NBK at the beginning of the set. In effect gang banging them

Fact 2 NBK calls in IMP+DK, and eventually focus decides to jump in the war as well. I don't know the reason why...Maybe to punish you for gang banging a friend of theirs?

fact 3 AoDT get's tag killed and NBK agrees to cease hits on them, we know AoDT is going to hit FoCuS. we didn't care we were gonna let you guys fight it out.

fact 4 you guys gangbang a clan for helping out a clan you guys gang banged in the first place.

fact 5 you are a moron.

that is all.

EDIT: as for us breaking the CF this set and a "pact" last set. NBK considers our pact with FoCuS of much more importance than a CF with AoDT, they needed help. we came to their aid.

and as for our so called pact with AoDT last set. Maki knows why i considered that pact broken long before we declare on you guys the second time if he didn't tell you why thats to fluffing bad.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on May 20th 2010, 2:37:25

gambit Game profile

May 20th 2010, 5:29:34

aodt started this little snowball effect in ffa's first set back...

aodt and nbk started out on the basis of a friendship... and even had a "friendly" war planned...

then aodt decides they need the fs instead of waiting for the friendly war to start... so they fs us on a holiday weekend, when they know we probably wont have many people around...

some of us tried to put up a cs... but it took a couple days for us to inform the rest of our guys that we had been hit... and by then, most of our breakers we toast...

we signed a fdp because that was part of the cf deal... but a little while down the road, we came to the conclusion that we didnt need "friends" like aodt that would take the opportunity to stab us in our sleep... so we said the hell with you and decided that your fdp meant nothing...

so you can keep running around crying and claiming to be the victims... but you know that it was your decision to have us as an enemy instead of an ally...
Natural Born Killer

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 20th 2010, 13:06:31

You guys are appalling.

The friendly war a set ago was dated for it to start, you guys knew when it was going to start via qm diver.

This set the gangbang on nbk was to get imp/dk on your side to create the most pwnage war ever, which then got ruined by focus.

Thusly, the gangbang by us and your allies seemed fair to do on focus :P

AoDT didnt surrender to focus, each side just stopped killing each other. We CF with all other alliances.

I still like how you call people names as well Sauron, since you kinda twisting the facts here.

so you can keep running around crying and claiming to be the victims... but you know that it was your decision to have us as an enemy instead of an ally...

LOLZ, you guys broke off an FDP, remember? I think you wanted to be the enemies.

Edited By: LittleItaly on May 20th 2010, 13:08:02
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 20th 2010, 15:24:28

That "friendly" war was complete BS and you guys know it. What kind of alliance makes their "friends" post a full out surrender before you cease hits in said "friendly" war?

AoDT is garbage. your tactics have always been bullying ones. You are all convinced that you are the most superior clan on the server, and always have some excuse whenever you lose a war. Did you see NBK on the boards crying and bashing AoDT in every thread one of them started last set? No. We took our beating with humility and came back stronger for it the next set....

you wanna say we broke a pact? Fine lie your ass off and twist the truth in your favor. But you know that your alliance has some twisted ass tactics, and NBK does not want or need an ally like that.

Edited By: Sauron NBK on May 20th 2010, 15:38:24

Desperado Game profile

May 20th 2010, 15:55:24

nbk and aodt were buddies, they got bored.. wanted to circle jerk. They set a specific time to start their circle jerk, but maki being the horny homo he is decided he wanted to grab nbk's goodies before the specific time, and well since it was before the agreed time, nbk's lil blue pill didn't kick in yet which made nbk look small and wrinkly.

Then Maki embarrassed nbk by making them tell everybody about their ineptness in bed, because getting first grab wasn't enough for him and he wanted to get off more by forcing nbk to make it out that aodt is some big bad war clan when they really aren't.

then come this set, maki got horny for nbk's hiney again, but this time made zues and thesyn join in on a threesome.

pants antler

General TwizTid

May 20th 2010, 17:21:02

LittleItaly, get over yourself.

I told makinso just hours before you guys FS'd us that DK and IMP were ready to help us.

The funny part is AoDT and SYN had this planned even before that, saving turns and all.

For what? A pathetic FS? riiiiiiiight.

Is your leader getting you guys to do all this, promising eternal glory? talking about god again? yeah... right.

But your right LI, gangbangers should be punished. Thats why you guys are dying.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

May 20th 2010, 19:58:57

Well there's gotta be something positive you can point to from this reset.

QM Diver Game profile

May 20th 2010, 21:06:27

CF means all hits towards clans will stop
==========================
They did..

' you guys knew when it was going to start via qm diver'
====================================
That's spelled... QM Diver

That is all..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

QM Diver Game profile

May 20th 2010, 21:08:06

Did Donny just..... hit himself? LOL

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

General TwizTid

May 20th 2010, 22:37:08

Ya he thinks hes got the stonewall record :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 28th 2020, 3:01:20

Originally posted by QM Diver:
Did Donny just..... hit himself? LOL

Originally posted by General TwizTid:
Ya he thinks hes got the stonewall record :p

Just looking through old posts, this one just cracked me up!
NBK

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2020, 3:43:52

Dont necro old threads.