Verified:

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 14:45:31

ALL Pacts set with CTU ARE NULL AND VOID. the clan is now a one man show and anybody wanting to farm feel free.

anybody that made pacts with myself and wargasm Feel Free to treat CTU as FARMING COUNTRIES
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 15:23:19

r u incharge of LaE now... god will they pay for this mistake, when you screw their sites up
Defense will be our goal for this first round

jiff69 Game profile

May 27th 2010, 15:27:29

how did I screw your site up? I built your site you stfu. For the record I am just a lone member of LAE, I want no war wth you, I really dont know what your problem is. I think you need to go back on the meds though.

Edited By: jiff69 on May 27th 2010, 15:29:30
"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."
-Tom Achronos

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 15:28:41

enough said.. you bad wind blowing in... bulding walls so I don't have tto listen to you

Twain Game profile

May 27th 2010, 16:55:49

Shoulda waited a couple more days. Right now it's hardly worth farming when explore rates are still good :P

In a week's time, those countries would have totally been great land. But alas, I'm pretty sure some people will go ahead and farm them even though it's barely worth it at this point....

kemo Game profile

May 27th 2010, 17:33:44

if your soth then yes your an idiot. those menus were all fluffed up man. you even admitted it was your first time doin that but didnt ask a single bit of help
all praised to ra

Bauer24

May 27th 2010, 18:30:17

not sloth, and kemo tried hard to unfluff what u had already fluffed.. begining with his perms..

it is what it is, and this is my last post on this subject..