Verified:

sinistril Game profile

May 9th 2018, 5:32:55

I M P are the first three letters in IMPLANT as in what the government wants to put in our wrists in order to track us. Coincidence?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

May 9th 2018, 5:55:38

I m p is also how you spell impotent. That's what the govt. Wants all minority males to be.

I suck at grammar.

Edited By: The_Hawk on May 9th 2018, 6:19:34

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

May 9th 2018, 6:07:41

Primeval.... Darkprince.... proof Alex Jones is right and Satanists are taking over America?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

May 9th 2018, 6:27:39

If you spell primeval backwards you get lavemirp.
This word is Latin for one that spies and is found 38 times in the old testament.

If you take I m p and convert it to numerals you get 9 13 and 16 which add up to 38.

16 - 13 = 3. 9 - 3 = 6
Primeval is 8 characters long.
9 + 8 = 17

Imp beat cc the set that had the date 6/2017 in it...

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

May 9th 2018, 19:35:08

Originally posted by sinistril:
Primeval.... Darkprince.... proof Alex Jones is right and Satanists are taking over America?

this right here folks.... alex jones is right....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2018, 21:59:44

wait I thought the implants were in my rectum? they keep telling me that they need to swap it out!

sinistril Game profile

May 10th 2018, 2:42:49

FFA is flat, IMP has been covering up this fact for years

The_Hawk

May 10th 2018, 2:59:31

Imp only has one member who has multiple personalities and runs all the other nicks.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

May 10th 2018, 3:37:04

Ironx is sleeping with Syko's girlfriend so she tracks all his movements and IMP gets a heads up whenever he tries 5 minute kill runs on them

Edited By: sinistril on May 10th 2018, 6:32:18

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2018, 6:42:18

Ironx is sleeping with Syko's girlfriend so she tracks all his movements and IMP gets a heads up whenever he tries 5 minute kill runs on them

Best so far

No way Syko got a girlfriend

drkprinc Game profile

May 10th 2018, 7:15:40

Originally posted by whooze:

Best so far

Ironxxx has poor eyesight and doesn't realize its just syko's hand dressed up in doll clothes with makeup on it.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

sinistril Game profile

May 10th 2018, 7:30:54

Karnage XZ

May 12th 2018, 18:46:43

Best so far

But If I did, you can bet Ironx would in fact be sleeping with her. Because I have always dated what turned out to be whores. Although I just found out a few weeks ago that an ex had died a year ago. Still it was really shocking for me to find out about it a year later. I am traveling and am having some good times, I did the volcano boarding down an old black ash volcano that is still somewhat active. You can see venting from some holes when you get to the top. I have a couple other must do things in South America. @Also I would like to point out that I was Infantry, I am currently just a traveler and student of life. I'm really glad to see that you guys have placed so much attention on me recently. I also like how you've quoted some of my posts. It's all good stuff. It makes me laugh. Alright well I gotta get ready for my next flight in a couple hours. See all my cheerleaders later. I have not been deleted on any server this reset. That is false information. Why don't you just ask one of your mod friends like primeval, i'm sure he already told you who it was. If you are a Mod on any server you should not be able to play any countries on that server. It's a confllict of interest. Enjoy your day!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Karnage XZ

May 12th 2018, 18:50:19

Originally posted by drkprinc:

Best so far

Ironxxx has poor eyesight and doesn't realize its just syko's hand dressed up in doll clothes with makeup on it.
https://myspace.com/palmala_handerson#!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

May 12th 2018, 19:02:25

This must be where syko draws his machismo from while he disappoints South American whores.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

sinistril Game profile

May 12th 2018, 22:39:15

IMP is using Syko as a drug mule to bring South American drugs up north without his knowledge

KILLERFLUFFY

May 13th 2018, 0:07:20

fluff

that is all

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 14th 2018, 2:48:24

crazy fluff right here

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

HellraZor Game profile

Jun 9th 2018, 1:47:33

Do you think some players create multis and use them too spy with then , suicide with? If so, why can't the country that suicides then deletes it's self be detected?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 9th 2018, 2:02:18

imp .. also part of limp - how i see primmy now days as an old man ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

sinistril Game profile

Jun 9th 2018, 8:12:29

Did Canada really burn the white house down in 1812, or was it IMP?

HomeTurf Game profile

Jun 9th 2018, 13:33:05

"chuckling"

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2018, 20:10:31

It is such shame that we never got to annex Canada. We taught the Cajun how to speak English. We would have taught the Quebecoise how to speak English as well.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2018, 21:30:17

Fake news!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Uncle James Game profile

Jun 13th 2018, 16:19:57

If you believe what you read on the internet> That was Jame Madison that left a joint sitting on his bedside table that burned down the White House. SHYT HAPPENS>LOL