Beautiful!

Primeval

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 8th 2019, 1:07:24

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
grats sin grats loc

imp where the hell did you go

I haven't played a single turn in at least a week. Hopefully next round will be a little better for some of us

sinistril

Apr 8th 2019, 1:24:13

Amazing photo finish between LoC and ICD. I knew it would be close but not that close. Also, grats Rokkie, nice oil destock :)

Toxic markets all set tho Lol
Control your destiny, or someone else will.

“We should be reforming our criminal justice system [such that] we are not incarcerating nonviolent offenders in ways that renders them incapable of getting a job after they leave office.”
-Obama

Rokkie

Apr 8th 2019, 1:26:46

Originally posted by sinistril:

Amazing photo finish between LoC and ICD. I knew it would be close but not that close. Also, grats Rokkie, nice oil destock :)

Toxic markets all set tho Lol

Thanks, impressive ANW yourself. as for the markets, can't comment on that as i avoid them like the plague lol.

sinistril

Apr 8th 2019, 1:28:05

Control your destiny, or someone else will.

“We should be reforming our criminal justice system [such that] we are not incarcerating nonviolent offenders in ways that renders them incapable of getting a job after they leave office.”
-Obama

The_Hawk

Apr 8th 2019, 1:35:41

Lol. I kicked around an all tech destock with bomber before. But on 150k acres.
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

Originally posted by Raz:
I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

The_Hawk

Apr 8th 2019, 1:36:47

Congrats sin on the new solo tnw record.
Qzjul tells me these reports are all psychological and no mods are abusing privaleges.

I have left ICD, and any clan Hawk joins moving forward will have me as a suicider if/when I play.

DerrickICN

Apr 8th 2019, 2:17:51

Yeah congrats sin. Great string. Lol @ ashe. 2.4b with no military is impressive lol.

Grats rokkie on the W and LoC on the repeat.

beerdrinker75

Apr 8th 2019, 16:24:42

Regrettably I forgot to sell 3534 spies. I did enjoy having a country with 2.4b nw that still was cash positive running turns.
Just shut up and have another beer

Karnage XZ

Apr 8th 2019, 16:43:39

grats sin grats loc

We got tired of killing each other. Some of them only play just for that purpose alone. When I went inactive, so did they, but I targeted the countries that looked like they wanted to net gain. Then I just left it alone, kept restarting just so they spent turns killing me.

The_Hawk

Apr 8th 2019, 17:24:19

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
grats sin grats loc

We got tired of killing each other. Some of them only play just for that purpose alone. When I went inactive, so did they, but I targeted the countries that looked like they wanted to net gain. Then I just left it alone, kept restarting just so they spent turns killing me.

We gotta pad our stats.

Karnage XZ

Apr 8th 2019, 18:14:23

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
grats sin grats loc

We gotta pad our stats.
well, I'm retiring from ffa, you win imp. out.

The_Hawk

Apr 8th 2019, 19:28:25

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
grats sin grats loc

We gotta pad our stats.
well, I'm retiring from ffa, you win imp. out.

Don't quit.

smegma

Apr 9th 2019, 18:40:23

there goes Hawk's wood again.

The_Hawk

Apr 9th 2019, 19:52:12

Originally posted by smegma:
there goes Hawk's wood again.

Yiff