Verified:

The_Hawk

Dec 11th 2020, 13:33:42

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Raz you are a very good netter. I don't think anyone would deny that.

However, I heard a rumor you were getting pushed up by others in the clan. I'm not sure if that's true or not. If it is, I would dial back on the chest pounding just a bit.

I would like to take a look at your profile. Could you make it public?

It is not true pre nbk. I can vouch for the ops I ran on him pre nbk era.

And I put him up there with sin.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 14:53:27

Hahahaha - I’m just playing around. This thread is LOC congratulating themselves I saw an opportunity to have some fun :o)

I mean it’s been so quiet in FFAT, I thought I’d add some flavour to it.

EDIT: Just re-read and I wanted to address Beerdrinker comments

In NBK = yes (a few times) I also never got the privilege of running low/no defense countries while farming and I always lose multiple countries per reset while warring IMP'ers.

Previous to NBK, nothing much. I might have got Crippler to buy some expensive food years ago while in ICD. ;)

My first reset with NBK when we warred IMP...NBK pushed me into the top 10 with 2 weeks to go in the reset. It's no secret I posted it on the forums.

Sure, I have taken advantage of being in a clan to push top 10's after warring and using turns throughout a reset to kill off countries? I also used up stock and turns to help break and do kill runs. I also pushed others, whatever they (NBK) wanted from me, I did. Great group of peeps.

~I am just here to troll LOC
~This is the way.

Edited By: raz on Dec 11th 2020, 19:09:16
See Original Post
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 14:56:08

Originally posted by Bug:
Raz is Donny now? :P

*throws another can of fuel on the fire..

Urg.

Ok go back to your boring forums. I’m sure you guys can dig up something from CNN and debate Trump and Biden for the 100th time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 15:20:38

Nerds, nerds everywhere!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 15:27:34

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Nerds, nerds everywhere!

from 6-3 to 6-7 and miss the playoffs.

How does someone with Hill, McLaurin, Wilson, CEH, Hopkins miss the playoffs - crazy :(

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 15:28:38

Double post.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 15:39:49

Originally posted by raz:

Urg.

Ok go back to your boring forums. I’m sure you guys can dig up something from CNN and debate Trump and Biden for the 100th time.

🤣🤣🤣

I'm so glad that's over, fluff. There for about a month before the election there were as many as like 8 active forums titled YO DERRICK YOU SUCK. Was like I was Hunters crack dealer or something. I was getting hit up constantly. It's a lot quieter now lol. I know I'm good for a forum post or two, but it's much nicer when people forget I exist.

I'm ok if raz gets FA tho. He probably still wont beat my avg. I dont think hes ever come within a hundred million nw avg of my best efforts. Need a real good ally and a bit of good play to get over that hump I figure. Whatever it takes to make it competitive. :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 11th 2020, 15:48:09
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 15:41:01

Nerds, nerds everywhere!

How does someone with Hill, McLaurin, Wilson, CEH, Hopkins miss the playoffs - crazy :(

Don't worry, I went from 1st to 3rd, in last 5 weeks I went 1-4 costing me 1st round bye, it has been an awful season loaded with injuries, I lost players nearly every week, couple times multiple players.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 16:23:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Urg.

🤣🤣🤣

I'm so glad that's over, fluff. There for about a month before the election there were as many as like 8 active forums titled YO DERRICK YOU SUCK. Was like I was Hunters crack dealer or something. I was getting hit up constantly. It's a lot quieter now lol. I know I'm good for a forum post or two, but it's much nicer when people forget I exist.

I'm ok if raz gets FA tho. He probably still wont beat my avg. I dont think hes ever come within a hundred million nw avg of my best efforts. Need a real good ally and a bit of good play to get over that hump I figure. Whatever it takes to make it competitive. :)

See nice friendly banter - I like it.

I’d stop by weekly to check in on FFAT normally to troll Kahuna and I saw the threads. Yawn.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 16:25:10

Nerds, nerds everywhere!

Don't worry, I went from 1st to 3rd, in last 5 weeks I went 1-4 costing me 1st round bye, it has been an awful season loaded with injuries, I lost players nearly every week, couple times multiple players.

Yeah you were cruising. Bell joining KC hurt CEH and Wilson stopped cooking. Brutal.

Good luck in the playoffs

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 16:36:14

Nerds, nerds everywhere!

Yeah you were cruising. Bell joining KC hurt CEH and Wilson stopped cooking. Brutal.

Good luck in the playoffs

Yup, thank you, fordy is a tough out then if I survive I'll face Crippy, brutal lol, Wilson was money for me last 2 seasons, too bad he's not performing for you this year, happens though, you can draft an A+ card but if your players don't perform you're fkd.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 11th 2020, 17:12:26

fluff the fantasy league this year.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 17:15:50

Originally posted by galleri:

Hashtag BUST
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 17:17:05

1+

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 11th 2020, 19:53:51

I dont even know what is happening!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 20:26:42

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I dont even know what is happening!

1- raz trolling LOC, playing villain

2- raz didn't make EE FF playoffs (even with Hopkins/Hill and Wilson)

3- raz got a message from MacDaddy

*Gotta run duty calls, but I'll be back next week to troll someone else :)

Kahuna Game profile

Dec 11th 2020, 20:49:09

Uugghh you guys lost me when you started misspelling stuff. Hawk no one thinks am a garbage player...right?

Derrick. ya I wrecked him. Moving on. Stop congratulating yourself in a warset bro. Wouldnt be happening had we been netting or nbk for that matter. I mean raz is ok a netting too. That lil behch(lol).

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 11th 2020, 23:11:44

which clan? when he had 4 top tens in ICD they were all his, fluff never got on irc :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2020, 23:42:01

Haha think ashe was just talking the NBK ones. I think I remember raz getting like 840m avg one set tho in icd and dont doubt he did it on his own. Hes only behind enshula SV and myself in terms of best TNW sets ever. SV has done like 880m, I've done 1b avg and 860, enshula i think did like 1.35b avg and 1.1b avg.

So raz is pretty decent in the TNW record dept. Hes got like the 8th best set that way or something, a little over half of the actual best set.... It's what he hangs his hat on anyways. You know, when I brag it's about the players around me becoming the first clan ever with two top 10 sweeps punching our ticket as best ever sweep clan. When raz brags it's about himself being 8th best or something that one time as an individual. We all of have different definitions of "good" I suppose.

I've had 7 top tens in the last 2 sets but that one time raz had 4 while I was inactive was pretty cool too I guess. Shame I missed it :)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 12th 2020, 0:03:38
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 0:03:09

Ah ok. I just looked through the old finishes. Yeah raz is pretty good.
Just shut up and have another beer

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 0:10:35

Yeahhh. On a serious note I consider raz my peer as a netter. He's roughly a similar level player as me. If you take away my billion avg set(A HECK OF A TAKE AWAY), our best single and best TNW sets are near identical. If I'm correct which unlinked is his on the leaderboad, were only like a billion nw and 4 top tens apart lifetime. Kinda hugging each other all over the leaderboards. Kumbaya or namaste or whatever.

That's why I'm so interested in having a competitive netting set against him. Test the old skills against a comparable player.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 0:25:32

I just got a text from about Derrick chirping me - I can’t properly respond since his posts are so long and it’s a busy weekend.

I’ll respond accordingly next week but nice to see some activity here.

FYI - it’s not about bragging it’s about creating a competitive environment since we have such a small circle to play with in FFA. I now look forward to coming back in the new year at some point. Hopefully SV comes back too.

And yes FFAT needs more raz talk. Cheers :o)

Edit: Ahh forgot to mention there is a lot of wrong info here I’ll correct it next week.

Enjoy your weekend all!

Edited By: raz on Dec 12th 2020, 0:29:04
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 12th 2020, 0:28:37

Thanks galleri. Sumthymes eye make misteaks and doughnut realeyez eye maked dem.

I know ;)

Come proofread my last essay for this semester please!

Oh, you wanted me to proofread? I thought we were on a different topic....
The EE Santa won't be visiting you this year

Phew so no purps for Christmas.

Well if other people pay me.....

But I spy some messages going around that I will have a purple next set for someone (not from you, to clear that up)

BOOM!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 1:07:26

It's common knowledge that I only post with about 75% accuracy, and I post a lot. Dont start correcting me now or you may find yourself quite busy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2020, 1:48:46

It's common knowledge that I only post with about 75% accuracy, and I post a lot. Dont start correcting me now or you may find yourself quite busy.

https://youtu.be/UtwMLZSpJCQ

With love, KoH.
<3
(•_•)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 6:04:44

So many posts, so many inaccurate statements I don’t know where to start. So I won’t! Happy holidays!

bend the knee!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 4:03:21

GET YER BROOMS OUT BABYYYYYY! THE SWEEP IS ON!

Congrats Bug on a monster of monsters. Congrats ashe and Zen on pounding em out. Was down to the last 5 minutes to decide it but it's time for us all to get our broooooooms out 🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹

LoC is now the only clan with two sweeps and took ANW for a non solo-tag in a set with over 2700 defends. That's what leaving no doubt looks like. Proud of everyone who played with us this set for one of the strangest and best wins we've had. May the next set be the last with virus references! LETS GOOOOOO!

I am annoyed by this...

Edited By: raz on Dec 20th 2020, 14:47:15
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 4:34:21

It's like Sidney Crosby playing against a bunch of 3 year olds. lmao

Edited By: raz on Dec 20th 2020, 14:47:40
See Original Post