Verified:

Sherita Game profile

Aug 31st 2018, 12:49:09

sinistril Game profile

Aug 31st 2018, 13:15:33

Someone's in trouble
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 31st 2018, 14:39:36

nothing new
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

da_bears Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 2:23:40

up

Rokkie Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 2:33:05

He was warned NOT to grab tags... retal anyway you see fit, maybe it'll sink in.

Quite obvious what string is his.

matter solved lol?

edit: thats if there is anything left.. market seem to be taking retals lol

Edited By: Rokkie on Sep 1st 2018, 2:47:15
See Original Post

Sherita Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 3:13:13

Piggies went to market too and now we have BACON!!! YAY!

Rokkie Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 3:15:20

Well market just killed my main country. so im paying the price for this guys actions gg..

anyway how is everyone this fine evening?

The_Hawk

Sep 1st 2018, 3:19:40

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Well market just killed my main country. so im paying the price for this guys actions gg..

anyway how is everyone this fine evening?

Going ok. Finishing up school work, and getting ready for work tomorrow.

I've felt your pain before. I have been hit for other peoples actions, and have learned to get away from those types of people.

Would recommend reaching out to IMP, or ICD and joining an established clan

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Merlin Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2018, 3:25:07

BOOOOM

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 3:48:13

I was at work and was contacted i seen 2 hits one on ICD and One on Market he was told to knock it off. i am home now and see that his countries are being killed. Did I miss Something here. How many grabs did take place

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 3:51:00

if this is the response for One land grab then Crippler that is wrong. farm the country contact me and we deal with this. problem solved but to clean his clock that is wrong.

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 3:55:28

2018-08-30 11:45 Monsta island 4 (#2347) [BEG] Yo Ill solve it (#2255) [xICDx] PS 6,048A (+2,582A)

tHATS IT. HAD A COUNTRY JUST COME OUT OF PROTECTION AND YES UNTAGGED FOR A FEW HOURS TILL I GOT TO IT A MEMEBER OF ICD HIT ME 5 fluffING TIMES I SHOOK IT OFF WISHED HIM WELL. i COULD HAVE FARMED HIM AND KILLED HIM BUT CHOSE TO SPEAK TO HIM. ALL WAS GOOD.

OH WELL NEXT SET LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Sherita Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 4:06:57

uhhh..Did ICD hit you? ....yet? Have we finished our convo yet?

You wanna do what next set?

The_Hawk

Sep 1st 2018, 4:08:09

Check the news. Market is killing off the Monsta string.

Dev encouraging it

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 4:10:48

CORRECT JUST WENT AND LOOKED IT UP EGG ON FACE. apologies TO ICD SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

WELL THAT CHANGES THINGS. SHERITA ACCEPT MY HUMBLENESS.

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 4:11:25

WHO IS CONTACT FOR MARKET

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 4:16:01

its okay have that handled now.

Sherita if you want reps for the attack on your clan let me know what memeber you want it from. not opposed to give back what should not have been taken.

The_Hawk

Sep 1st 2018, 4:18:01

DDD or myself

but wont be able to respond until the morning.

Dev encouraging it

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 11:57:10

i have been trying to get into chat and i cannot just get a big black screen

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 14:57:16

disable adblocker if you are using chat-link on top.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 15:51:21

Sherita a memeber of yours double tapped me. Is this the retals as no message was left if it is not expect a response.

Sherita Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 19:31:16

Wicked!

You owe market land, and you owe ICD land...if you only see a double tap then you need an eye appointment.

I also have a question, why'd you beyond your taps on other tags, why'd you kill a one man tag SSJ that refused to join BEG?

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 20:42:05

hahaha that is not the reason. Past reasons and besides I do not have to explain to you that or the reasoning.

Sherita deal with this. As for owing you anything i Offered to make it right. I am just saying if that was not a retal then I will retal it.

I have watched you and Crippler has been watching us. Top feeding!! I get it now takes a while to set in.

All you have to do is tell me what you expect in return. Just worry about your clan not others. You are kinda like my neighbour.>>>>> nosey

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 20:52:26

had another land grab from your clan and i retaled that one sent a message to them regarding that.

Sherita Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 20:55:56

We are done chatting Wicked...carry on.

The_Hawk

Sep 1st 2018, 20:57:24

Market killed that string because it top fed one of our members that has a short fuse.

Dev encouraging it

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 21:20:53

wow 1 attack. thats bad
oh well i see how this works. have fun busy retaling retals and looks like i have to get busy

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 21:24:02

Sherita i never started the last lgs your guy started it i retalled he hit me 2 more times cannot allow that to happen. Up to you if you want this to continue. would rather not to

Wicked Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 21:43:04

go ahead kill me off to what the hell have fun doing it.

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 1st 2018, 23:59:04

Guess he needs some new bi focals. I see about 2851 countries in game and only 600 are tagged so that leaves 2 thousand 2 hundred fifty one countries to land grab and you could not find one of those to grab> REALLY>

Wicked Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 0:44:10

i just fought back a little to see what would happen to see if ICD could actually back their words regarding LGs of tagged countries so apparently you guys are hypocrites

Merlin Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 2:40:00

*grabs popcorn*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 6:13:23

Hey wicked!

Rumor has it I cause a lot of trouble. I'm that string that says cigarettes rule. I'm going to make things very simple for you. You will never kill a single country of mine at 5am. You're not talented enough.

You won team the set before last (also nothing to do with talent) because people like me didn't kill you (because you didn't topfeed us and act like an idiot) and that will never happen again. You can be chill with the big players in the game (like you did) or you can gtfo the way. Capiche?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 6:19:49

As soon as you topfeed a major tag you should expect to die. I don't get how this even deserves a forum post. The bots are there for land. Attempting to force solo tags into joining you or dying was your first stupid step. You actually had a very very solid player in rokkie who would have helped your tag a lot. He left for the same reasons you're currently being killed. If you want to net, farm bots, get fat, destock and win. If you want trouble, then topfeed a tag with assholes like me in it. Not a difficult concept.

If you had touched my tag in team with so much as 1 hit, that number one finish wouldn't have happened. Consider that, then understand why you have a red string.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 2nd 2018, 6:25:06
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 10:59:20

Cigarettes are gross man

Unless you roll your own. I find that acceptable.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 11:02:11

Also apparently smoking and consuming coffee at the same time is suspected to cause cancer. I need a better breakfast routine.

Wicked Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 12:12:41

Never said i was talented Derrick. as for killing a single country of yours still could have that one happen. So you die if you LG a country once. Top feed bottom feed it is the same with you. I have heard of your rep in the game impressive yet bad for the game. I was not forcing anyone to join where are those words Derrick show me where I said join or die.. maybe i was a little like you with SSJ short fuse for a long time. and he was land fat with no defense. You know you do some things in the game and you get wacked and its a learning curve. Well i will take the responsibility for my team member. He hit 2 countries he was told not to hit. also was told what would happen. i had asked what Sherita wanted and Hawke for compensation. Still never got to give compensation as it was never said.

Wicked Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 12:24:56

As far as i am concerned this matter is over. I stand behind my team memeber for trying something. I also think killing off the 2 offensive countries after farming them would have been proper. Killing his entire tag was bad for the game. sometimes i think we just look for an excuse to kill a tag. Then say it is part of the game live with it. just human nature. If Charles Babbage did not attempt and Bill Gates did not steal (from Steve Jobs) what he needed to steal and kill of smaller companies. Would we be doing this i think not. my point is he tried to get away with theft and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Paid the price for it. As for my countries The puff boy just reacted on his own. in true fashion what should ICD do with him? I think nothing and expect nothing.

Wicked Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 12:27:53

Oh and Puff boy are you really that good and can do all that you brag yourself up to be? Just asking.

Wicked Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 12:44:28

one last thing Puff boy regarding my win. I always said I was lucky and it had nothing to do with talent. Well i think their was some smarts involved. I survived being farmed or killed and did not allow myself to be drawn into any war on either side and stayed away from hitting a clan. It probably is the lowest NW win that has ever happened but it is a W in the books. maybe just a little talent was involved.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 12:56:28

Originally posted by Wicked:
one last thing Puff boy regarding my win. I always said I was lucky and it had nothing to do with talent. Well i think their was some smarts involved. I survived being farmed or killed and did not allow myself to be drawn into any war on either side and stayed away from hitting a clan. It probably is the lowest NW win that has ever happened but it is a W in the books. maybe just a little talent was involved.

No offense, but I think neither side wanted you hence why you weren't farmed or killed.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 14:01:22

Yep. And you'll be fine about anywhere as long as you avoid hitting into the wolves. Many of us do prefer to kill and just need a good excuse. Honestly, even good netters kill in express over a double tap. When the bots are there providing free land, land grabs on players are often seen as an act of aggression. Especially topfeeds but you're likely right. I've killed for far far less. I think sherita gave you a longer leash than I would have. That's my 2 cents.

Sherita Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 14:16:03

oh boy!

Wicked! First off, when I asked for contact so we could chat...it took you 1 day and 1/2 to message me in IRC..once I responded you decided its better to do this publicly...and you never responded. After many hours of waiting my team who I back fully..wanted their land back. So I set your tag on FARM status...until I could we could actually chat...HAD THAT occurred this would be over but you only felt they were LG's and commenced to hitting us back..WRONG MOVE there on your part ...Do you even have a way of tracking your news hits/deaths etc? (is that nosy)?

If Im asking questions that are hard for you to answer concerning small tags...thats on you...not to mention those same countries you were killing also grabbed us...think about that. As stated before Im done with this convo...and ICD's reasons are our own business aswell. ;)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 2nd 2018, 14:27:08

If you've picked a fight with both ICD and market at the same time, you've made a terrible long-term decision. Your next step should be messaging their leaders privately and fixing it.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 16:37:12

there is no "fixing" it at his point prime lol.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 16:40:16

No one even mentioned my post...

Ohh and is puff boy your nickname for Derrick? Unoriginal but still witty in a 5am back alley, you show me yours and I will give you cash, sort of way.

Rokkie Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 17:22:11

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Cigarettes are gross man

There is only one type of "roll your own" if you get me.... :) everything else is trash

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 18:37:20

Dude I was actually pretty happy with Puff Boy. Might make that my team country.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:31:22

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by ironxxx:
Cigarettes are gross man

There is only one type of "roll your own" if you get me.... :) everything else is trash

I remember those cans of "Top" tobacco. haven't seen them in ages.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 18:50:10

See what happens when Daddy's away - the kids come out to play.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice