Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 4:21:35

I smell some BS somewhere in this....dunno if it's the accuser, or an AoDT member having some fun (or possibly trying to dissuade folks from hitting him), or both. This supposed bot just sounds too pointless/easily manipulated to be worth the while

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 6:11:46

A bot like that is easy to screw someone over with, true. Also outta all the bots available why stick with a spy bot. If you have any spal, then a spy cant do real damage, at most alert you that someone might intend to attack you. And there are valid news scanning alert bots which can do that.

I think he was just trying to stir up stuff. But the possibility can't be ignored either.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Makinso Game profile

Apr 22nd 2010, 10:12:43

uuhhmmm QM

It's fairly easy we have a ton of skilled players being able to wall 24/7.

Including myself running the Tila Tequila string for instance. If when NBK and AoDT are not at war but AoDT is warring I invite you to join our warroom and see how a true warring alliance deals with walling :) Next too thta the information that you supossedly have never got to me so there is nothing for me to deny either.

Donny's brother is named Billy. They are safelisted and were being closely watched by admins as is any safelisted account.

As per this post all AoDT members are to stay away and do not post here.

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 23rd 2010, 6:16:32

I appreciate your civility in your last post, Maki...

I invite you to join our warroom and see how a true warring alliance deals with walling :)
============================================
I'd be honored to join your warchat,
thank you....

Thanks for helping to set my mind at ease, regarding Donny and... Billy.

Please check your in-FFAT mail, copy of message enclosed there in..

QM
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Makinso Game profile

Apr 23rd 2010, 12:06:41

I've seen it and replied heh

vern Game profile

May 4th 2010, 0:17:10

can i crank up the spy bot now ?

Edited By: vern on May 4th 2010, 0:18:42

Walding Game profile

May 4th 2010, 3:02:05

I agree he's an idiot

Edited By: Walding on May 4th 2010, 3:02:25

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

May 4th 2010, 16:31:18

I would like to say that we have upgraded our source code to our walling bot to work better for next set.

Stay tuned for the change log.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2010, 17:43:58

still stings a little ... damnit, why is source code so sharp >.>
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Heston Game profile

May 6th 2010, 7:07:03

in addition to the new walling bot, i unveil the cyber a-sexual auto-matron 5000. when walling bot is engaged, when civ kills are down to lowest point, your computer will harvest parts from itself and build a sex toy robot at no cost to AODT. feel safe when the little a-sam5000 pops out of your disk drive to pleasure you. To know that the device is a-sexual, will allow even the most hardened homo-phobe to relax and enjoy while the hits go rolling out. reach around code available to special interests of AODT. AODT denies that this bot will ever make you climax, for it is a part of the design. all claims of dissatisfaction will delivered to the trash.
thank you for your interest.
please stand by for the latest tech updates relating to AODT in the near future.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

QM Diver Game profile

May 6th 2010, 12:04:01

ha ha haaa!
Some fairly funny muhtha fuggas in here... yup....

Great work, Balding Walding, you learn your name calling from Maki? Obviously needs a little help.. Prolly ought to sign up for People Bashing 101, cuz neither of you are very good at it.. I'm sure Maki doesn't want to get good at it.. How bout you, Balding? No one asked your opinion, and your contribution to the subject was just outstanding.. So detailed and descriptive, FFS!.

Who brought him anyway?

Who wonders why Donny got his countries deleted??
I don't, anymore..

Flame on? Boring...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ