Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 18:24:01

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Also I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 18:32:55

it has to do with horses consume 4.3 gallons of water a day during the month of July.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 12th 2018, 18:33:18

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Also, quit calling a basically even numbers war a gangbang. That's just silly. Almost as silly as me declaring victory. If I double your numbers ever you're more than welcome to call it that.

I said "planned gangbang." My point was several of you thought you were and had planned for such (see post link here for just one example: https://www.earthempires.com/...es-war-on-cc-45320#861015). Obviously that did not happen for a variety of reasons.

If you are going to call this a "gangbang," then the only countries you're calling imp are the actual 85 or so that were killed in like the first week. In that regard, the "gangbang" was a complete success but the even numbers ish war that occurred after was shotty at best due to one side being war torn.

You guys are the ones getting the size of the clan confused, not us. Either claim the tag kill on the "original" ~81 countries and pretend that means something OR whine about us having reinforcements and tagging over other strings and get to killing the rest of those, as well. After all, you DO have the "biggest" and "best" string in the war right now, right? I swear I read that in 2 different places.

And most importantly, quit boring me and get to making my highlights go off. I haven't walled in several days.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 18:35:14

I'm still working on a 700 defend country. I was told somewhere on here it gives me clout. Got one at about 540 now. It just needs to die and I'll be an epic waller.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 18:36:26

Originally posted by smegma:
it has to do with horses consume 4.3 gallons of water a day during the month of July.

Based on the fact that you're an android I'll assume this is accurate, cortana. That's a whole lotta liquid.

Donny Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 19:42:09

Originally posted by Rusty Shackleford:
(Post deleted because user is banned)
yes

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 12th 2018, 19:47:20
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

The_Hawk

Jul 12th 2018, 20:01:34

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by Rusty Shackleford:
(Post deleted because user is banned)
yes

?????

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2018, 20:42:32

It said something like "oh so imp still cheats big surprise"

The_Hawk

Jul 12th 2018, 20:49:23

It said something like "oh so imp still cheats big surprise"

Ah. How did they cheat this set?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 12th 2018, 21:24:03

because they couldn't get things the way they wanted so we cheated.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 0:10:24

Based on the fact that you're an android I'll assume this is accurate, cortana. That's a whole lotta liquid.

you see there Norm, we are not talking about any ol' horses. we are talking about Belgian horses. you see, July is the rainy season in Belguim. So they would have to lead the horses to the dikes and have them drink the water. and if each horse did't drink 4.3 gallons of water every day, the water would overflow the dikes and the entire country would flood.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 0:24:45

I'm still working on a 700 defend country. I was told somewhere on here it gives me clout. Got one at about 540 now. It just needs to die and I'll be an epic waller.

sounds more like your just a missile dump that people could care less about.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 1:55:28

you see there Norm, we are not talking about any ol' horses. we are talking about Belgian horses. you see, July is the rainy season in Belguim. So they would have to lead the horses to the dikes and have them drink the water. and if each horse did't drink 4.3 gallons of water every day, the water would overflow the dikes and the entire country would flood.

So if we slaughter the Belgian horses they'd stop being a relavent world cup team?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 1:56:10

sounds more like your just a missile dump that people could care less about.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...ph=alive&tab=hitstats

People could definitely care less because i haven't really been hitting. Definitely not that they couldn't care less for sure. I meant 700+ brs. Sorry. I should have been more clear. Missiles don't count imo. It's good to know you educate yourself before posting though.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 13th 2018, 3:43:06
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 11:14:37

your countries are not big enough to bother looking at.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 14:56:17

Yeah I haven't really been playing them. I jumped one to 6m nw so ironx could have something to kill yesterday but then everyone got a hard on and wanted for themselves. So rude.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 15:48:11

it would've been a quick kill

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 16:09:59

Instead it really wasn't lol. 400 defends on 14k pop 10 turns oop. Tsk tsk PANLV. Also why is sinistril up at like 8am? I feel bad just thinking about that. He's like one of those guys that usually hangs out with the late night crew. His gal got him on Ukrainian time or what?

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2018, 21:16:46

Sinistril? What does he got to do with anything?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 5:15:53

Oh I quit playing seriously and started effing around. Is he still not playing publicly? Y'all silly.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 14th 2018, 5:30:28

Oh I quit playing seriously and started effing around. Is he still not playing publicly? Y'all silly.

I haven't been in a single IMP war chat since last set. I'm just playing (and obviously not seriously) to piss off the maggot in LoC that said I'm running multies, I guess other than ironx no one from IMP would know that :P

Edited By: sinistril on Jul 14th 2018, 5:34:14
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2018, 7:27:36

I don't know anyone that takes this fluff seriously, those who do need to revaluate their live's priorities, it's a game, have fun playing it :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ddd Game profile

Jul 14th 2018, 11:38:33

omg finally i aggree with something koh said

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 15th 2018, 2:49:22

ditto>