Verified:

lincoln

Sep 25th 2010, 21:22:26

wiki the official site of EE
lists llaar as a leader of LaE

he is the de facto leader

so we know when the puppet, the muppet and the strumpet deny llaar's leadership role, they disagree not only with the seven greggs but with the official encyclopedia of EE
FoG

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 23:37:38

the wiki also says you are an anal rapist[1]. Funny how that works

[1]http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Gregg
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 23:43:08

AhahahahahahahahA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 0:11:36

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/LaE

Hope this clears things up for you gregg. I know it's hard to understand, but keep trying.

C'mon - just one more edit to the Wiki, and we all get the pleasure of seeing you banned! Here's mine for you to have your fun with:

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/NOW3P

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 26th 2010, 0:18:50
See Original Post

lincoln

Sep 26th 2010, 2:30:23

once again LaE goes in and changes the historical record

they edited the official version after the fact in an orwellian display of chutzpah

of course they will come on and deny it
but they delude only themselves
FoG

lincoln

Sep 26th 2010, 2:35:38

fordy is the wiki editor???

lol
you have to hand it to the admins they have a sense of humor

you would think they would want someone who knows how to spell grammar to be their editor

but now that llaar is back in charge of LaE fordy should have plenty of free time to devote to the project

my guess is in three weeks there will be no mention of the LaE scandal and fordy's involvement in it
that historical record will be deleted in the blink of an eye

FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 2:38:07

I don't do content if you must know.

I make sure jackasses like yourself don post slanderous remarks, review new submissions, and make sure all keywords are linked

Once again, llaar does not lead lae
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Thunder Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 4:24:35

seriously gregg, do you really believe the lies you make up if you don't know the truth?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

lincoln

Sep 26th 2010, 4:36:12

the muppet, the strumpet and now even the puppet all come on to deny what everyone knows to be true
what even wiki said is true until they hurriedly edited it hours ago

and then they volunteer their absolute worst grammarian for an editor's post to make sure they edit everything posted on wiki in the future

if there is no conspiracy here, they are doing their level best to make sure it looks there is

FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 6:15:59

oh yeah...that's right....cuz wiki is always %100 spot on :-\

Have you actually ever tried to cite a Wiki article in a professional document? You'll get laughed out of the room - most specifically for the same reasons that admins are offering to ban you if you keep vandalizing folks' wiki articles.

<sarcasm>Of course, if history has taught us nothing else, it's that the guy who gets banned from speaking his mind is usually spot on correct about whatever it is he happens to be spouting off about</sarcasm>

locket Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 6:25:58

Actually now3p wikipedia had a study done that proved that in the mainstream articles anyways they are more accurate than encycolpedias so I have cited them before :P

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 6:35:20

I cited wikipedia once, in 11th grade

I got a F on the reference alone

this was somewhere in 02 03 though. So wiki was still pretty new. And it was a English paper on the book Anna korenna(sp)

Edited By: mrford on Sep 26th 2010, 6:38:53
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 26th 2010, 6:39:07

wikipedia has very good accuracy yes; however it is not a primary source; what you should do, rather, is use the sources cited in wikipedia as sources once you've found the info you want from wikipedia
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 26th 2010, 6:39:46

also i protected a couple of those pages so you have to at least register for a while to modify them
Finally did the signature thing.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 6:53:54

Wiki is fairly good at maintaining their accuracy, but guys like gregg illustrate pretty well why it's never a good idea to use it as a resource.

I do like the idea of using wiki citings though - I'd always read the articles and searched based on the info in them, never actually thought to just go right to the cited sources.

I didn't get an F when I cited a wiki in a professional document, but I did get a funny little email from the chief justice of the court system that I was working with at the time making fun of my source. Fortunately, it was a pretty neutral article so I wasn't as bad as it could have been.

ponderer Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 15:07:07

I was wondering why lincoln kept saying "user has been ignored, click here to unignore user" over and over again. Nice touch ...
m0m0rific

lincoln

Sep 26th 2010, 15:29:35

it is amazing how concrete the LaE puppets are

qz wrote the wiki article

he wrote the article after the scandal
you can tell that because the scandal is specifically referenced

even after the scandal he still called llaar the leader of LaE

qz knows it, i know it, everybody knows it
FoG

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 15:36:41

lincoln: what drugs are you using? I wanna try
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 15:54:56

What you don't understand is, all edits are saved

llaar wrote the body of the article. Then a user by the name o "official express historian" made a lengthy slanderous edit.

I'm guessing that was you, and if you do it again you will be banned.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 16:05:39

BTW gregg..

llaar is not the leader of LaE... I AM. He's a leader in LaE...but not THE leader. I rely and trust my friends in N0W3P, mrford and BUG as my fellow Senate leaders to speak on behalf of LaE and Ozzite as well....llaar is always entitled to his opinion and its well respected as is Dark Morbid's opinion as well.

You would not know the turth if it walked up to you and punched your face in while introducing itself as THE TRUTH. So instead, you make up lies and declare them to be the truth because you use your however many you are up to forum accounts to login and confirm them. When you say everyone, you mean every one of your personas here on the forum and only them. No one else who is in thier right and sane mind would believe you...nor should they. Anytime someone disagrees with you, you say they're puppets of LaE.

Get over yourself little man, you aren't that good when the only one who agrees with you is you.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

lincoln

Sep 26th 2010, 16:23:13

you say llaar wrote the article

fine

llaar said he was leader of LaE
and he said it after the scandal was over

so who do people believe

you or llaar??

FoG

mrford Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 16:27:26

Ur right, he was leader of lae

and he posted that before the scandal

sorry we wernt on top of all our edits. U can rest assured that we will be from now on
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 16:28:05

I didn't say llaar wrote the article...you did. llaar has more right to write that article then I do as his involvement with LaE is much more extensive then mine is. I've only been with LaE while it has been in this session of FFA.

I also said after the "scandal" that llaar was a leader in LaE. I've never disputed that. I've also said that llaar never had any countries deleted. Its all the truth. You take what you want to use and try and twist it to your satisfaction.

You can say whatever you want, but I've only ever put forth the truth. You can't say that you have and that makes you a liar and an uninformed one at that.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

kemo Game profile

Sep 26th 2010, 21:21:10

thunder lies. he never let me see his belly button lint collection
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 2:58:06

aww, gregg, you're too cute.

I knew you couldn't resist touching my Wiki.

Don't worry, it was good for me too.

I was so inspired, I edited it for ya a bit:

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/NOW3P

Mars UP Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 3:17:54

Looks like Gregg wants to get banned.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 27th 2010, 7:38:22

kemo lies...he never asked to see it :(
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

slip Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 7:25:36

HG should detag and kill HS / ZT.

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 15:57:59

red never did give me that HG vs HS war

im pissed
Swagger of a Chupacabra

slip Game profile

Oct 2nd 2010, 23:00:11

if there's anyone to blame, it's llaar.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 2nd 2010, 23:04:39

llaar is also personally responsible for the BP spill, global warming, the global financial crisis, every natural disaster that has ever occurred, and most notably the fall of the dinosaurs (due to llaarpies infections)

Thunder Game profile

Oct 3rd 2010, 7:08:51

totally not true...not in all caps
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

locket Game profile

Oct 3rd 2010, 19:46:26

I think lincoln should lead LAE into the next millenium.