Verified:

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 6:49:59

i found a country running his exact strat from last set, but i wont landfarm a possible innocent target. if anyone figures it out be sure to post up.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 14:15:54

Look for a dict, with no labs, and tech

he seems to think stealing tech is a good strat
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

joedro Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:30:19

That isnt the old momboville is it? I had like six wars with that fluffer.

Edited By: joedro on Oct 22nd 2010, 16:32:43
See Original Post
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

dantzig Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:51:10

What strat did gregg run last set?
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:55:50

Dict farmer tech stealer
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 17:43:10

he ran a dict rainbow farmer/casher/indy with no labs. he also had around ~350 CS too, which is exactly what this country is.

CrisX1

Oct 22nd 2010, 18:37:57

somebody actually stole 900ish tech from me, the douche cost me 30m cash .... hehe, what a strat then..

if he fails at least one op on me ill let you guys know
ICN- Alliance Server

WarTime

Oct 22nd 2010, 20:11:32

Hint: My wifes name is M T ;)

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 21:36:48

you know wartime

that really is not fair

no way LaEx would have known that, now they all do
why is this allowed?
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 22:28:23

Untill you suicided you mean.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 23:05:37

speaking of suicides

a little birdie told me that the top player got lemminged at set end last set while i was at the football game. Warster has not mentioned that and probably missed it.

i have not had a chance to see if it was LaE who launched all the failed attacks. if it was chumpacabra, penisenvy, and diamondsandguns we will have a very interesting discussion.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 23:58:06

I made 0 special attacks, and only made 1 or 2 retals

try again
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 23:59:46

Wasn't me - as per usual, once you die for the set I stop running turns.

de1i Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 3:35:57

Fun facts for my country diamonds and guns ala the express server:

I have NOT suicided/aggressively attacked anyone in quite a few resets (if I had to guess, somewhere around a dozen). Which is long before I joined LaE.

I have NOT ever allied ingame with an LaE member, well maybe MrCharcoal or another RDer. Which isn't unusual since I'm play with RD on 2 servers.

I have NOT ever joined in on a kill run on gregg, except for cherry picking a kill in the #express news that turned out to be him.

I HAVE however been a target of gregg's tech stealing at least once, and have been victim to quite a few unprovoked missiles from him while he was suiciding another LaEer who had only retalled a LG from him.*

*This was the same reset that toma posted the irc log, seems only justified to organize a kill run on him if he is going to specifically target LaE members (who have left him alone otherwise).

Also I secretly think gregg is the greatest troll to grace these forums recently and love how riled up his threads get people, don't tell my LaE clanmates tho! :)

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 4:42:28

I do think it's awfully cute that gregg didn't think anyone in LaE would know Abe Lincoln's wife's name.

He doesn't bother to go after my tech - my SPAL is always better than his ;-)

Dibs was a far better troll.

mrford Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 4:50:39

He went after my tech last set.

I was a fasc farmer with 200 Indys.

Maybe a 15 spal.

He failed 80% of his steal tech ops on me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 6:56:56

Originally posted by WarTime:
Hint: My wifes name is M T ;)

thats not gregg, i assure you ;)

Originally posted by lincoln:
you know wartime

that really is not fair

no way LaEx would have known that, now they all do
why is this allowed?

gregg thats not even your country, and if you would spend 30 seconds googling the name mary todd, or maybe having taken a history class at some point you would see why he would post that.

you just LOVE to try to twist stuff to make people seem like they are cheating and unfair. here is more proof. you taking credit for a country that isnt yours and claiming a mod used his access to point you out.

Pain Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 7:00:01

and yes gregg i know you were trying to make people think that was your country and kill it to divert the search from you. ill find you yet.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 14:49:39

lol - I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to WANT people to think they're gregg when they're not....

ZIP Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 15:22:21

o what you kill all dict. in the game and hope you get the right one ?

seams that must be why i got killed -

dude you stole my car (#46) was not gregg

#73 and #57 want to fess up?

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pain Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 17:13:23

Originally posted by ZIP:
o what you kill all dict. in the game and hope you get the right one ?

seams that must be why i got killed -

dude you stole my car (#46) was not gregg

#73 and #57 want to fess up?

you had poor grabbing habits. 3-4 tapping every country is a good way to get yourself killed in express.

de1i Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 17:24:09

The person that pointed out 'his country' isn't a mod.
WarTime =/= Warster :P

Pain Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 17:25:35

good point. i blame ADD

lincoln

Oct 23rd 2010, 17:49:23

deli,

the reason warster rationalizes that the he has not done anything about that irc use is that he keeps claiming it could have been faked.

if enough of you guys keep coming out of the woodwork to say" yeah we use the irc channel, we feel justified in doing it and we will keep on cheating after all we are LaE, the unpunishable" the poor guy will have to do something. Twenty inutes later TDK will be an ashen cloud of gaseous remnants.

of course we can all see the real reason for deli's post. it is to try to distract people from the banning of toma. deli will not be banned and LaE, the unpunishable, will say, "look, on rare occasions we really can be perfectly reasonable."

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 23rd 2010, 17:53:00
See Original Post
FoG

Pain Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 19:05:48

lincoln what part of what now3p did in the irc channel not being against the rules do you not understand?

your habit of ignoring pertinent information is disgusting.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 20:11:02

LaE members use LaE's IRC rooms all the time - go figure.....what exactly is the problem with this?

lincoln

Oct 23rd 2010, 20:22:09

pain,

no moderator or admin has come on the forums and said

we encourage the use of the irc in express and primary. we want all clans to use the irc as their principle means of play on the individual servers. which is essentially what they will be saying if they say it is legal.

instead they have said that toma's irc post may be a fake and that NOW3P's confession is inherently untrustworthy. if they ever come out and say the use of clan websites for ingame advantage is legal then pain you cn say now do you get it, matt? until then we await their decision.

there is a problem though. the admins like to handle discipline privately without ever acknowledging the sanction. then they drop the discussion as though it has been handled and you await a result forever in vain. but two cryptic comments by nOW3P lead me to believe that the admins did act in the case of the kfs kill run. the clues are that the guy never plays under that name in express anymore, that name was not in alliance at the start it may be now i havent checked my spy country in over a week, and the two comments by HWCNG. i know, i know, one should neither believe nor overanalyze his comments but i think that matter was handled by the admins and NOW3P did not like the resolution. so maybe this will get handled and those of us who play express will never know what happened.

that policy has some merit but it also has obvious down sides.
FoG

Popcom Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 20:31:29

god shut up kid, nobody cares
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

ZIP Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 20:41:10

yeah shut up - no one cares

i was trying to hijack this thread to fluff and moan about being destroyed

back to me --

this was my first set in express in a few months, i see grabbing is a touchy subject here

yeah all x - poop
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 22:20:01

You can grab, just don't over grab
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 23:05:33

Can I farm you Zip? :-)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2010, 1:25:57

Yeah, Lincoln you are incredibly annoying! And Zip, if you hit someone 3 times you can expect to be retalled a lot as a matter of principle. Even with 2 hits you are pushing it and risking major counter-attacks beyond economic sense

de1i Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 2:49:20

lincoln,

your post has nothing to do with mine, thanks. i was going to rationalize noweps war room comments seeing as you were targeting lae members purely for being in lae but decided not to because you're too cute.

hugs and kisses,

de1i

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 2:58:57

mmm....sexual diplomacy

lincoln

Oct 24th 2010, 15:23:39

now that makinso is handing out lp numbers to LaEx he will no doubt do the same to individual players and we can stop LaEx during the set itself raher than just catching them afterward.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 16:28:40

When did he hand out ip numbers?

God, you are worse than the media
Swagger of a Chupacabra

CrisX1

Oct 24th 2010, 16:57:45

screw you gregg, if it its really you doing harmful ops on me lately and taking my cash,

i think this is him:

right after the ops he grabbed me like hell

i dont think its ok to post country numbers in the forums right, but a clue is he is gdi and currently a top 10 stupid commie !!

im not even in lae nor have i ever played there yet yo do this!

so you can go fck your self!!!

ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Oct 24th 2010, 17:00:30

im not sure him being a commie so i might be wrong, what i am right though, is gregg your an AHOLE..

and im done ranting
ICN- Alliance Server

lincoln

Oct 25th 2010, 0:10:16

cris i didnt hit you because LaEx lies

i diont bomb your banks because HWCNG is an unrepentant cheater

i hit you and bombed your banks because i was trying to finish in the top ten

it is not always about LaEx
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 2:02:18

it is not always about LaEx

can anyone else not stop laughing after that post?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 2:26:19

you need a sig of his ingenius moments like that
all praised to ra

CrisX1

Oct 25th 2010, 2:31:44

you know what greg, your ways of reaching top 10 is pathetic and so are you, i did all ex commie last set and still finished rank 9, i could have pushed a bit more but had to go to sleep.

you had to bomb banks, pffft

this might be the last time i reply to this thread cause i rarely hang out in the boards.

so good day to you sir.
ICN- Alliance Server

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 4:33:35

i hit you and bombed your banks because i was trying to finish in the top ten

This from the same guy who chastises LaE for supposedly lemming a country out of the top 10 so a LaE'er could finish in the top 10.

lincoln

Oct 25th 2010, 16:08:05

if someone carries $1.7 BILLION and no defense and no spies
and i find out about it

i am going to hit him, and hit him and go to the ATM
$12M did not get there this set

and no lecture from the great moralist, HWCNG, is going to stop me

but the thing about HWCNG's post is that he actually does believe that PSing someone for their cash is worse than cheating
FoG

Popcom Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 16:34:28

if everyone just cheats and nobody cares, why do you still play?
you still haven't answered me
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

lincoln

Oct 25th 2010, 17:00:22

yes actually i did
check the last thread for a full response

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 25th 2010, 17:12:15
See Original Post
FoG

lincoln

Oct 25th 2010, 17:10:48

but once again

not everyone cheats, that is fordy's position and warster's

this leads them to say since everyone cheats let us not even bother to try to stop them

let us just accept that cheating is now and always will be part of express

since i think that express can become a tremendous game i am willing to put in the effort now to stop cheating and to tweak the rules for the years to come.

if we can convince enough people that there really can be a clean game of express, if we can convince enough people that their ideas for rule changes will be considered, tweaked and ruled upon, and if we can convince certain people to play fair then we can create a dynamic, growing, explosive server.
FoG

Thunder Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 18:21:39

but once again

since i think that express can become a tremendous game i am willing to put in the effort now to stop cheating and to tweak the rules for the years to come.

if we can convince enough people that there really can be a clean game of express, if we can convince enough people that their ideas for rule changes will be considered, tweaked and ruled upon, and if we can convince certain people to play fair then we can create a dynamic, growing, explosive server.

LMAO! You have this serious glitch in your thinking. You sound like as if you're doing the server a favor in trying to "tweak the rules" as if someone was actually asking you to do so. Like you somehow are the best one to do this changing of the rules. Man, you're so thick headed, even when the game mod comes on and disagrees with your assessment that there is cheating going on you ignore it and keep on with your insane ravings. You do make me laugh though, keep it up :)

Edited By: Thunder on Oct 25th 2010, 18:24:35
See Original Post
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

joedro Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 22:28:15

momboville lol
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

lincoln

Nov 6th 2010, 16:53:23

dunder,

the admins always ask everyone for help and suggestions
it is a shame that LaEx blocks impedes and deters any help to the admins

if anyone has any suggestions for rule changes or game improvements feel free to post them

if you are in LaE and make a suggestion, i will translate your ideas so that english speakers can understand them

Edited By: lincoln on Nov 6th 2010, 16:57:12
See Original Post
FoG