Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 19:03:52

OK folks, I need some help. If you would take a moment and follow the link below and click "Vote Now" for my submission to this contest it would be a HUGE help! This is a scholarship competition to help me go back to school, and the $ end of things is very important, and without which I won't be able to afford to do it. I have also applied for several other scholarships, but this one is obviously a pretty big one and would go a long way towards helping me on my way!

Thank you all!

http://fastweb15years.com/entries/2833/

(no, there is no angle - I just need a little help)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:23:26

no. what you need to go back to school for if you can't pay the bill for it because the last school that you attended didn't teach you jack-diddly crap about making money.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:27:47

maybe, i'm not actually posting....
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:51:22

Actually Dibs, as much as I appreciate your concern, the reason I left my last school was because I was an honors student 2 semesters from graduation, and got an offer to go work over seas on a summer internship that turned into a 4 1/2 year posting. I haven't had time/opportunity to go back since, but current circumstance has made it much more feasible. Sorry to inconvenience you to the point of feeling you needed to evade your ban to post on the subject, but some of us just don't have the trust funds/personal finances to put us through $30,000 worth of school that some of the luckier kids out there do.

In fairness though, I'm not going back to the same school because there were certain things about their approach that were good for me at the time, but are not anymore.

Edited By: NOW3P on Jun 21st 2010, 23:57:32

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 23rd 2010, 15:02:03

kill me all you want - just vote before/after you do it! ;-)

Thanks again guys!