Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 20:08:02

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Whos there??

It's the school nurse ma'am. We gave your kid the jab...he's dead. HAHAHAHA!!!

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 20:08:28

Whos there??

It's the school nurse ma'am. We gave your kid the jab...he's dead. HAHAHAHA!!!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 20:24:14

hmmm.. cool story..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 2:30:31

You need 4 shots of polio. 1 vaccine and 3 boosters. Same with DTaP. Hep you need 3. Boosters are normal.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 3:37:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
You need 4 shots of polio. 1 vaccine and 3 boosters. Same with DTaP. Hep you need 3. Boosters are normal.

Case in point, we know what's needed, COVID-19 vaccine.....we don't know enough to know what's needed to do what, we're the lab rats, well, only those who are being subjected to that experiment.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 15:37:33

Anyone else remember when we treated the flu with chicken soup, saltines and tea instead of commmunism?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 16:02:14

Anyone else remember when we treated the flu with chicken soup, saltines and tea instead of commmunism?

The holistic approach, stay healthy the natural way, I've been doing it all my life despite drugged up murica trying their damnest to give me chemicals for every little itch and pain that may present itself, our political elites sold us out to Big Pharma!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 17:18:39

We lost our culture around the time we stopped smoking Marlboro Reds and started vaping strawberry cheesecake.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 17:34:20

I know I joke a lot on my posts, but on a serious note, I need everyone to wish me luck. I have a meeting at the bank later and if it’s a success, I will be out of debt and own everything I have now. I’m so excited I can barely put on my ski mask

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 17:35:49

Good luck!
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 17:37:26

lol.. thx KoH...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 17:41:37

Buy some SHIBA with it ;-)
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 17:43:04

LOL... NOT LIKELY..

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 17:44:02

Ill buy a dummy.. These mask mandates just made ventriloquism a lot easier...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 18:05:17

LOL yeah hahaha
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 19:46:26

We lost our culture around the time we stopped smoking Marlboro Reds and started vaping strawberry cheesecake.

LOL

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 20:01:20

Tmac gets it... lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 20:28:06

Yeah they tested mRNA on rats first. For like you know....15 years. The technology has been around a while. It's more like the largest stage 1 clinical trial ever. You know, usually people get paid to participate in those. Perhaps my biggest defeat is not getting paid.

Knowing the FDA's history with approving you know....birth control that causes blood clots and whatnot, they'd probably call a couple hundred deaths a complete success. They approve carcinogens for human consumption on the reg. Even the polio vax causes mad nerve issues in about every one millionth kid and we see zero reason to change because fluff it.

Idk. I think some of the points here minus the clear right wing radio talking points about corruption etc are valid. I just contest that America has been corrupted for about 400 years and that the points you are making are ubiquitous. Land of the thief, home of the slave. A healthy distrust of government is not a bad thing, especially given our history. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in The Negro Male, etc. If I was African-American, I'd feel like it would actually be insane to trust the govt on this one.

I think, valid points. However, it's not occurring because Democrats suck and are corrupt and retrumplicans are amazing and 100% truth sayers. I think that is super naive. If you don't see it both ways, you aren't looking. I'm not disagreeing with you. I just disagree that it hasn't always been this way and this is no worse than dozens of things that have occurred in each 4 year period of my life. Republicans let the NSA run ass and titties on my data, democrats drone strike civilians in Yemen. When picking your poison, you're definitely selecting poison.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 1st 2021, 20:46:06
See Original Post

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 20:29:59

CDC- Center to Deceive and Control

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 20:37:42

Btw hemp. I ran a nightclub all summer that was doing 2800 people in a night and over $100,000 in liquor sales in a day. My life was an actual drunken fluffshow that wound up on the news for drunken violence. Afterwards I took a vesting option to run a sports bar. So I spent 2 weeks making a food menu before switching to bartending a very busy football schedule. Big time penn state and eagles bar. When I'm not cooking, I'm bartending or doing paperwork. Finally hired a kitchen manager last week and he's getting settled in. Made the right moves for my financial future but I've been on 60-80 hour weeks since May. That's why I disappeared on ya. I gotta reopen the steakhouse this upcoming spring as well. Just swamped by it. Might have some time for a set or two this winter....ideally. Probably just being idealistic tho and actually wont have time but I honestly really hope I do.

EE fantasy baseball league ends Sunday so I'm just here in anticipation of a big time Derrick recap on the 1a forums. Gotta hang with the express guys tho. Everyone knows that's where the party is.

Good luck at the bank!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 20:44:41

Glad to see ya back even just for a bit. take care brother.. make that $$$$

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 20:44:57

Yeah they tested mRNA on rats first. For like you know....15 years. The technology has been around a while. It's more like the largest stage 1 clinical trial ever. You know, usually people get paid to participate in those. Perhaps my biggest defeat is not getting paid.

Knowing the FDA's history with approving you know....birth control that causes blood clots and whatnot, they'd probably call a couple hundred deaths a complete success. They approve carcinogens for human consumption on the reg. Even the polio vax causes mad nerve issues in about every one millionth kid and we see zero reason to change because fluff it.

Idk. I think some of the points here minus the clear right wing radio talking points about corruption etc are valid. I just contest that America has been corrupted for about 400 years and that the points you are making are ubiquitous. Land of the thief, home of the slave. A healthy distrust of government is not a bad thing, especially given our history. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in The Negro Male, etc. If I was African-American, I'd feel like it would actually be insane to trust the govt on this one.

I think, valid points. However, it's not occurring because Democrats suck and are corrupt and retrumplicans are amazing and 100% truth sayers. I think that is super naive. If you don't see it both ways, you aren't looking. I'm not disagreeing with you. I just disagree that it hasn't always been this way.

All more reasons for me to not get vaccinated, thank you for pointing out why I can't trust big pharma :-)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 20:52:44

Yeah. Rock that distrust. I think no one will actually be able to change your mind about the vaccine at this point. I'm just saying when they approve the fluff for children who are now actually getting the delta, it's very likely that schools on an individual, state or even federal level require this vaccine as part of the required immunization records to attend school. That's normal and I dont think you'll be able to stop anyone from that being so unless you also protest the other 11 shots and say immunizations records in total should not be required to attend school....which is simply a losing argument.

...so it's going to happen.....you know? Pandoras box got opened 11 shots ago.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 1st 2021, 20:55:33
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 21:00:20

Yeah. Rock that distrust. I think no one will actually be able to change your mind about the vaccine at this point. I'm just saying when they approve the fluff for children who are now actually getting the delta, it's very likely that schools on an individual, state or even federal level require this vaccine as part of the required immunization records to attend school. That's normal and I dont think you'll be able to stop anyone from that being so unless you also protest the other 11 shots and say immunizations records in total should not be required to attend school....which is simply a losing argument.

Yeah I'm glad school is behind me and I don't have kids 👍
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 21:04:12

Yeah I mean. I'm glad I didnt have to jab a baby 4 times with hepatitis too haha. I've done my own little research on mRNA but I certainly have no fluffing idea what's in that mixture haha.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 21:25:49

Idk. I think some of the points here minus the clear right wing radio talking points about corruption etc are valid. I just contest that America has been corrupted for about 400 years. Land of the thief, home of the slave. A healthy distrust of government is not a bad thing, especially given our history. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in The Negro Male, etc. If I was African-American, I'd feel like it would actually be insane to trust the govt on this one.

I think, valid points. However, it's not occurring because Democrats suck and are corrupt and retrumplicans are amazing and 100% truth sayers. I think that is super naive. If you don't see it both ways, you aren't looking.

While yes, mRNA has been around for a while, this particular vaccine has not. In fact, I watched/listened to a podcast from the original creator of mRNA vaccines and their technologies, Dr. Robert Malone, and even he stated that the way that they developed the COVID vaccine was a bit alarming (not following standard practice and procedures) and he believed there to be many more inherent risks with this vaccine than any of the other mRNA vaccines. One specific concern being that a lot of the contents of the vaccine end up being absorbed into reproductive cells.

See here for the link. You can certainly watch all of it, but this link goes to the timestamp where they begin talking about the vaccine in greater detail: https://youtu.be/9E2UkhCWosg?t=922

I support vaccines, but there is reasonable hesitancy when you combine actual statements from people like this with the fact that someone like Bill Gates, who is so heavily involved in this particular virus and vaccine even having patents to the vaccines but not being involved in other medical concerns, is involved and has also spoken openly about population control. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but there are a few fishy coincidences there. And for the original creator of the mRNA vaccines being censored and saying he has concerns? I am going to be concerned too.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 22:29:53

Derrick, if you don't see both sides as a problem, you're the problem IMO.

Also, no way in fluffing hell I will take any advice from you regarding my health (I got the vaccine btw).

g0nz0 Game profile

Oct 1st 2021, 22:45:35

I'm actually very excited they finally started going after the children. It was boring me to tears watching the sheeple ramble on about My Science.

Children are the line in the Sand.

Let's get this over with.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2021, 23:35:10

Originally posted by Requiem:

Exactly 10/10!

Right wing, left wing, same fluffing bird.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2021, 3:21:26

Originally posted by Requiem:

Also, no way in fluffing hell I will take any advice from you regarding my health (I got the vaccine btw).

What are you talking about, Req? My body is a temple haha

Penguinbeng Game profile

Oct 2nd 2021, 3:44:54

temple of trash

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2021, 4:27:09

LoL Derrick, I'm glad you‘re picking up what I'm putting down!

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Oct 3rd 2021, 7:47:59

Each to their own, no mandate. And more importantly, no pretending there is no mandate (yes, it's your choice) but then employers, restaurants, etc require it. That's just coercion.

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Oct 3rd 2021, 7:51:13

Dr Malone is not the inventor of the mRNA vaccine. It was Katalin Karik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karik%C3%B3

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:

Idk. I think some of the points here minus the clear right wing radio talking points about corruption etc are valid. I just contest that America has been corrupted for about 400 years. Land of the thief, home of the slave. A healthy distrust of government is not a bad thing, especially given our history. The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in The Negro Male, etc. If I was African-American, I'd feel like it would actually be insane to trust the govt on this one.

I think, valid points. However, it's not occurring because Democrats suck and are corrupt and retrumplicans are amazing and 100% truth sayers. I think that is super naive. If you don't see it both ways, you aren't looking.

While yes, mRNA has been around for a while, this particular vaccine has not. In fact, I watched/listened to a podcast from the original creator of mRNA vaccines and their technologies, Dr. Robert Malone, and even he stated that the way that they developed the COVID vaccine was a bit alarming (not following standard practice and procedures) and he believed there to be many more inherent risks with this vaccine than any of the other mRNA vaccines. One specific concern being that a lot of the contents of the vaccine end up being absorbed into reproductive cells.

See here for the link. You can certainly watch all of it, but this link goes to the timestamp where they begin talking about the vaccine in greater detail: https://youtu.be/9E2UkhCWosg?t=922

I support vaccines, but there is reasonable hesitancy when you combine actual statements from people like this with the fact that someone like Bill Gates, who is so heavily involved in this particular virus and vaccine even having patents to the vaccines but not being involved in other medical concerns, is involved and has also spoken openly about population control. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but there are a few fishy coincidences there. And for the original creator of the mRNA vaccines being censored and saying he has concerns? I am going to be concerned too.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 3rd 2021, 8:46:44

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:
Each to their own, no mandate. And more importantly, no pretending there is no mandate (yes, it's your choice) but then employers, restaurants, etc require it. That's just coercion.

I agree there shouldnt be a mandate (at least not where I am). However, I oppose your second point. Depending very much on which activities require a vaccine passport it isn't even close to a mandate. Im of the opinion that we should have vaccine passports that allow for smoother travel, attending sport events, nightclubs and maybe pubs and in some places restaurants. Perhaps even some employers should have to make sure unvaccinated people don't inhabit certain aspects of their business at times with high spread of covid.

Blanket requirements for all employers is a really weird thing to have, because yes, it becomes like a mandate if you can't work anywhere without it. What surprises me most tho is that these things are even legal in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, while they are not legal in the Communist state that is the Peoples Republic of Sweden where I reside. We don't even have vaccine mandates for employees of nursing homes or health care personel - because they think it would be illegal here.
They instead try to move unvaccinated people around, mostly on voluntary basis so that they don't do those tasks anymore, because that seems to be the only thing they are allowed to do.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Oct 3rd 2021, 8:59:21

Fair enough, I should have clarified “one of the inventors” given his research being directly related to eventual creation per this excerpt on his Dr Malone’s wiki page:

Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, although credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi,[8][5][9][10] and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, of which Malone was but one.

MHowar9516 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2021, 11:03:40

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I think there is some failiure of society as a whole if vaccine mandates are really necessary. If you can't convince the residents that the vaccines are safe and effective, that is the issue you need to solve first and foremost.

That said I believe there is a 'grand canyon' of space between vaccination mandates and vaccination incentives. Like a vaccine passport that enables you to travel, socialize, works some specific jobs and visit some high risk establishments, yeah that isn't pre-stages to the holocaust no matter what you tell me.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
My body, my choice.

The same people who say that about vaccines are generally of the opposite opinion about abortions lol. :)

MHowar9516 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2021, 11:04:35

What is the big deal, we all received the measles vaccination.

MHowar9516 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2021, 11:07:57

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 20:14:21

Fair enough, I should have clarified “one of the inventors” given his research being directly related to eventual creation per this excerpt on his Dr Malone’s wiki page:

Malone claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines, although credit for the distinction is more often given to later advancements by Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi,(8)(5)(9)(10) and was ultimately the result of the contributions of hundreds of researchers, of which Malone was but one.

You really shouldn't be looking up wiki for facts, seriously, that shouldn't even be last on your list of research.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 20:19:57

Originally posted by MHowar9516:

Was the measles vax pushed through like this one?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 20:26:05

Gerdler, covid vax aside, do they require any sort of immunizations to attend public schools?

Here in old liberal ass philly they've given us barfolk the option. You can either have a staff wearing masks and customers required to wear masks while moving around the place. Alternatively, you can check for proof of vaccine at the door and then no one has to wear a mask. Like most places, we're pretty loose. Our FOH wears masks while in the front around customers. Customers wear them in the door but often we fill to standing room for sporting events, people stand and drink and high 5 and be merry. It's really a non-issue and I'd prefer all types of people be able to drink at my establishment, so I obviously choose option A. I really wont ever take issue in any way with a mask requirement because it certainly doesnt hurt public health in any way. If business owners want to require vaccine for entry, so be it. It's their business. And I wont ever feel like requiring my servers and bartenders to wear a mask while touching hundreds of people's forks and cups is necessarily a bad thing, covid or not. People in asian countries often wore masks in those situations long before covid and I've seen a couple times a whole staff and all the regulars getting the same kind of sick before. Really kind of ok with it like this. I could see airlines requiring vaccine OR mask as well. Schools are for sure the one area where I think it could be required. And that surely is going to be an interesting debate when we encounter it. But I could see myself wearing a mask riding a dirty ass subway home during flu season from now on. That part surely doesn't bother me. And I sort of doubt unvaxxed wont be able to fly or something. They'll probably just be required to mask and then the workers probably wont enforce that in most cases. That's pretty normal now. The debate is far more virulent than the reality, which is, most people can just live however they want.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2021, 20:32:07
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 20:50:58

Gerdler, covid vax aside, do they require any sort of immunizations to attend public schools?

Here in old liberal ass philly they've given us barfolk the option. You can either have a staff wearing masks and customers required to wear masks while moving around the place. Alternatively, you can check for proof of vaccine at the door and then no one has to wear a mask. Like most places, we're pretty loose. Our FOH wears masks while in the front around customers. Customers wear them in the door but often we fill to standing room for sporting events, people stand and drink and high 5 and be merry. It's really a non-issue and I'd prefer all types of people be able to drink at my establishment, so I obviously choose option A. I really wont ever take issue in any way with a mask requirement because it certainly doesnt hurt public health in any way. If business owners want to require vaccine for entry, so be it. It's their business. And I wont ever feel like requiring my servers and bartenders to wear a mask while touching hundreds of people's forks and cups is necessarily a bad thing, covid or not. People in asian countries often wore masks in those situations long before covid and I've seen a couple times a whole staff and all the regulars getting the same kind of sick before. Really kind of ok with it like this. I could see airlines requiring vaccine OR mask as well. Schools are for sure the one area where I think it could be required. And that surely is going to be an interesting debate when we encounter it. But I could see myself wearing a mask riding a dirty ass subway home during flu season from now on. That part surely doesn't bother me. And I sort of doubt unvaxxed wont be able to fly or something. They'll probably just be required to mask and then the workers probably wont enforce that in most cases. That's pretty normal now. The debate is far more virulent than the reality, which is, most people can just live however they want.

You been wearing a mask all this time and even lectured us on how it has to be done, yet you got COVID...... I don't understand why and how you still put all your faith on what these government officials say is good and what's not.... seriously, our health officials don't even know what the fluff is up, now the delta variant is spreading like wildfire getting even vaccinated people sick, this is a legit fluff show.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 21:53:14

Hear you dog, but your doctors have been wearing a mask your whole life. Again, I said covid aside mask wearing doesnt hurt. Also, I got covid working maskless at an outdoor nightclub, so that part isnt true. Not that a mask would have prevented me from getting it, I would have just been less likely to transmit it prior to testing positive. Probably was the green tea shots I did with college kids haha. Cheers! But for sure it came from touching cups and stuff...that's probably likely. I work outside every summer, and no, I didnt wear it the whole time. Just in my ubers to and from because that business (uber) made a decision to require masks, and I respect businesses when I use their services. Its their business and they can require a tutu if they want to. My house, my rules.

It's like how being atheist is equally as naive as being christian. It's likely you don't know the meaning of life as an absolute. To say it definitely always is or definitely always is not is certainly incorrect at least in some way. Life isn't black and white ever, and neither is death. There's even good cops and good lawyers and good politicians out there.......supposedly :)

I'm not putting much faith in anything, but masking has been around a long long time and there's a reason your docs have always worn them. It's pretty basic science. That's why people wear them for flus and such on the other side of the world. I'm not here saying if we all wore masks covid would disappear. I'm just saying from a health standpoint, I believe in hundreds of years of science saying they prevent bacteria and if people wear them it PROBABLY does more good than bad. Therefore, I don't give a fluff if they wanna say a planet with like 8 billion people that are never more than 5 interactions away from everyone on earth should probably stop sharing bacteria as much as possible. Make sense?

Believing somewhere between absolutely nothing and absolutely everything you hear in life is probably most sensible.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2021, 22:15:40
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2021, 22:51:22

Yeah man, please for your own sake, do you and what we know is working, if it's crowded in or out mask up, we know that if everyone does wear it in public it'll reduce the risk, that and washing hands after being in public places does work, what pisses me off is that when the vaccine was rolled out the government decided it was time to do away with the masks in public crowded places, I even heard several doctors on YouTube saying it was a bad idea to put our guards down, they got censored and their videos taken down, long and behold....they were right, this is a major fluff up by our officials that we're supposed to trust, that's my point and why I simply cannot fully trust anything coming from our "officials"

/end rant

For now

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 3rd 2021, 22:54:35
See Original Post
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 1:51:30

For sure. Removing the mandate and then 4 weeks later putting it back in place was more or less an indication that they're just throwing darts until something sticks. That was very dumb indeed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 7:06:09

Also, full disclosure. 3 days before I tested positive there was 2800 maskless people at the club and we did 100k in just liquor. It was absolutely disgusting hahaha. I did so many shots with kids half my age. God bless that I still look 20 something. I'm kinda fluffin stupid for not wearing a mask or washing my hands a lot, but I was buried in the weeds selling about 12,000 drinks in one night. Covid sucked. Got better. Got vaxxed. Whatever.

Point is i probably put on a little superspreader event there and the "Business Derrick" that you guys never get to meet had many regrets haha. I grew up poor and absolutely would not partially own one of the busiest sports bars in philly if I wasn't also a true businessman at heart. Surely wasn't the first nor the last time I compromised my morals for a buck. I figure no good businessman dies without some blood on their hands tho Haha

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 4th 2021, 10:21:53

Quick googling and from my memory, but I'm not at all sure about this; No, we are not mandated to take anything to attend public schools or similar. It is recommended by our CDC-equivalent, and people trust it, and people listen to their physicians here. We are seeing an uptick in Karen's but so far the vast majority are getting their vaccines.

It has surprised me a bit that we had such good vaccine coverage with the covid vaccines because we had a bad batch or some crap with the swine flu vaccine and there was some pretty terrible consequences for a few hundred people.

-----

One of the chinese vaccines work with a virus that is killed off(denatured) that is injected. It's old and well tested technology that is used in plenty of old vaccines (probably some which are standard today for other diseases).

Earlier this year there was a batch of this vaccine sent to I forget which latin american country, but that batch had been produced with some error in the process so it wasnt fully denatured, meaning they injected fully functional Sars-CoV-2 virus into the arms of those who meant to be vaccinated. #MadeInChina :)

Anyway so the old technique, while true and tested, does have some problems as well, and I'm quite glad I didn't get offered one of the eastern vaccines (while now I think some of those infant issues are gone).

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 7th 2021, 15:10:21

If I have to wear a mask to protect your health, I’m gonna slap that McDonald’s outta your hands too.

Tmac Game profile

Oct 7th 2021, 17:00:47

I cut a cigarette size hole in my mask. You guys better not get me sick!