Verified:

Assassin Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 0:03:30

you don't worry as much as i do? funny, i don't remember ever running to the forums to cry for justice because my 40k net worth, 400 acre country got killed. in fact, i only come to the forums when someone else tells me that there's something particularly amusing worth checking out. this thread didn't disappoint.

alexbajd Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 1:04:37

A Modest Suggestion

Edited By: alexbajd on Feb 12th 2011, 1:09:00
See Original Post
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

alexbajd Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 1:06:32

Originally posted by alexbajd:
A Modest Suggestion

After reading this thread I would hereby suggest the adoption of the following addition to the Spirit of the Rules, which shall be known as the "crybaby clause":

If any member shall publicly fluff and moan about being attacked without "sufficient" provocation, whine about "unfair" missile or AB runs, or generally act like a complete and total fluff on AT, then the "crybaby clause" shall be triggered and the following shall apply:

1) Any and all players may combine, either insite or on independent servers, in order to attack, harass, or kill the aforementioned "crybaby" player for the remainder of the set;

2) The mocking, ridicule, or scorn of the "crybaby" player on a public forum may result in the earning of up to 2 additional bonus per 24 hour period;

3) Multiple instances of "crybaby" behavior shall be cause for said players' nick to be permanently displayed in a bright pink font, as a warning to others that this player has earned the title of "Ultimate fluff".

So amended this date, 2/11/11, Earth Empires.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

Carousel Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 2:15:45

fluff, get outta here trollin these forums is my job

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 2:19:21

how much does it pay?
Your mother is a nice woman

Carousel Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 2:38:34

i get payed in gap sweaters

my closet is a rainbow of gap

Assassin Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 2:49:37

i think you need to close the "non-at" loophole, alex. should apply to all forums.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 3:41:44

Originally posted by Ivan:
if thats how its going to be then i can bring even more chaos to this server

Sooooo.....you're "offering" to solve the problem of folks coordinating to kill countries for no reason by using the exact same methods you're currently complaining about?

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting, but "bring even more chaos to this server" insinuates some level of coordination, as 1 country really isn't gonna bring a whole lotta chaos....

Yes, they're fluff bags with nothing better to do than piss on someone else's good time for no reason. But you're just as much of a tool, and perhaps even more so as you've been around long enough to know better, if you follow through on that statement.

Carousel - for the love of god, shut the fluff up.

Edited By: NOW3P on Feb 12th 2011, 3:45:20
See Original Post

Ivan Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 8:21:05

Last time I checked LCN netgains awhole lot more then sof does but perhaps im wrong on where assassin has spent his years playing?

either way kinda amusing that so many of you support breaking the rules I guess that also means that youd support bots, multies and other stuff in other servers

All your zen are belong to fluff

Ivan Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 8:22:31

And btw Assassin im not crying, im asking the game admins to actually put a stop im sure it wears them out having to delete the same players again and again I really dont see why they dont just ban them for a month to set a good example

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 8:41:46

Ivan quite ironic when your member are doing these exact same things its not a big deal and unfair they get deleted, now when someone does it to you its a travesty and they should be banned from the game?

So just let me get this right

1 you come asking SoF for a pact next set? and then 2 you yell to have sofers banned from a solo playing server because they killed a few countries and broke the spirit of the game?

thats funny, personally everytime someone does a single AB/GS/BR/missile on me after I do 1 LG on them will be reported to the admins for breaking the spirit of the game

fluffF

i personally believe in karma. maybe you should too.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 8:48:23

Afaik the only KR that was run was on another sofer who was killed the sameway i was

Pain Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 8:55:33

you came out of protection by accident and left the country at turn 101, someone probably thought it would be funny to grab an easy kill. chalk it up to that. either way one of them got deleted for it so it wasnt all for nothing.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 8:58:08

I think both of them got deleted actually :) im sure they will just make more countries and annoy someone else

fluffFF!

Ivan Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 9:00:11

Also i got what i wanted out of this thread a long time ago :)

Assassin Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 14:54:15

ivan actually deserves credit for motivating more people to play express server (and any other server that he plays on, for that matter).

i played express last set. i got killed by three sof-ers doing a coordinated kill run. i reported them. twice. one of them got deleted.

obviously, i should have taken my complaints directly to ivan the hypocritical.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 15:10:07

If they broke the rules they would have been deleted and should have been deleted theres nothing more to it then that

No idea what exactly your problem is in this thread Assassin but obviously you have something stuck somewhere

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 23:28:03

hooray for the double standard...

mrford Game profile

Feb 12th 2011, 23:32:45

HOORAY BEER
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ArchAngel Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 3:06:00

i just got suicided on what a bunch of fluffs

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 3:15:49

Also i got what i wanted out of this thread a long time ago :)

Like what? Confirmation your an idiot? You didn't need a thread to get that info out, we already knew.
New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 3:17:50

what would be a cheat related thread without lc coming to the rescue =8
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Ivan Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 11:17:50

no confirmation on who were actually pulling this off, thx for confirming it again tho LC