Verified:

Chutya123 Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 19:00:09

Site being down is becoming too big of a problem.
On Friday I couldnt login for whole of half the day. I tried login in at 5 - 6 different times from noon to late night and it wouldn't load. On express it becomes a big issue bc site being down for half a day pretty much fluffes up all your planning. Its all your week's hard work going down the water. It creates perverse incentives where it rewards poor players and hurts the good, dedicated players proportionally more. Because to Max out yr strategy, you log in certain times and being able to plan out things around certain times is important to a high final finish. It makes people want to not play anymore. This is becoming too big of an issue, it negates any incremental improvements you are doing to the gameplay. It's retarded that this goes on for so long when it can be fixed for a few pennies a day. I am sure if you are willing to move it to a place with reliable, uninterrupted gameplay, people will contribute money to keep the game going. Especially express players since it hurts them the most. We already invest so much in the game, with our time which is more important than money, so we wouldn't mind contributing a little if you can guarantee better game availability.

Chutya123 Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 19:00:26

I posted this in Bugs & Suggestions

sfbob Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 19:15:54

I like the downtime if you close your eyes slightly you can almost believe it's still 1999.

Helmut Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 19:33:17

Yea I agree, when the Bots go down is a lot more fun, I like the frenzy when they come back on...But then getting to log in after half a day trying is like winning the Lottery.

Chutya123 Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 19:43:39

Originally posted by sfbob:
I like the downtime if you close your eyes slightly you can almost believe it's still 1999.

Back then site went down because 100k ppl were trying to login at the same time. When school was over lol
Don't understand why it should go down now with only 100 people.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 20:24:17

actually few thousand since many play only on solos or team/alliance/FFA (multies (ma..... chea....... etc) are drop in ocean).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Chutya123 Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 20:32:26

7&$&0!'&*$34-//!:: Down Again!!!!!!!

This couldn't happen at a worse time. Couldn't access from 255 to 315 pm EST. Right at one of the most important time of the set when you put stuff on the market for the bots market squeeze. Seems like a few players accessing the market at the same time crashes it.
It is beyond ridiculous at this point. Seems like they are just seeing how much punishment we can take before we quit this game. Another set fluffed!! up for a stupid reason.

Edited By: Chutya123 on Dec 16th 2018, 21:05:30
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2018, 22:05:24

Yeah has been weird lately and qz knows and I'm sure he's working on a solution :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 22:18:05

can only wish.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

IPCC Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 22:54:37

They have introduced various improvements to the game such that you shouldn't even have to be online to win.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hi and bye, Marshal.