Verified:

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 15th 2022, 19:29:33

Darwin award of the set goes to.....I have COVID (#9)!!! To rub salt in the wound for trying the Brew Flu, you also thought it was a smart idea to hit a fully developed kill country with 25 chems! Congratulations! Your reward this set is a nice red coloring for your country in the scores list. It's too bad your poor little country couldn't have lasted a little longer, I was just starting to have some fun!

AndrewMose Game profile

May 16th 2022, 0:03:08

Congrats to the top 10

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 16th 2022, 0:18:09

Looks like Skol still pulled it out even with a late troll hit. Nice work to the rest of the top 10!

Cathankins Game profile

May 16th 2022, 1:38:36

Good game and nice kill

Joshallenismydaddy Game profile

May 16th 2022, 14:48:59

Too many poodle haters last set, i couldnt quite sell enough of my puppy mill for another top 5. Happy with 10 tho...nice set all!!

Ektar Game profile

May 16th 2022, 23:17:10

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:
Looks like Skol still pulled it out even with a late troll hit. Nice work to the rest of the top 10!

Looked like a well placed land grab to me.

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 17th 2022, 1:34:46

Originally posted by Ektar:

Well I think we would love to hear the justification for what made that "well placed".

g0nz0 Game profile

May 17th 2022, 2:19:29

Well I think we would love to hear the justification for what made that "well placed".

Was there land and resources gained? Did the attacker benefit in some way?

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 17th 2022, 2:55:40

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Was there land and resources gained? Did the attacker benefit in some way?

I would rather hear what his justification is.

Cathankins Game profile

May 18th 2022, 1:34:45

I got attacked in the last few hundred turns as well, it doesn’t make you goof balls benefit it just lowers your NW and the person you hit. You should listen to and learn from good players, that’s how I learned years ago. I was an ok player and I studied the play style of the greats I played with (serpentor, cxlae, crest23, ebert, etc)

Every set JR (skol) gets hit by you guys who seem to have no other reason than just seething that he runs such good countries. Not a good look.