3 Enterprise NCC1701D (#77) 37,636 $39,632,962 CG
4 Hayosh (#45) 12,481 $31,367,550 H
5 IhaveSexForTech (#95) 30,098 $30,883,082 CG
6 Chesapeake Energy (#99) 37,335 $30,295,482 CG
7 UgolinoII (#5) 15,533 $27,783,794 IG
8 2020 (#94) 22,531 $23,455,701 HG
9 Olive Drab (#2) 15,265 $21,662,326 TG
10 Calgary Hail Victim June 13 2020 (#23) 18,630 $18,194,979 CG

nice fight at the top this reset, assume both techers!

congratulations tmac and hard luck to the "returning vet" maybe next set :D

Ektar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:23:44

6 people over 30mil. Stiff competition this set.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:28:48

yeah a decent turnout! I usually crack t5 by half assing it :) not today heheh

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:33:20

If i didnt get donkey grabbed by 2 and 95 i would have been 45m+ nw.

I tried stonewalling 95 on his grab attempt but he spied again and oversent to ensure he cleared. Then ran off building 3500 acres with 300m cash. Then 2 hours later 6.5m jets PS retal to get my land back sigh... such -ev to grab human players.

I always retal even if it takes 10m jets....... just saying. I need to deter the behaviour. 95 was lucky i didnt war him. He almost retaled the retal and i woulda kred him.

Ebert was great as usual. Tmac got the better of him

Next set new strategy to take Advantage of being the most active player. I think my possible strat can even outdo 20k techers. We will see

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:34:42

Yes ektar i called you a donkey lol...... didnt realize that was you loool

ebert00 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:35:37

I stopped grabbing too early and it cost me the win. twas fun to be back for 1 round.

Ektar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:39:54

Originally posted by Netsquash:

I tried stonewalling 95 on his grab attempt but he spied again and oversent to ensure he cleared. Then ran off building 3500 acres with 300m cash. Then 2 hours later 6.5m jets PS retal to get my land back sigh... such -ev to grab human players.

I always retal even if it takes 10m jets....... just saying. I need to deter the behaviour. 95 was lucky i didnt war him. He almost retaled the retal and i woulda kred him.

Next set new strategy to take Advantage of being the most active player. I think my possible strat can even outdo 20k techers. We will see

Maybe some people enjoy the big land grabs. Ever consider that? People have different tastes. Not everyone enjoys the exact same thing. That’s why there’s not just Vanilla ice cream.

I’ve got twin toddlers, by myself. I can’t be active enough to put 100% into netting, so netting with a 3k+ land grab is sometimes more appealing. When you’re 30k acres with 1 million turrets and whine about being land grabbed 😳

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:41:21

Originally posted by ebert00:
I stopped grabbing too early and it cost me the win. twas fun to be back for 1 round.

stay! express needs (decent) players!

Ektar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 0:43:45

They should make a server where you can’t land grab anyone for all the whiney biaches

🙃

ebert00 Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:41:57

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

I will see what I can do. I like only giving 100%. I gave 80% and didnt win lol.

Brigg Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:04:09

Some inconsiderate troglodyte [42 (#29)] 6-tapped me. I was like "F This" and self-deleted. Too much going on irl to bother caring about trying to build back up after that.

And he couldn't even hit top 10...
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Tmac Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 2:23:45

Good set guys.

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 6:24:33

Originally posted by Ektar:

Maybe some people enjoy the big land grabs. Ever consider that? People have different tastes. Not everyone enjoys the exact same thing. That’s why there’s not just Vanilla ice cream.

I’ve got twin toddlers, by myself. I can’t be active enough to put 100% into netting, so netting with a 3k+ land grab is sometimes more appealing. When you’re 30k acres with 1 million turrets and whine about being land grabbed 😳

It was 4m and i was selling max turrets live watching for idiots like you trying to lazy grab me. Its called maxing your networth without wasting turns. A concept foreign to most players.

I stonewalled you yet you kept going for the hit. And if someone tries to stonewall you, you know you will get retaled.

Your ignorance to building up after the grab thinking there would be no consequences was amusing.

And after i grabbed you, you immediately spy on me when you get back on like a "*****" as you put it. At least you had enough sense to lay off. It would have been fun to kr you then you returning to "you have been destroyed" and smashing your phone. You talk like a boss but deep down you cant handle the adversity. Dont play dirty if you cant handle getting owned.

I guess i need to smack you with 10 inches to understand some respect. Sorry you are a lazy player who doesnt respect the art of the game with your 50 IQ. Any good player knows you avoid human players to netgain the best. If you dont that is a lesson for you to learn rather quickly.

Edited By: Netsquash on Jun 22nd 2020, 6:44:16. Reason: Forgot /rant

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 6:42:06

[quote poster=Brigg; 49121; 947097]Some inconsiderate troglodyte [42 (#29)] 6-tapped me. I was like "F This" and self-deleted. Too much going on irl to bother caring about trying to build back up after that.

And he couldn't even hit top 10... [/quote]

Different form of griefer. Some people get off wrecking other peoples netgaining sets

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 6:47:36

Originally posted by Tmac:
Good set guys.

Well earned win. I intend to beat techer with casher/indy. I am convinced it can be done.

Ektar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 10:29:48

It was 4m and i was selling max turrets live watching for idiots like you trying to lazy grab me. Its called maxing your networth without wasting turns. A concept foreign to most players.

I stonewalled you yet you kept going for the hit. And if someone tries to stonewall you, you know you will get retaled.

Your ignorance to building up after the grab thinking there would be no consequences was amusing.

And after i grabbed you, you immediately spy on me when you get back on like a "*****" as you put it. At least you had enough sense to lay off. It would have been fun to kr you then you returning to "you have been destroyed" and smashing your phone. You talk like a boss but deep down you cant handle the adversity. Dont play dirty if you cant handle getting owned.

I guess i need to smack you with 10 inches to understand some respect. Sorry you are a lazy player who doesnt respect the art of the game with your 50 IQ. Any good player knows you avoid human players to netgain the best. If you dont that is a lesson for you to learn rather quickly.

You realize I was the 2nd best Indy in the game this set, right? You take this fluff FAR too seriously bro. There’s a big world out there.

Ektar Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 11:38:18

You realize I was the 2nd best Indy in the game this set, right? You take this fluff FAR too seriously bro. There’s a big world out there.

I take this back. I can see you play this game with a lot of passion. I’m in no position to tell you how to live your life. Do what makes you happy my man. Life is short.

Just try not to stress yourself out over it. The blind insults are not necessary. Being kind is free. Enjoy your day.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 13:11:38

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

I will see what I can do. I like only giving 100%. I gave 80% and didnt win lol.

I generally give it about 50%... it shows :D

Marshal Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 13:51:16

only 8m away from top10. so close and still so far. still in top 20.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 7:41:45

Ektar when you called me a whiny ***** is when you crossed a line. (Even though indirectly) Before that i was willing to talk straight and own my short comings.

Being kind is free. Agreed. Give it and you get it. Most guys on here know im easy going and nice if not talked crap to. If you start telling me people in blm are racists or bullying/talking crap to me, i will dish it out with no prejudice. Lol ok that other point was making fun of myself in another convo. Note to self, Learn not to reply politically or social issues when hammered off whiskey.

I do enjoy the game and wish more people played. Ive actually worked on an intro strategy for commie indy to help players start better. Seems that is where many players are weaker and thus overall lower scores. Its nice to have competition like ebert makes it fun. If there was more players, then human grabbing would actually be a part of the game aka grab once and dodge retal. It would be a welcome additional aspect of the game. I am about done the strategy and think it would improve 5-10 players immensely for first 300-400 turns. The mid and late game playing in the end us up to them.

Ill be honnest ekert, when you grabbed me i wasnt even mad because i thought... hes only grabbing me because i already retaled another hit 30 mins ago and thus i can't retal him right away. I figured you were going to play a ton of turns (300) to max ev the land before being retaled.

My point was even with big grabbing me, the costs of getting the shadow acres were so high that 5 land grabs on the right bots would have netted you the same land outcome without the risk or high military and oil cost. If the grab was +ev long term and i was an idiot, id own it. My only regret was not recalling 5m turrets from the market when you spied on me to re-eval my defense. I had 30-45 seconds and could have 100% blocked that grab. Next time ill be ready to put shields up.

So i appologize for the hardcore comments. I hope to engage in more constructive chat with you in the future. Cheers

Ektar Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 12:13:26

Ektar when you called me a whiny ***** is when you crossed a line. (Even though indirectly) Before that i was willing to talk straight and own my short comings.

Being kind is free. Agreed. Give it and you get it. Most guys on here know im easy going and nice if not talked crap to. If you start telling me people in blm are racists or bullying/talking crap to me, i will dish it out with no prejudice. Lol ok that other point was making fun of myself in another convo. Note to self, Learn not to reply politically or social issues when hammered off whiskey.

I do enjoy the game and wish more people played. Ive actually worked on an intro strategy for commie indy to help players start better. Seems that is where many players are weaker and thus overall lower scores. Its nice to have competition like ebert makes it fun. If there was more players, then human grabbing would actually be a part of the game aka grab once and dodge retal. It would be a welcome additional aspect of the game. I am about done the strategy and think it would improve 5-10 players immensely for first 300-400 turns. The mid and late game playing in the end us up to them.

Ill be honnest ekert, when you grabbed me i wasnt even mad because i thought... hes only grabbing me because i already retaled another hit 30 mins ago and thus i can't retal him right away. I figured you were going to play a ton of turns (300) to max ev the land before being retaled.

My point was even with big grabbing me, the costs of getting the shadow acres were so high that 5 land grabs on the right bots would have netted you the same land outcome without the risk or high military and oil cost. If the grab was +ev long term and i was an idiot, id own it. My only regret was not recalling 5m turrets from the market when you spied on me to re-eval my defense. I had 30-45 seconds and could have 100% blocked that grab. Next time ill be ready to put shields up.

So i appologize for the hardcore comments. I hope to engage in more constructive chat with you in the future. Cheers

The rant & “donkey” name calling was before my indirect “whiney bish” comment that also came with a smiley which indicates harmlessness. Therefor you drew first blood whether you want to take responsibility for it or not. You are just really passionate about the game. Much more than I. You’re better at this game than I. I play 1 express set every few months(if that) when I have what I deem to be “enough time”. So the thought of getting “retalled” over a big land grab does nothing to me. To me it’s just a game I try to fit in when I can. Youll just have to live with that man. There are people that do not care and will land grab humans. It’s part of the game. You should half ass expect it.

Now quit deflecting and playing the blame game. We’re adults here.

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 21:55:19

No deflecting... and honnestly didnt even realize you were one of the 2 until i looked it up. Thus the second post admitting that point. My original post would have been worded differently if i had done my research better.

You definately were a solid commy indy... best one in awhile that didnt fast play turns.

And yes i do usually take in account that i will get attempted to be grabbed once per set by a human. You were a standard deviation increase not expected. I missed 5 grab sessions that put me just enough behind to make nw/land ratio look vulnerable. This set wont be a problem. Ill be super active the whole way while playing call of duty lol

Ektar Game profile

Jun 24th 2020, 0:56:16

No deflecting... and honnestly didnt even realize you were one of the 2 until i looked it up. Thus the second post admitting that point. My original post would have been worded differently if i had done my research better.

You definately were a solid commy indy... best one in awhile that didnt fast play turns.

And yes i do usually take in account that i will get attempted to be grabbed once per set by a human. You were a standard deviation increase not expected. I missed 5 grab sessions that put me just enough behind to make nw/land ratio look vulnerable. This set wont be a problem. Ill be super active the whole way while playing call of duty lol

Enjoy. I was given a 1988 Yamaha phazer that hasn’t been ran or registered since 2000. by someone that got too frustrated trying to fix it. It was given to me in boxes. So I’m obsessed with making it go. Got it to fire tonight, cannot get fuel pumped out of the tank into the carbs to keep it running, though. But I’m certain I’m missing vital components. This new obsession will be taking my “free” time till I get it figured out.

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 24th 2020, 4:07:54

That actually sounds like fun. Nothing like a cheap deal and a few hours of tinkering to have some fun