4th grrr had 1.2b cash on had still started jumping to late
How does one "jump"?
Most theo techer
1. Set a target land goal (I like 18,000 to 22,000 land) try to get there by early Friday. Farm bots to get there.
2. Buy 5m turrets 1m - 1.5m troops 300k-400k tanks that way people are more likely not to hit you.
3. Research and sell tech as much as you can from this point on. (Res bus Agr and Indy are the best tech to sell.)
4. Buy food or oil and place all food and oil on market as you buy at high price 55-80 each food or 600-800 oil. I personal like food. Hold to much cash on hand someone will grab you. Set to 30 hours on market.
5. As you place food on market sell your jets off. Saves income per turn.
6. Should be able to pull in 150m - 250m food all about tech prices in set
7. 8 to 10 hours before end on set sell off food stock
8. Try to research 30-40 turns in military tech before you food sells. (Place food at a price people will buy it.
9. Check market prices to see if its lower then your private market.
10. It's know time to start Networth Jumping
11. Buy the cheapest prices you can. (Troops are best for networth then tanks. Jets and turrets are last and they both give same net worth) (eestats has a nice calculator that can help with working out best networth per cash.
12. Jets and turrets if you buy early can be resold on market if you can make some more money after selling.
13. Just keep buying until your out of cash and make sure you watch your income per turn if you keep teching. At a point you will spend more in income per turn and food per turn then you can make teching per turn. At this point just sell tech on market and stop running turns Teching.
Hope this helps.