Verified:

Pain Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 23:45:40

LaEx is currently recruiting for a secret express clan. PM for details and IRC room info for organized kills runs and suicides.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 16th 2010, 0:03:57

Don't forget organized farming!

Spear Game profile

Oct 16th 2010, 1:02:20

OMG GREGG WAS RIGHT!!!!!

Mr Poop Brown

Oct 17th 2010, 0:23:18

Damning evidence discovered by an daring infiltrator of LaEx

<@n0w3p> anyone got turns in express?
<@n0w3p> need 9 hits one gregg

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 3:13:08

hmm looks fake

2 polysyllabic words and only one misspelled?

please, that is not HWCNG
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 17th 2010, 4:28:38

Cute PB - nice try

Mr Poop Brown

Oct 17th 2010, 10:42:03

tsk tsk

<@n0w3p> anyone got turns in express?
<@n0w3p> need 9 hits one gregg
<@toma> tsk tsk team efforts in non clan servers is a bannable offense
<@n0w3p> not team - just random hits :-)
<@n0w3p> I asked in all my IRC rooms if that helps any
<@toma> it just makes it worse ;)
<@toma> some people in primary have been deleted for similar behaviour
<@n0w3p> I heard about that - but wasn't that clans playing in primary?
<@n0w3p> like it was basically SOL's primary team
<@toma> the stuff i know is not sol
<@toma> they we're basically abing people who hit them
<@n0w3p> not sure if it was SoL or not - their name just popped to mind for some reason
<@n0w3p> although tbh, so long as someone is targeting LaE specifically, I don't see any problem with LaE targeting them back.

Mr Poop Brown

Oct 17th 2010, 12:10:47

LaEx admits that knows of similar cases where the users have been deleted for rule violations, but argues that they are above the rules!

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 0:09:51

Of course we know of people being deleted for rules violations - it's not exactly secret when it happens, especially when it's linked to a clan on another server.

As I tried to explain to you though while you were busy running off to FFAT, the circumstances are more than just a little bit different.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 0:13:31

Mr Poop Brown = lincoln = gregg

How many emails does this guy have to keep changing his alias

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 0:15:06

Actually, no, it's not. We know who it is, but we'll leave it to them as to whether or not they wish to reveal their identity publicly. Otherwise, I'm happy to let folks know privately.

KyleCleric Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 0:20:55

I'm in. Always up for some killing ...
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

toma Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 14:53:00

Aparently questioning Lae's team efforts in express gets you kickbanned from the clan.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 15:16:34

Incorrect.

Posting logs from our war room gets you banned. It could have been about what I had for dinner, still a ban.

War room logs are not to be posted on public boards.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 17:21:26

Incorrect again - I could give 2 fluffs about the logs from the war room. I said it, and I'll back it up - I'm not sure what you thought you were proving there, but it only strengthens the argument that LaE is NOT pre-organizing against gregg.

However, bashing your clan from behind an alias instead of talking to a leader, or at least having the gumption to do it under you own nick, when you have a problem with LaE policy DOES get you kick banned from LaE.

We don't play with folks we don't trust, and you proved yourself more than untrustworthy.

Pain Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 18:08:53

BOOM headshot.

Dragon Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 19:19:54

Can I join LaExpress pls?

I wanna cheat with all the Kewl Kidz!

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 20:29:42

You have to run at least 17 different accounts, and hypnotize at least 2 admins/mods for us Dragon. If you can do that, plus covertly undermine the progress of the game every set, you're in.

lincoln

Oct 18th 2010, 21:20:59

toma, for over a year they denied that they used clan tools to coordinate express countries, and for about six months their denials were believed by some. by now, everyone knows they routinely use their clan websites to play express. it was several weeks ago that spear, dantzig, deepcode, enshula, slagpit and on and on and on realized that LaE was still cheating. we all appreciate you coming forward to prove it yet again. there is no debate now as to whether LaE cheats, the only debate now is what to do about it.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 21:36:35

Irc =\= clan site tools

I believe even Tom, if he chooses to be truthful, can confirm there arnt any threads about express on our actual site nub.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2010, 22:49:15

Immediately banning whistleblowers creates the type of environment where a clan's top leadership can cheat.

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2010, 22:54:40

Oh screw you slag. Don't feed him. You know we don't cheat.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 18th 2010, 22:57:53

As leader of tko I would kick a member for posting irc and forum posts as well
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2010, 23:31:47

I'm not going to let gregg determine what I say or don't say.

Do I know that you don't cheat? No, how would I know that? The last time LaE was cheating, many of your members came to the boards and exclaimed that LaE was not cheating.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 0:42:12

Slag - it had nothing to do with whistle blowing. As I said before, I made the statements, and I'll be happy to back them up.

But just like when an employee is fired from a company with internal information they don't want going to other companies, Toma's access to information has been blocked for the time being. What got Toma kicked from LaE was bashing LaE from behind an alias, not blowing whistles. Toma proved him/herself to be untrustworthy, and we don't allow folks we aren't able to trust to play in LaE.

Quite simply if he/she was willing to share information about the internals of LaE on public forums, we have to assume he/she was willing to do so with other clans as well, which obviously compromises our security levels.

Once again though, despite Toma's intentions, I would say that the above transcript proves pretty clearly that there is no pre-organization going on here in Express between LaE members - otherwise I would have gone to this super duper secret clan tool site that gregg seems to have all sorts of info on to get this done, no?

Edited By: NOW3P on Oct 19th 2010, 0:44:15
See Original Post

lincoln

Oct 19th 2010, 1:43:38

LaEx banned a member for violating their rules
should that banishment effect their penalty?

you probably all know the parable about the man who was harsh to his manservants. if LaE harshly punishes those whom it oversees, how can it beg for leniency from its regulators? as ye sew,so shall ye reap

NOW3P says if you can not trust someone, you obciously can not allow them to keep playing with you.

do the thoughtful express players like dantzig, like spear, like ponderer, like enshula and yes even like me trust LaEx?
since the answer is a resounding no, can they be allowed to keep playing express?
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 1:53:40

I havnt seen a single other player agree with you on any of your crazy accusations and theories.

Untill you can get a legit following, you will be nothing more than a troll.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 2:00:39

gregg, there hasnt been a SINGLE person in the existence of this forum that has agreed with your crackpot theories and ideas.

do you just make fluff up for fun?

toma Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 2:24:43

MrFord, NOW3P

No where was there any indictation that I wasn't allowed to share nonFFA related stuff discussed on the irc rooms.

Originally posted by NOW3P:

Quite simply if he/she was willing to share information about the internals of LaE on public forums, we have to assume he/she was willing to do so with other clans as well, which obviously compromises our security levels.

that an indirect admission that LAE express team is part of internal LAE structure? Should watch your words more carefully ;)
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 4:57:34

only you and gregg would have taken that as an admission of cheating.

you were on the site, why dont you let gregg know whether there was any threads about express?

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 19th 2010, 5:46:08

It has nothing to do with cheating, but keep barking up that tree all you like. You and I both know you could never back that statement up.

Care to post some proof to your accusations? Or are you just another mouth piece?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2010, 2:56:44

The issue that I have is that I believe certain people asked [the community] for a second chance. They claimed that LaE would be more transparent and do things correctly from now on.

Look at what mrford said. If someone admits to cheating on irc and a player reports it, will the reporter be banned from LaE? If someone shares information about cheating on LaE's internal forums, will he be banned from LaE?

Edited By: Slagpit on Oct 22nd 2010, 5:59:21
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 3:09:00

It wasn't the content. How many times does that have to be said.

It was the way that it was posted. It was the way that he didn't come to us and ask us about it first.

Instead he posted it on a thread under a alias in order to fuel a notorious crusade by a delusional player.

All Gregg is doing is to grasp at every straw that he can find, throw facts out the window and convey whatever he feels would get the attention of the mods best. He's hoping people will drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

As a developer, if you have doubts about lae cheating fluffing come to us. You can have full access to our boards all you want. Don't sit here on these boards and fule a anti-lae crusade. Seriously dude, I thought you were better than that. What happened to you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 3:17:28

The answer is no in both cases Slag.

We'll happily entertain any actual proof of cheating. What we won't abide though, is someone bashing LaE from behind an alias with misrepresented information.

Last I checked, there was no rule about asking if anyone wanted to finish a kill on someone that had suicided them earlier in the set.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2010, 3:23:26

Gregg asked me to make accusations against LaE without proof. I have not done so.

You asked me to endorse LaE as being cheater free without proof. I have not done so.

Wouldn't you want a game developer to be neutral? What exactly is the issue here? I'm analyzing what you and NOW3P have said in this thread about LaE policies.

NOW3P, that's fine, but given mrford's "I'll ban you for posting what I ate for dinner" comment, how can you blame someone for using an alias?

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 4:14:56

Or, you could just not betray your clan over some useless dribble

no alias is required then.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2010, 5:45:38

Well that deleted post was completely out of line.

I feel like I need to clarify here. I did not say that LaE cheats. I did not say that I think LaE cheats. I did not imply that LaE cheats.

Can't we just debate issues without getting personally offended or lashing out?

Edited By: Slagpit on Oct 22nd 2010, 5:56:42
See Original Post

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 15:36:34

Slag - I think you and I both know that Toma could have handled those concerns better.

No leader tolerates those they are leading usurping the chain of command (both internally and externally) and misrepresenting their organization, and I am no different.

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 16:58:40

slagpit,

this is a defining call for the site.

You have a concerned player who came forward and said hey my clan is using clan tools on an individual server.

He could not go to his clan leadership because his clan leadership was doing the cheating. His clan leadership has a history of cheating. NOW3P says that toma should have come to NOW3P and said hey NOW#P is cheating. that would have gone over well.

the concerned player has been banned and as of yet the admins have taken no action with respect to the evidence he provided. Will that encourage people in the future to report on illegal actions of their clan leadership? If you spit on toma and kick him to the curb, no one will ever again come forward and say i have proof that my clan uses clan tools on an individual server.

you know NOW3P uses the irc, he has admitted that, you know he does it all the time and feels entitled to do it. you know he will push the envelope with racism, anti-semitism, personal insults and graphic homoerotica. If you let this pass, it will not only continue it will escalate, just as it recently ramped up to racism. Escalation is inevitable. If all you had was a player who occasionally cheated, lied and posted racist comments that would be one thing, but the escalation will continue.

you have proof, you have a confession, you have a total lack of remorse, you have the banning of another player, this is the defining moment for how discipline is to be handled on the site.

Warster says 60-70% of all vets have cheated at one time or another. If there is never any consequence for getting caught, then the disincentive against cheating for a certain type of person vanishes. Players like NOW3P can then rationalize any action, no matter how brazen, because they know that even when they are caught red-handed the punishment will most likely never come and if it does it will be mild.

Slagpit, this is an important call. Do the responsible thing.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 17:06:31

Are you a English major? I knew a few when I was in uni. The most common mistake was them over working their work. In an attempt to brag about their vocabulary, syntax, and diction, they massivly over write every one of their works.

Instead of impressing peoe, they generally showed how little they really know about writing. Writing is much more than a massive vocabulary. Using proper syntax, word flow, and target audience and purpose of the writing are much more important.

We arnt in awe of your vocabulary. We just think you are a 17 year old hs student studying for the sat. Your vocabulary is good, your writing is poor.

Edit: the last time I took a English class was like 6 years ago. But I remember a perticular exersise that my profesos used to make us do.

He would post paragraphs, much like the ones you write, on the board. Our task was to take these 7-8 sentence, repetative sentence paregraphs, and condense them into one or two sentence statments.

The moral is, you are throwing so many fluff words into your writings, it looks like you are writing a 500 word essay and only have 450 words, so you go back and add words in. It just looks stupid and has the flow of a glaicer

Edited By: mrford on Oct 22nd 2010, 17:11:18
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ponderer Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 18:06:14

mrford: disincentive, brazen, and escalation were the only thesaurus words in that last post.

Gregg's sentence structure and comma use sucks way too much for an English major. I had one as a TA once for an archi-history class. The asshole failed me for putting an apostrophe on the possessive its 6 or 7 times in a 10 page paper I wrote at 4am on the morning of the class.
m0m0rific

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 18:13:49

I wasn't just refering to his last post. I was refering to all his posts.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 21:41:03

you are talking about morals?

FoG

Popcom Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 22:19:33

lincoln i have a serious question.

if the game is just run by LaE on apparently all servers, and the mods wont do anything about there cheating.
why do you still play?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 22:26:21

the recent admissions of guilt and LaE members coming forward to say yes our leaders do cheat is very satisfying.

if twenty more LaE members come forward and say yes we do cheat and here is even more proof then i will join one of the great players of the game, primeval. who helped theholygregg clean up the game for a short time.

some players just play to kill a single country or make a single land grab, for me the satisfaction comes from proving beyond a reasonable doubt as in this case that LaEx is still cheating.
FoG

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 22:34:02

You didn't answer my question

as always
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Popcom Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 22:49:24

or mine...

why do you play if its all a big conspiracy of people who hate you?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 23:00:48

popcorn,

did you read toma.s statement, or are you just popping off?
did you read the confession, or are you just popping off?
did you read the statement on ffa about the LaE page or are you just popping off?

you do not want a serious answer as is evidenced by your exaggeration and lack of care, but i will give you a serious answer.

express could be a blast to play.
express could hit it big, i do not believe any of the other servers have even a quarter of express's potential.
but in order to hit it big there have to be some changes, major changes. the admins are doing that buy LaE stands in the way at every turn.

when you have a group of committed cheaters who are hell-bent on exploiting every flaw and picking a fight over every improvement, the game can not move forward.

every single minor change has to be questioned with how will the Liars, Abusers and Exploiters twist this rule to help them cheat?

if you have paid any attention at all you know i would much rather be discussing game theory than the ongoing LaE problem

i play the game because it could be a great mental exercise, unfortunately it is populated with people who play it so they can toss empty insults into the cybervoid.
FoG

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 23:46:07

fordy i promised the forum and myself that i was not going to make fun of your learning disability, so i will not.

i will just say this. you are not my target audience; no one in LaEx is. My target audience is the people on the site who can posit a thought and analyze a concept. I am writing to those who can foresee a day when the topic of the forums is not cheating and homimbecilic insults but rather the effect of a specific rule change. Unfortunately, no one in LaE has demonstrated the capacity to join in those discussions and instead they stand on the sidelines hurling racist epithets.

so if you can not understand ten percent of my words, do not be concerned as you are not the target audience.
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 23:59:05

gregg's target audience is anyone that will pay attention to him....it's the same for all trolls.